Do u like WOMAN ON TOP position ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by lifestopics, Jan 18, 2009.

1. lifestopics

lifestopics Member

This shud be inly answed by females:
    Do u like WOMAN ON TOP position ?:rolleyes:

2. cazza

cazza Member

Yeah I like the Cowgirl position (or Reverse Cowgirl) its not my favourite position but I do enjoy it yes if we're doing normal Sex (Vaginal Intercourse)

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like it when my wife lies on top of me so we are both facing upwards & she positions herself so my penis penetrates her vagina. It allows her to control the depth she can tolerate me going in & then she gets me to stimulate her clitorus when she wants or I do it without her asking.

4. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

As long as it's anal, I'm OK with it. The good thing about the woman on top is that she is the one doing all the work. After all, I worked during the day so I can afford her the finer things in life, so she's gotta put in her work, too.

5. cazza

cazza Member

OMG lol

6. LittleTex

LittleTex Member

Control is great sometimes... Although to be honest I kind of love to be dominated.... I really love for my man to get a little rough!!! But... Sometimes a little reverse of rolls is awesome too!!! Keeps things sexy!!! And fun!!! And yes love anal!!! Willing to put my work in for my man!!! :))

7. silk896

silk896 Member

I found, that for me, when being penetrated anally, my being on top -esp facing his feet gave me the greatest control.
    I can control how far he/she pushes into my botty, because me being the one with something in their digestive tract, I need to have that control.
    Doing is Doggie style -it can be exciting, but I find that control is gone, and he/she must rely on my verbal guidance - which is sometimes ignored ............ ouch!

8. cazza

cazza Member

Agreed. I like to have the control, so I can choose how much I take inside me, and control the pace. I think with Doggy style the bloke gets overly excited with the penetration and depth (well at least my partner does) My partner likes to be able to slide in as far as he can then slowly pull back till he almost comes out (so just the head is in me) then slide in again.

If I'm really horny and relaxed I can handle it, but I certainly make some noise as he goes in every time.

9. wild & crazy guy

wild & crazy guy Member

My wife rarely posts on here but she and I both like for her to be on top.