Do women like circumcised or un-circumcised penis?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Klimax2gether, May 25, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am uncircumcised. My wife of 20 years have sex only with me. Do any women have different experiences with circumcised penises? Is it better than normal penis in giving pleasure to the woman?

joker69 likes this.
  2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I like them both,but prefer foreskin.

Mistina, theamos and shoeless joe like this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife told me about one lover, who was really big, and how he pulled the foreskin down over the head, and entered her very easy. She said the only other one that size, I guy I knew and shared her with and seen them together, always pulled her labia, and was hard to take at first, even with lots of lube.

4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

What makes with foreskin better?

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

With a long-term or monogamous partner, and so without condoms, we stay naturally lubricated longer. Aesthetically also, it is more pleasing to me.

6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

As a man I will never imagine my penis without the foreskin. The best part is when my wife gently hold my penis in her hand and start caressing the foreskin, moving it up and down the glans, makes the limp penis reach full length and girth. Just playing with the foreskin she takes me to the height of pleasure for several minutes.

7. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I've been circumcised since I was a baby and wouldn't have it any other way. I think a circumcised penis looks more appealing. I wouldn't want to go around with my cock looking like one of those tube worms that live on the ocean floor and you see on the Discovery Channel.

8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I don’t mind either way, but do prefer one that looks attractive.

zorro69 and Bg10 like this.
  9. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

This.

Also it's natural. Why take what is clearly meant to be there?

EroticaWriter, zorro69, Bg10 and 3 others like this.
  10. diesel#

diesel# Members

I wish I wasn’t circumcised. We had a son and we both chose not to circumcise him. Figured it should be his choice later.

EroticaWriter, Bg10 and shoeless joe like this.
  11. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I’ve only really been with one person and he’s circumcised so it’s all I know.
    I prefer the look of circumcised men but that’s probably just because it’s what I’m used to. Is the head of the penis visible when an uncircumcised man is erect? That’s my favorite part.
    I wouldn’t have any problem being with an uncircumcised man though. Who knows, I might end up preferring it if I tried one. :)

12. Marium

Marium Members

Definetly uncircumcised. The feeling is so much better when a guy has that extra foreskin and its more enjoyable for him too. I find that uncircumcised guys last longer too

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It makes perfect sense that an uncut penis would last longer before ejaculating than a cut one as the foreskin covers the sensitive head.

zorro69 likes this.
  14. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

It doesn't cover it during sex.

I have had one partner who got cut after we were already involved. He had been extremely sensitive, and frequently climaxed a lot faster than either of is would have preferred. The removal of his foreskin made his dick ugly as fuck for several years, but it did immediately improve his enjoyment of sex. Most of my partners have had foreskin, however, and had absolutely no problems. I greatly prefer an intact penis.

Jesse49 and shoeless joe like this.
  15. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

My man's head doesn't stay covered when he's semi-hard, let alone inside me with a rager, lol.

zorro69 and LowHangers like this.
  16. srgreene

srgreene Members

Neither my hub, nor my sons were circumcised. I guess it reduces the incidence of some std’s and cancer of the penis, but it’s a rather heavy price to pay.

Uncircumcised means less friction during long sessions. And they are more fun to play with. Finally, I always thought uncircumcised guys showed a bit more oomph at a critical moment.

zorro69 and joker69 like this.
  17. theamos

theamos Members

I have slept with both
    For oral cut
    For hi uncut
    For sex for sure uncut they are smoother and feel way better

zorro69, joker69, Pinkpeach and 3 others like this.
  18. skipster67

skipster67 Members

I spent all my years growing up wishing my parents had circumcised me, i was very much the only uncut kid at school. The funny thing is, the other boys seemed to be the ones that had an issue with it, the girls actually loved it. Yeh i was teased plenty in the showers etc. It took many years to come around to the fact that i was the lucky one, all the information available on the subject now days is so overwhelming, i can not understand how it can still be legal. I am blessed with a natural cock that works the way it was intended. I know now so well why plenty of woman express their preference to uncut. Thank you mum and dad.
    A must watch presentation on the subject-
    Sex & Circumcision: An American Love Story by Eric Clopper

joker69 and theamos like this.
  19. theamos

theamos Members

I like them
    All but a nice natural one it truely the way to go.

20. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

I like cocks full stop

21. Meg75

Meg75 Members

Good call

22. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love your answer. I always like to have my foreskin.

zorro69 and joker69 like this.