do u have firends that...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Takemenow, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

Do u have friends that have the pipe passed to them and then they sit there pipe in one hand lighter in the other and they sit there talking insted of smoking....it drives me crazy..

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah, I know too many people like that.... If they would just hit the pipe, then go on talking about whatever.... They slow everything down so much. :rolleyes:

3. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

tell them instuff of puff puff pass, to puff puff pass talk

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I do that sometimes..... but, only when we are in no hurry to get high, and if someone says something I stop doing it.

5. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I do that sometimes lol but I stop if someone says something about it, but if no one cares then I continue talking...

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

man, that does annoy the hell out of me. Only one of my friends really does it bad. He just sits on it for a long while talking about the stupid crap, or just sits blankly...its annoying.

7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

people do that when they want to take a break a lil before toking... or they like spacing it out... sometimes its annoying if the person wont stop talking and you REALLY wanna get high... or if its like greens hit... your all anxious and the bitch wont shut up

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i've learned to avoid that myself, at all costs, even if i'm in the middle of a big long story i will toke and pass before i finnish it.

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Yeah I know some people who do that. I've kinda gotten used to it.

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

lol i can admit i do that sometimes.... usually when im really baked and spacey.... i'll zone out and forget i even have the bowl... then someone will remind me and i'll pass it... oh well it happens, its not like any harm is done

11. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

but it would be alot worse if they sat and complained about it.

12. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I have one friend who does it all the time, it takes forever to smoke a bowl. It is one of my only pet peeves, heh. But I just mention something he wants to do and that sometimes speeds him up and shuts him up. Oh well, he is still a good friend, w/o a doubt.

13. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

it's so much worse if you are smoking a joint....

14. High Guy

High Guy Member

Man if someone did that with a joint, good friend or not i'd punch them in teh jugular, not hard though it would be more liek a slap in teh jugular

15. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

my friends are all like veteran smokers compared to me, they never do that. i never do it either.....when i get the bowl in hand thats about the only time ill shut the fuck up when im baked.:)

16. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Parking on the green.

17. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

yeap, we just don't pack them any cones,, there loss..

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I never do it with a joint, but whenever im smoking bongs, i do it often. Whats the problem? why be so anxious to smoke, its not like its going anywhere? for me, when im sitting in my backyard with mates chillin with a bong, ill often sit for a moment with the bong. I find that as soon as i get the bong, i feel a sudden rush of relaxation.. like my mind knows the bong is coming and is happy. When i started off, id get annoyed at people holding it for too long caus i was like 'cmon i wanna get high!' but now i see that as being impatient and disrespectful to the drug (not in a personification like manner).
    if your in a rush to go somewhere then its differnet, but if the weed isnt getting wasted, then why have a problem with it? its hypocritical to make out your a chill stoner and then get peeved when people dont conform to quick, greed-based system of smokin quick.

19. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

lol yeah i know ppl who do that.. actually, i do it myself sometimes but only when im reeeally high and forget what I'm doing

20. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

that never really happeneds to me, only when im at a party with jackasses that I dont know very well. Me and my friends are pretty good when it comes to that, we can probably sesh faster than most people.