Do Older Guys Still Wank As Much?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by NikeGirl, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

lol when I was a teenager it was 5-8x on average. I've slowed down some.

bigredinmass likes this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Stll mighty impressive. I can do 2 if I wanted, maybe more if someone got me really horned up. Instead i go the long edge session route. Killer orgasm but drains you too. Lol

3. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Same here. I’m 40 and I have to jack off at least twice a day. If I’m bored I’ll do it more, and if I’m sexually actively then less. But basically, I start my day beating my meat, and it’s pretty much the last thing I do before I go to bed.

bananaman321 and bigredinmass like this.
  4. 69Harder

69Harder Members

WOW
    ????

What do you eat ???
    I want to know ???

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

like a caveman. meat, fat, fruit, veg, nuts, I add dairy. minimal grains (I have celiac so I have to avoid wheat barley and rye.. other grains are just.. meh)

minimally processed if at all possible. basically if I could poke it with a stick and eat it, I'm good. I don't limit myself on fats or proteins, but I try to hold back on the carbs. which is fine, I actually don't have much of a sweet tooth anyway. but I'll get a fat craving, though. because of my size and a few other issues, I'm supposed to eat about 4k calories a day (I'm 6'6 and 240 pounds, and actually underweight from where I was when I was lifting @ 325)

but on an average day, I eat a pound of meat and about a pint of heavy cream (or gallon of whole milk.. but I hate the sugar content of it) as the baseline, then I just throw in whatever fruit/nuts/berries/non-starchy veg I can find. I'm opportunistic as far as if I want a liter of strawberries, I'll eat them. tomorrow I might want a whole onion the size of a softball, or a head of romaine lettuce. I don't do soda, except as a rare thing (one 20 ounce a week or so) or if I'm snacky, I look for a fat/protein source first. 4 ounce block of cheddar cheese? cool.

I actually eat fairly clean, which surprises me now that I think on it, considering I have the attitude of a bear of 'I will eat the things. all the things.' but cutting the wheat/barley/rye out and reducing grains in general does a lot.

and my doctor is pissed. vegetarian, works out 5 times a week, and my cholesterol, etc are better than his. (I've been described as having the activity level of a couch cushion. if I went back to lifting, my calorie requirements would go back up to 6-7k a day.. which I wouldn't mind, except that's a lot of eating, and I'd need a job exclusively for the groceries. being a returning college student atm...yeah, I've got to focus on my classwork.)

Bryce, 69Harder and bigredinmass like this.
  6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

My experience when a man tops 50 he gets a "second wind" of sorts.
    Going further into sexual exploration than at any time earlier in his life. Add that to the high possibility of a low sex drive wife...and you have the makings of a daily jerker :D

Oldman46 and bigredinmass like this.
  7. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

• No, I don't. I usually am so sleepy I just turn over and say "Fuck it, I'm tired." LOL!!

bigredinmass likes this.
  8. unshodone

unshodone Member

i think i know what you mean. When i was in my 20's my girlfriend (later wife) would do it 2 - 3 times a day, but it was all pretty basic. Make some head for foreplay, but then missionary until we were done. Now, we need to constantly look for new ways to spice it up or it's "no go." Now, it's doggie style, legs in the air, standing up against the wall, vibrators up the ass and pussy, anal sex, lots of things.

9. Vic Bhouy

Vic Bhouy Members

"Do older guys still wank as often?" I can't remember!

iamjustme likes this.
  10. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

well i do once in awhile in fact just about an hour so ago lol

bigredinmass likes this.
  11. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I would have answered this weeks sooner but I’ve just been to busy masturbating. Yes.

bigredinmass and Maturemale like this.
  12. SILKPHOSE

SILKPHOSE Member

I'm 53 and I do at least once everyday and I often edge for awhile just cause it feels so good.
    Actually I never really stopped even when I was married we both did.
    To answer the question I do everyday and on some days twice

Iloveme, barefootb8r and bigredinmass like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

55 and masturbate at least twice a week and have sex with the wife twice a week.

14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I star wanking off at 10, now I am 70. During the last 6 decays, the average of masturbation which I did was 1.8 per day. I masturbated during the first decay at 3xday totally 11000 sessions, the second decay at 2xday 7300 sessions, the third decay at 1xday 3650 sessions. The frequency of session decreased to once in every other day which totally was 1825 session. Since the age 50 up to 60, it increases to 3 or 2 times a week. During the last 10 years after I retired the session increase frequency up to 1 or even more if I am on mood or having more opportunity. Hoverer based on the above calculation I have masturbated totally about 26000 times within 60 years which is 1.8 time a day, could you believe it? Now I fell more desire to have sex with my wife or masturbating. Obviously, my wife does not have dust as mine, so I prefer to wank off more than when I was 50 or 40.

Rocket73 and bigredinmass like this.
  15. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Woo hoo..something to look forward. Already loving it.

16. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

46 here , though not as much as when i was a teenager , hell ,, once I figured it all out ,,, that's all I did lol , I think 12 was the most in one day ,, but anyway ,, I still masturbate quite often ,, almost every single day I masturbate on the way to work and on the way home ,, I love it !! And sometimes while I'm at work . My cock is still my favorite toy !! Sometimes I get really excited when it's almost quitting time cuz I know I can jerk off all the way home . Masturbation is one of life's greatest pleasures .

jen1976 likes this.
  17. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have not wanked for many years, my wife gets to work on my cock with hand job and sucking she plenty of inches to contend with

18. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I’m 56. So not sure if that’s considered old or not, I jerk off still some 6-10 times a day.

19. JL0006

JL0006 Members

I'm 54. In the past 30 days, I've had 7 ejaculations (it will probably be 8 or 9 after this weekend). That's typical for me these days - 1-2 cums/week.

bigredinmass likes this.
  20. Hoov67

Hoov67 Members

I'm 51 not old I dont think.....wank pretty much every day