Do the Republican have any policies?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Balbus, Apr 23, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Oil and rednecks run Texas, and the idiots working for them in Dallas and Huston can thank the fact the energy companies themselves, can decide their own prices.

2. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Or they'll say it's Jay-zus's punishment for homosexuality.

Balbus and scratcho like this.
  3. erofant

erofant Members

That's accurate, Piobaire!!!
    It's always someone ELSE'S fault if something fails miserably. More deflection away from their failed policies. It's NEVER their own J-A-C-K-A-S-S policies. Much better to be an "energy island" there in Texas, with no outside help from other power generators like MOST states have in the power grid. Then let them freeze / roast in the dark with the rest of their political morons.

scratcho likes this.
  4. erofant

erofant Members

Didn't you know ......................homosexuality is the cause for ALL of Earth's problems??????????? It's not the greed, indifference toward others, hatred, bigotry, racism, religious intolerance, lust for power and riches, and environmental ruin that cause our problems.

It's the homosexuals. :eek: :confused: o_O ;) (I'm straight, BTW - and don't blame LGBTQ folks for everything.)

scratcho and soulpoker like this.
  5. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

Lets feed the billionaires.

6. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Feed them what?

Or feed them to whom?

They are too fat, don't need feeding.

I wouldn't eat one of their carcasses... rotten and stinking.

pineapple08 and scratcho like this.
  7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Apparently to me and many others, they have one policy. Defeating Democrats at all cost. Full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes!

They should all be locked up IMHO.

Tyrsonswood and scratcho like this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's obvious that they don't have enough money, for there isn't enough money for folks like that. I mean what in the hell does ANYONE need billions of dollars for?? You get a nice home, a few fancy cars, maybe a boat----why not give the rest away, especially some of these billionaires that make a huge amount---320 million a day in 2020 for Bezos--- EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Wonder how many people around the world that would feed in a month? A year?

( I corrected my total that Bezos makes from billion a day to the figure I have corrected to.)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    ~Zen~, erofant and Tyrsonswood like this.
  9. erofant

erofant Members

I can only speak for myself, but if I had even a measly "hundred million" (!!!) - not BILLIONS - I'd be giving a pile away to feed hungry kids, pay for college educations for poorer folks, paying for veterans' health care, paying off some folks' medical bills, etc. Helping others would make ME HAPPY. No fancy cars for me either. All my family would need is maybe 100 acres so we could build a house my wife would love, and have room to plant fruit trees, a veggy garden for our own home-grown produce, and habitat trees for wildlife. We wouldn't even want a boat. Vacations to tropical islands WOULD be in the cards though ....... I'd want to keep my wife happy!!!

~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
  10. scratcho

Admirable indeed. I would also prioritize EMPTYING animal shelters nationwide and stopping puppy mills. There are millions of little friends just looking to be loved and to give love in return. It's shameful the way that this goes on!:mad:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    ~Zen~, Toecutter and granite45 like this.
  11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

12. scratcho

Yes, it's become obvious that republicans have come right out of the authoritarian closet. This trump crime family has emboldened them to actually show and say what they mean. I have no doubt that assholes like Carlson, Greene,Ingraham and the republican legislators are jockeying for position in a new world order for America that would entail the jailing of dissidents , of the press, of opposition party members ---anyone who speaks against the conservative, authoritarian regime that they want and hope for. The guy in Tys post above has it just right when he says--they have their base primed and ready for that kind of a takeover. They basically know not what the fuck they do! Or do they? Does the racist , lying white supremacist way of life appeal to their base so much that a dictatorship sounds like it should be considered ??:eek:

erofant and Tyrsonswood like this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Probably...

scratcho likes this.
  14. scratcho

Carlson is in Hungary to speak to some right wingers, including the president Orban. :mad: That's what he's looking for here.

15. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

What a kkkonservative circle jerk that must be!

erofant, ~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
  16. wooleeheron

Hate is a terrible thing to waste, and by who you hate, by this are you truly known. The republican policy is to find out who hates who more.

~Zen~ likes this.
  17. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

On Tuesday, Florida reported 11,515 people hospitalized with the coronavirus, a pandemic record, including some 2,400 in ICUs. “Short term and long term, the cases are going to explode. We are predicting that the cases will be peaking the first week of September.” Without a slowdown in cases, the state might exceed hospital bed capacity by early next month.
    Ron DeSantis' response to this crisis:
    Yeah; ice cream. The Trump Virus is decimating his state, and he's focused on ice cream.

erofant and scratcho like this.
  18. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

scratcho likes this.
  19. scratcho

We got ourselves some--- " useful idiots". I believe that is a statement from that fine gentleman, Joseph Stalin. If not, some other fine dictator.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  20. wooleeheron

Sadly, he is quite typical of Florida governors, and I advise people to avoid Florida for their mental health, and Texas if they prefer to die of old age.

scratcho likes this.