Do These Girls Want Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by michael434, Oct 10, 2013.

1. michael434

michael434 Guest

Ok there are 4 girls at my school who are good friends and always together after school. They always get excited when they see me.

-Girl 1 says I'm cute, always comments on my physical appearance, and randomly says "aw
    www..."
    (in the "someone's cute" way, not the disappointed way lol).

-Girl 2 seems happy to see me but that's it.

-Girl 3 always tells me that Girl 2 wants my D and that she wants it in the mouth/ a.s.s, etc. and then Girl 2 is like "stop!!!".

-Girl 4 said I'm "hella cute" and said that Girl 3 "wants me to give her a ride." Also, she told the janitor that we were dating when I was there even though we've never been even close to dating.

Also, the girls always stop me in the hallway and block me from walking by so they can talk to me. And they only make these sexual comments to me, nobody else.

Anywayyyy, could I get a girl's perspective on this? Would a girl say those things about their friend to a guy if it wasn't true?

So do you think each of these girls simply likes me, finds me sexually attractive, or neither?

Thanks in advance!

2. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

I'm a dude, so not really what you're looking for. But I will say this: if you don't take advantage of this opportunity, you will totally regret it. Especially if you find yourself sexless and single for years like I have been.

Yeah, I get that you're totally caught off guard. But the situation is quite clear: all 4 girls are friends, they all want your body, and if you play your cards right, you'll end up having group sex together. Just ask them if they want to hang out this weekend, and things will work out. Trust me dude. You got this. Be cool, be confident. You're awesome, and you deserve it.

Oh, and be prepared for sarcastic replies on this thread. haha

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

They want waffles.

4. michael434

michael434 Guest

Do I put butter and/or maple syrup on the waffles? If so how much? How many waffles? Sorry, this is just all new to me.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

no, they want you to shit in their laptops and close the lid.:mickey:

6. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

K, I'm just gonna pretend this is real. So basically you're like a high school hottie. Good for you.

They probably all kinda want your nuts. I bet girl 2 has an actual big fat crush on you.

There's no way of telling if they are just teasing unless you take it of school grounds.

7. michael434

michael434 Guest

Wow, I didn't see the signs of that at all! I don't know if i'm comfortable with that..

8. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

it sounds like girl #2 likes you, but which one do you like?

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Is that code for something?

10. michael434

michael434 Guest

Ok, I'm gonna tell them all straight up, if we're getting it on and I find out you have a D, I'm taking my D home.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I think I agree with Tuesday and Rainy on the Girl 2 being your actual crush, OP. But the whole scenario sounds to me like there's so much effort put into the mind games on the girls' part. I think it all depends on what you value. If you value sex more than a meaningful relationship, then try taking advantage of this situation I guess..... Of course, there's no guarantee that they are actually being serious about the sexual stuff in the first place. Some girls just tease guys like that without having any desire whatsoever to actually engage in anything sexual with their "targets".

I personally think it would be way better just to get to know each of these girls(the Girl 2 sounds the most charming out of the four girls just from what you've described so far, by the way) without all that sexually charged crap getting in the way. It can get distracting and/or annoying, and it certainly increases the risk of their coming across as flaky. It would be nice if they could just cut the shit and be upfront about what's actually going on, rather than taking this mind testing-like behaviour route.

So, perhaps you could go directly to Girl 2 when she's ALONE, and ask what really is going on........or something? I personally just think the four girls are definitely up to something, whether that "something" is harmless or not. But hey, what do I know, right? *shrugs*

12. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Might as well give it a shot if you're into them

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Sounds like a gaggle of teen girls playing.
    They might think you are cute. That doesn't mean anything other than they might think you are cute.

14. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Beware its a trap and their master plan is to enslave you and all mankind.

15. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

^ tru dat

16. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Get each girl alone, and ask them on different days to bring you a home made sandwich. Choose the girl who's sandwich you like best.

But only eat half of each sandwich, and give the rest to the janitor.

17. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I know that's my master plan!

18. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Hold tryouts (aka: be playful without rejecting anybody), and make it as fun a game as possible.

Try your best not to break hearts, and over time maybe one of those girls will take things beyond the want for casual hookups and expression of lust, and you'll find yourself in a loving relationship.

How old are you all?

(p.s.: make sure ALL of you are knowledgeable and know the truth about the consequences of sex, in all it's forms, anal, vaginal, oral, and w/e other kind you can think of)

19. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

why can't I rep this????

20. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

:iagree:

When I was in high school the girls who talked the most about sex, tended to be prick teases..all talk and no action. If one of them wants you, then she needs to ditch her friends for a bit, and talk to you (OP) one on one. Otherwise, it's just teen girls getting a rise out of a cute guy. :gossip: