Do women enjoying playing with their nipples during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Panama Jack, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How many women enjoy this?
    My wife likes to play with her nipples during sex. She will tease,rub,lick and caress them while I am doing oral on her. When she is ready to cum she gives them a firm grip. Same thing when we fuck. She say her tits and pussy are connected in a sexual way.
    It real is a turn on for her.

zorro69 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I haven't found a woman that doesn't. If she doesn't do it I do. I have made a woman orgasm from nipple play alone. You have to be gentle yet firm but if she takes the lead I concentrate on other erogenous areas. All of my partners have enjoyed nipple play in one form or another. I have been with small medium and large chested women and they all like it.

3. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I like my husband to do this. It's pretty hot, indeed.

zorro69, Hip Man, waynedunn and 4 others like this.
  4. GuppyGirl

GuppyGirl Members

I sure do! I love it. It's like a little added garnish that makes the whole experience better. I do it when I masturbate too.

Renn, Micheal9, waynedunn and 5 others like this.
  5. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I don’t usually play with my own nipples but I LOVE having them played with. It’s one of my biggest turn ons.
    Every once in awhile I’ll play with them on my own during masturbation. If my husband is there while I’m masturbating, I’ll ask him to help me out by licking and sucking my nipples while I masturbate.

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We start our sex play with my fingers and mouth on her nipples before moving on to other things. She is constantly pinching her nipples/squeezing her tits while my attention is focused on other parts of her body.

bananaman321 likes this.
  7. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

My wife loves playing with her nipples but prefers it if I'm the one doing the playing!

bananaman321 likes this.
  8. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I'll squeeze, pinch and fondle my own nipples when having sex but much prefer to have this done for me.

Justinsky, old dr young, Renn and 6 others like this.
  9. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

Some of us can orgasm from nipple stimulation, you know.

The answer to the question is if you're not playing with them, you're doing it wrong.

10. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

Yes! I'm always touching my nips. Pretty sure they're a direct line to my pussy. Makes me super horny. It always nice to have them teased by my partner too!

11. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I like to put clothes pins on my nipples when I masturbate I have a intense orgasm and I love to cum and have it run down my cock!

bananaman321 likes this.
  12. Jenny9595

Jenny9595 Members

Good god yes! They are so sensitive then, they sometimes need my gentle touch!

13. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

I absolutely love playing with my nipples and having them played with because have a nipplegasm is amazing especially when he is about to make me cum and starts playing with them right before It is the best

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and I can tell you that nipple play and fondling occurs every time we have sex. It’s a very natural extension of the experience. If I’m not sucking on them, then she is playing with them while I do oral on her. Her orgasm is not far behind.

zorro69 likes this.
  15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, that's true....there are a few lady friends who told me so :blush:

Pinkpeach likes this.
  16. zorro69

zorro69 Members

This is almost exactly what a lady friend told me...her guy is teasing her pussy below with his tongue whilst she is playing with her own nipples until she felt so high and can't take it anymore and screams to him to stop the oral and start fucking her instead...hehe...but she din tell me whether she got her Big "O" whilst he was tongueing her below or when he was fucking her with his penis thrusting in and out of her wet pussy...anyone knows ??

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Scientufically it is true. Stimulating the pussy and nipples triggers same part of the human brain.

zorro69 likes this.
  18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Indeed there is no dispute abt that sis Stacie28....totally agree with you ;) ...most women loves and enjoys :) their tits touched, flicked, pinched, caressed, squeezed, licked and sucked while having sex with their lovers preferably when they are being fucked by them ;)...and most guys know this...but they will hv to do it themselves (DIY) when their partners are busy giving them oral below licking and sucking their wet pussies and the pleasure they get from both their nipples and pussies combine tgt will hear them begging their partners to stop their oral and start fucking them quickly instead....they so badly need a big fat hard dick in their wet pussies now :p... so sending them to cloud 9 almost immediately with a BIG EXPLOSIVE ORGASM or fireworks followed by their partners quickly switching position immediately after that and pounding, pumping and banging their wet pussies with their hard erected rod either in missionary or doggie position causing them yet another BIG ORGASM !!...think, i m not wrong and i believe the ladies here will agree with me in saying that ;)...which leads me to ask this question again...do you and can you ladies cum when you are playing with your nipples yourself while your partner is below giving you a pleasurable pussy licking...and then EXPLODE AGAIN one more time immediately after that when he gives you a hard, furious fuck ???...in other words, will you ladies be spent after the 1st explosion and will not be able to recover fast enough to cum again another time when being fucked after that by your partners ???

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Stacie28 likes this.
  19. Renn

Renn Senior Member

I’m all about the nips. There’s nothing better (well maybe) when a woman gives you her nips and says have it. I work e’m like nobody’s business, It’s all American baby!

20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I know it is wonderful. My wife always wants me suck her nipples especially when she is close to orgasming.

zorro69 and Stacie28 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.