Do women like circumcised or un-circumcised penis?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Klimax2gether, May 25, 2018.

1. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I am circumcised never had any problems just pleased to give quality and quantity, and is nice to be told afterwards

2. clcguy

clcguy Guest

My wife says she likes uncircumcised better. The extra skin slides up and down in her pussy, more sensation and friction.
    A cut penis just feels like a lame smooth plastic dildo

zorro69 and joker69 like this.
  3. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Like little aliens!! When there mouth pops out of the big mouth! Lol
    Seriously though it’s up to people’s preferences, plain and simple

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a shared boyfriend who is not cut and sports 9 1/2" and we enjoy folding it back and teasing the head of his cock with our tongues together. We enjoy both, but his is really sexy feeling it growing in your mouth as the head begins to expose itself slowly...Mmmm

5. rmstitanic7

rmstitanic7 Members

Alright guys and gals. I am 52 years old and happily married for the last 30+ years. I was one of the very few who had their foreskin attached in high school as it still is today. As I recall, a high school girlfriend was intrigued with the novelty of something different. When I was sporting a condom, the feeling for her was similar to a circumsized penis as the foreskin was pulled back and the condom rolled on. If the condom was tight, the excessive skin was left back at the end of the condom and either she needed to lubricated or the condom. When we the relationship grew, the condoms were dropped. That felt completely different for me and her. Since the skin on the penis slides up and down several inches, the pleasure both of us were feeling was my inner penis shaft was sliding inside by exterior skin. As the stoking motion happens, there is a delay in the exterior skin sliding after the penis has completed the stroke. That delay drove her to some of her best orgasms (or whatever that was we were doing in high school). You see there was a delay as her sensation of my shaft with all of its inner texturing created an anomaly delay she had never felt before. So if you are interested in circumcising later in life, I would urge you to have intercourse with your mate utilizing a tight condom with the head portion cut off. You have the full sensation of the head of your penis exposed, but the skin motion on your shaft is lost and some form of lubrication is necessary. Then try without the condom. It's a free country so the choice is yours; however, there is no going back. Gals, did I nail it! Pun intended..

Python 8 likes this.
  6. srgreene

srgreene Members

Well I can't comment on how a guy is going to feel with condom around the shaft portion only (sounds like crazy talk to me, lol), but I'd say you nailed it with "there is a delay in the exterior skin sliding after the penis has completed the stroke. That delay drove her to some of her best orgasms". I can verify that much.

Particularly as a young woman or girl, the "novelty" factor of an uncircumcised penis is considerable- they just *are* more fun to play with.

I realize there are reputed medical benefits to circumcision, but the price to pay, for both parties to intercourse, is rather high. FTP, I note that neither my husband nor my sons are circumcised. Haven't heard any complaints yet!

Do any men get circumcised later in life other than for medical reasons?

7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

So that explains my wifes extreme orgasms with our uncut friend as well as her dripping wet pussy . Well maybe that plus the fact his cock , while a little shorter and not as hard as mine , was at least an inch larger in circumference !

joker69 likes this.
  8. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

I prefer circumcised especially for blowjobs, they just look nicer in my opinion.

9. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Not sure if it's possible to improve my current enjoyment of sex... :neutral:

Python 8 likes this.
  10. .outlaw.

.outlaw. Members

You know... cut and uncut are both normal, right?

LowHangers likes this.
  11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I've only had sex with one guy who wasn't circumcised. So I guess because I'm used to circumcised men I slightly prefer them. But circumcision is one item that would NOT be on my list of criteria when selecting a sexual partner. A very minor thing to me.

12. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

As much as I disapprove of it, I actually prefer circumcised. I've been with lots of men of both types.
    My boyfriends cock is circumcised (since he was age 8ish?), its hard to explain why but its just nicer that way. I've read/heard its better for cleanliness and other "debatable" factors like less chance of catching STD's etc - which as an experienced one night stander I'd tend to agree with.

zorro69 likes this.
  13. 3Legs

3Legs Members

In the UK, the issue of circumcision of infants just doesn't come up at all with parents, unless they are Jewish / Muslim. Secular or Christian people just don't consider it at all. Very few are circumcised in Britain.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    joker69 likes this.
  14. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Lolx...but the irony is most women loves to see, feel and blow a circumsized cock rather than an uncut one :p....uncircumsized cocks are far too common, as most guys do not bother to cut as it is also expensive to do so and feels very uncomfortable when cut with the penis head exposed rubbing against the pants or underwear when they are moving about or even when stationary....

15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

But to Asian women they prefer the opposite, Angela....they prefer to see, touch, feel and suck a circumsized cock than an uncircumsized one...cos circumsized cocks looks special to these women as they r very rare...most men here hv uncircumsized cocks, one reason is the ops to remove the foreskin is quite costly...

Angela36 likes this.
  16. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, agree with you Kirstie...asian women has the same liking as you ..for circumsized cocks rather than uncircumsized ones for the reasons u hv mentioned :);)..yes, it is hard for you girls in favour to explain

17. zorro69

zorro69 Members

To each her own....but whether it is cut or uncut penis, wat prolly determines a woman's liking is that it is uncommon to her, something different she hasn't seen before, so it looks very special to her...not seeing more of the same type...thats boring

18. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

With all respect to you Lexi. Did you feel any difference?

SexiLexi likes this.
  19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

As long as it produces semen and he knows how to use it, I don't see what the problem is cut or uncut.

Twogigahz, Circular, booyaa1 and 7 others like this.
  20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love wat these 2 lovely babes said very much about our cut or uncut penis ;)...thank you so much for letting us know yr feelings :):eek:

Angela36 likes this.