Do women enjoying playing with their nipples during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Panama Jack, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020
  2. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

Nipples are wonderful for arousal. I love to have them sucked and pinched and even (gently) bitten during sex. If someone else doesn't do it I do it myself. touching them is just a natural thing to do.

3. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Omg !!...i m so aroused myself reading this babe's post :p:eek:...yes, thats one of the purposes nature designed the kinda of nipples that's on u girls' breasts... besides it's primary purpose of providing breast milk for yr babies after birth :eek:...don't worry if no one does, u can count on me to help u touch and suck them ;):eek:

LittleFritter likes this.
  4. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2020
    B1G_D and zorro69 like this.
  5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Very well said by this babe..that's shd always be the way to sexstify each other :)

6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are correct. Scientifically, both nipples and clitoris stimulation affect the same part of the brain. MRI imaging has shown this.

zorro69 likes this.
  7. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I had an ex who would be super-wet in about 5 minutes just from me playing with her nipples. She was super-sensitive.

When I go down on my wife (I love to eat pussy), she usually pinches her nipples for stimulation. But otherwise its up to me to provide that.

zorro69 likes this.
  8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, dunno why ...that's usually the case for most women when they being tongued below at their pussy by their lovers....guess, this gives them even greater pleasure n cause them to cum or orgasm faster ???

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

It is lovely if dirct your man to play with your nipples while he is inside you. Most men will like it. I always suck the nipples when my wife is at the verge of climaxing. She loves this.

zorro69 likes this.
  10. nbg11

nbg11 Guest

My wife does not like her nipples played with. However one women I dated loved it. One of her favorite things was for me to suck on her nipples and play with her clit at the same time. In fact she would come just from having her nipples sucked, and they would great nipples they would grow to about an inch long when aroused. Sometimes during a BJ she would rub my dick on her long hard nipples

11. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Thats wat and how a normal woman shd react when she has her nipples licked, sucked, and stimulated during sex ;):p:eek:...sorry to say yr wife is a abnormal woman

12. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

When we were sexually active, my wife would not allow me to touch her boobs until she was somewhat aroused. Once she was, I could fondle her boobs as much as I wanted as well as pinching and sucking on her nipples.

Sometimes, when I kept myself from touching her breasts, she would grab my head and pull me in to suck on her nipples.

Unfortunately, as much as I encouraged her to play with her boobs, and especially her nipples, because the thought of seeing her do it for herself turned me on, she almost never would touch them herself. Only a few times, early in our marriage, while she was sitting on my mouth, did she ever twist and fondle her nipples. I once prematurely ejaculated upon seeing her do it while I was eating her out.

Sometimes, during foreplay, when I tried to direct her hands towards her nipples, she would pull her hand away from mine. She also resisted fingering her clitoral area when I tried to get her to touch herself there.

Thankfully, she has used the clitoral vibe I bought her many years ago during couples sex. I also bought her several penetration vibes that mostly went unused. Didn't like the hard plastic feel nor did she like the one which was softer and flexible.

One time, as part of the homework given by a marriage councelor, she did masturbate to orgasm, however, I was instructed to remain in the master bathroom. She never progressed to masturbating regularly, with or without me present. :(

So, in summary, my wife mostly refused to enjoy playing with her nipples during sex. I also don't know if she touched her nipples during the only masturbation event that I'm aware of.

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

This is true. My wife wont let me touch her clit or inner lips of her vagina until she is fully aroused and near to orgasm.

14. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

My wife loves having her nipples caressed, pinched, squeezed, sucked, and licked. When I go down on her she is holding my head with one hand and playing with her breasts with the other. It's a turn on to watch her play with herself.

zorro69 likes this.
  15. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

Like several others have mentioned, my wife loves having her nipples played with and will often orgasm from breast play. However she doesn't like nipple clamps. So we've gotten creative with nipple suckers. 41ddWmEZtNL._AC_.jpg

We've often incorporate them into our bondage sessions and use them when I'm otherwise preoccupied and can't suck on her nipples.

RBecca likes this.
  16. LydaG

LydaG Members

Nipples are an erogenous zone... Tugging, licking, sucking, squeezing, rubbing - all stimulation is good stimulation!

17. zorro69

zorro69 Members

But when he is licking your pussy below, do u pleasure them yourself or yr guy does it for u babe ?? ;):eek:

18. LydaG

LydaG Members

There are two of them, one a piece! Or if it's a girl, we'll help each other out

zorro69 and B1G_D like this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are very lucky because your wife readily lets you go down on her and enjoy her pussy.

20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !...so happening ;):eek:....thanks for the info, dear... if there r more pple around, having help would be better than having to DIY if u r just 1 to 1 with yr guy..:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.