Do people just piss you off when they say this

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mynameisjake07, Jan 28, 2005.

1. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

yeah thats annoying because the only way you can over dose on marijuana is if you smoke ALOOOT and it probably wouldnt be possible to smoke that much in small amount of time... besides im sure you would probably pass out b4 u overdose...

2. snelio37

snelio37 Member

i think there should be a race... who can smoke the most in 15 minutes and thus come closer to death. that way you can say that you tried mass suicide and failed, and many people will get very stoned.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well see to say weed is toxic is to say anything is toxic. see, unlimited amounts of weed would not kill you through getting you too high, like otehr drugs do, but would kill you the same way any chemical would if it flooded the brain. the brain can handle a certain amount of extra chemical in it, but when it gets to the magnitude ofthe amount you need to kill yourself, it is just like pouring water into a calculator, it will just stop working.

and yeh you die of carbon monoxide first yada yada youll never ever die from smoking too much pot.

and that dude who injected.. well if its true, theres a higher chance that the 'pure thc' he injkected was more like weed-extract, which would have contained many various things other than thc, such as general plant-extracts, which woulfd probably kill you if injected. if anything is injected, it needs to be fairly precise or youve got a chance of dying from something silly like a few spec of dirt that fell into your heroin and when injected, burst a blood vessel inside your brain.

but yeh it might be true. but id doubt it.

4. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

when someone tells me this i just laugh like an evil villain in a movie and tell them the truth.

5. mart_182

mart_182 Member

i live in the uk and there was a report on the news the other day about how marijuana can cause psychosis - we've all heard it, and it's generally accepted that it can cause mental problems in people with EXISTING mental health problems, basically it just makes anything you've already got a bit worse. but this fucking report didnt say anything about that, it just went on and on about the mental dangers of smoking. but the worst part is that i was watching it round my mates house, and his mum (who knows we smoke and doesnt approve, and was watching it in the other room) waltzed into the room, pointed at the tv and gave us A LOOK. as if to say 'look at this its on the news so it must be right'. it really pissed me off because the news didnt give a full and un-biased report, it just threw more propaganda out for the anti-smoking people to spout. im pretty sure im not mental or having a psychosis, and i'd rather be mental than dead from liver failure caused by drinking. you could shout 'DRINKING CAUSES LIVER FAILURE!!!' from the rooftops and everyone would just say 'yeh, so?' but tell a few people smoking bud can cause mental health problems and suddenly every self-righteous prick in the land is an expert about the 'dangers' of having a doob.

6. StarFaerie

StarFaerie Member

Try to remember though, this is what the government wants the kids of today to believe. Just look at al the propaganda commercials they have. The government spends millions of dollars convincing the American population that "weed is dangerous" and "that's why it's illegal". I mean imagine what would happen if people realized that not all laws make sense! lol

7. mart_182

mart_182 Member

lol, the sky would turn purple and the sea would turn into fanta, thats how much cosmic change a mass realisation of that magnitude would cause:p

ooo looky at them big words

8. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

its 15,000 grams not 15000 pounds. and anyways itd be impossible to die form that, like bill said carbon monoxide, or maybe even lack of oxygen from inhaling so much smoke. but yeah my parents used to throw that propaganda at me but then i educateed them about it and now the only reason im not allowed to smoke is because its illegal. they said if im in amsterdam or alaska then im officially allowed to toke but any other place then no. me and a friend are going to a'dmn for graduation i cant wait. responsible use of marijuana couldnt hurt anyone is what i think.