Do Older Guys Still Wank As Much?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by NikeGirl, Jul 10, 2015.

1. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Just wondering... do older guys still wank pretty much every day like younger guys do?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how much older?

i'm sure you still have several years of wanking ahead of you.

Maturemale likes this.
  3. jmadre

jmadre Member

I'm not sure about wanking everyday, although I'm sure they can be aroused/ horny just as much..
    Some I know that masturbate everyday ( age approx 65+)

Take care,

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Of course not, not compared to 15

I remember that year, had to beat off ten times a day, just so I could turn corners safely

Ahh, what i wouldnt give for a pill that would actually take me back there, to that state that is, not 15, teenage guys are dickheads and high school is retarded

badrabbit and drumminmama like this.
  5. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I am near 58, single, and am usually far from home for months or a year at a time.
    For me it's at least 5 - 6 times per week.

Dee Young and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Ophion

Ophion Members

I am 46 and I normally cum every day. Most days that is from wanking, some days not.

There definitely has been a decline but it's been pretty slow. From discovering wanking until starting work I would do it three times most days, sometimes just twice if the afternoon session was not practical. Work put paid to the afternoon session leaving me with night and morning so I was doing it twice/day up until about 30. Since then it has been once most days but there is certainly still some variation. I sometimes skip and odd day and there are days I may do it two or three times.

badrabbit likes this.
  7. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I'm about to turn 47 and I feel like I actually got hornier in my mid-to-late-20s, and, if anything, hornier still in my 30s. It never let up since.

I'm currently solo, and it's at least 5-7 times a week. Some weeks/nights (usually if I haven't cum for a couple of days) get myself off 2 or 3 times in a night, so it usually averages out.

PleasuringMyself51 and badrabbit like this.
  8. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I am hornier today than I have ever been. I want 3 to 4 times a day.

Dee Young and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I am sixty-one, and while I don't do it as much as I used to, I usually do it six days a week.

10. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Approaching 58 and it's still 5-7 times per week for me, depending on time, work schedule, etc.

bananaman321 and badrabbit like this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, that's what OP asked.

12. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I hope they do! I want my man as active as possible for as long as possible.

13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Not as much though it never ceases to be pleasurable.

badrabbit likes this.
  14. hitman73

hitman73 Member

If the time and opportunity presents itself then yes, i will use it to wank if i need to.

15. PeatBog

PeatBog Member

No, not really. I used to wank at least a few times a day. Now I can go a few days without, without much tension, and my amount of ejaculate is much less if I wank daily. I'm middle-aged.

16. augiedog

augiedog Members

58 and like to cum 5-6 times a week. depends on work

badrabbit likes this.
  17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

We sure do. Almost 59 and still spanking the monkey.

18. jeecan

jeecan Members

I still jerk off at least once each day, some days are more horny then normal and I may do it 2 times but still other days are hornier then that. these times are when I end up using sex toys, usually i'm video taping (camcorder hooked up to the plasm TV watching myself live as I do it) myself and/or webcaming. These videos I upload to xtube and hamster. These are the days I can sometimes at this age still ejaculate 4 times, my 4th thou while it still will make me grunt hard upon onset it is only a small flow where as the first and second orgasms are good spurt volume. the following day I usually don't cum again until the next day, resting it.

2 people like this.
  19. swvsucker

swvsucker Member

I am 45 and I jerk off every day. The only real difference is that when I was 18 or 20 I would jerk off and then a few hours later be horny and jerk off again. Hell, some days I jerked off 6 or 7 times. Now I am usually content with once a day.

sexact19, Ophion and averageguy6 like this.
  20. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

If my 64 year old other half is anything to go by....NO!! But then, he has me to take care of things!