do u have firends that...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Takemenow, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Darius

Darius Member

i can understand if there is a joint and its burning but for gods sake who cares if they take a little break... Your gonna get high. Isnt that the point. Take your fucken time. I enjoy a good story or good conversation.

2. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

theres a diff bettween a break and telling a 2h story

3. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

I dont have friends who sit there with the pipe and lighter in their hands, I am the one who does that.

4. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

^ me too. If I don't finish my story I'll forget it!

I usually try not to though, because it must be pretty aggravating. But I hate it when people get really bitchy when a gentle reminder is all that's needed. Especially if it's my weed to begin with.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

though, taking a break for a moment for teh sake of breaking for some reason is different to stopping and telling a story. caus you can smoke and tell a story at the same time but you cant pause and not-pause at the same time

but it still doesnt make it a sit, just keep passin the joint

6. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

the oppisite happens to me. i have this friend that just forgets im there and will smoke the whole joint himself. I dont mind though, Hes hilarious,

7. Serenade

Serenade Member

My friend will have the bowl in his hand and he will start to tell a story, we have to remind him that he's got to take hit it because he forgets he has it.... takes forever to smoke with him but its fun

8. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...