Do most men hate receiving handjobs?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Noonecares21, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Noonecares21

Noonecares21 Members

I mean, I see men saying this everywhere. That most girls can't get this right, and that they'd rather jerk off themselves since nobody can do it better than themselves.

I know that I personally dislike feeling my fingers inside of me... but I don't know if I'd be comfortable with someone else doing it for me either

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love a good handjob, if they do it right. Sit back, relax, be manipulated, be milked. Yeah!!!!!

Baley and Maturemale like this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I’ll take a handjob any time. Poor technique can easily be remedied with a bit of coaching

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nope, I don’t mind at all. If it happens that my wife wants to pleasure me like that, it’s all good.

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Do most men hate receiving hand jobs? Not this man. A well orchestrated hand job especially after a massage does the trick in relieving stress. As bft4evr says with a little coaching she can give a great hand job. I'll let her know how she's doing and help her find that sweet spot on my cock that sends me through the roof. No, next to having the real thing around my cock I'll take a HJ. In fact sometimes I orgasm harder by her hand vs her pussy.

6. bored home

bored home Senior Member

I’m perfectly fine with a hand job!!!

The8thdwarfe and joker69 like this.
  7. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

I think it's a matter of experience, men have been doing it to themselves since they were very young boys.
    Personally, I like that it is the woman who tries, even if at the beginning she is perhaps less experienced.
    First of all, the touch and grip of a female hand is different. Then the idea of a woman I like and who takes it in her hands is very exciting. It is also a way of intimate mutual knowledge especially at the beginning, when we get to know each other intimately the first time. It is part of exploring each other to get to know each other bodies and the emotions that can be given to each other in the couple.

My girlfriend says she likes it when I'm the one doing it. She says that I still have my hands cared for with my nails cut and filed and well washed when we do it. She says she likes it because they are hands and fingers different from hers and are unpredictable in movements.
    Even the first few times we were intimate we had found our rites in the foreplay.
    After kisses and caresses, when the situation warmed up, I tried to caress her between the legs. If it was wet I played to touch it with a finger and to hesitate outside until she tried to grab my wrist and keep my hand in the area. Then, without haste, I tried to introduce only the tip of a finger and feel how easily it could enter due to natural lubrication. When she became aroused her lips became turgid and their grip felt on my finger. At this point, with a slow movement, I introduced the finger deeper to feel how it was inside, going as far as to touch the bottom.
    This game could either continue until she reached her pleasure or go on to a certain point and then she was the one exploring my sex instead. She has small hands with short, tapered fingers, and she must use both to completely encircle it, even if only to grab it and move back the foreskin and uncover the glans. Already watching her doing this and feeling her hands on me is very exciting.
    Then, as bft4evr and Barry said, technique can be improved with coaching and experience over time.
    An important aspect I believe is mutual interest in doing it, complicity and chemistry.
    Sometimes the journey is as interesting as, if not more sometimes, than the destination.
    The emotions related to discovery and knowledge remain etched in memory and help us to antandicipate the pleasure of reaching our goal, also giving us useful indications.
    As I explored her, I realized how excited she was, how tight she was, but at the same time welcoming and eager to feel me inside. With my finger I anticipated this pleasure and I imagined what it would be like to feel it inside her and push it to the bottom. At the same time she had felt my finger inside and the effect of pleasure that it gave her, she could also grab it with her hand.
    Then, using her own hands to touch my sex, caress it, grab it, manipulate it, she realized the effect that her actions have on me, how she can cause an erection, feel it swell and grow in her hands, become so hard that it seems to burst. She too could have imagined what it would have been like, after feeling my finger inside her and anticipating the sensations of also feeling the penis.
    The first time she has completed an hand-job all the way to orgasm, when ejaculation started, she felt it rhythmically swelling in her hands. Then we had to clean everywhere. It was a mess, but, from that time, to think that everytime we have intercourse, all that happens deep inside her, it is something that pleases and makes both feel good.

Colesey, oldguynurse and joker69 like this.
  8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Nope I don't hate it, there ae things that I prefer over a handjob but a handjob is nice, and if the person giving it isn't good at it then I coach them

joker69 likes this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife gives great hand jobs. She had a lot of practice when we were dating in college...with me and other guys. I love a good hand job.

Maturemale and joker69 like this.
  10. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I love receiving hand jobs.......I enjoy the touch of another person.
    You can always give instruction on how you like it.

11. BPC

BPC Members

No complaints here. I enjoy being touched and getting handjobs.

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I dare any guy to tell me he didn't enjoy receiving my handjob. If he did, he would be a liar.

JudeLawless, 1Mark, Twogigahz and 5 others like this.
  13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The OP, a female, has stated men dislike to be masturbated by another partner. Two points here. Point one is all of the responses disprove her statement. Not one poster to this thread sheds a negative light on the wonderful hand job given to men by a willing female partner. . . . . . . . . . . . Not one!

Point two is she doesn't care for having her own hand inside her vagina and doesn't know if she would enjoy a partners finger in there. Therefore it seems she has posted an untrue statement "I see men saying this everywhere. That most girls can't get this right" based on her own dislike of fingers in her vagina. It's an apple versus orange scenario where her dislike cannot be the norm for the masses. Especially the opposite sex.

14. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Confidence.........
    What a sexy trait:kissingheart:

BlueSkyGemini and Angela36 like this.
  15. sidss

sidss Banned

Every man I've been with was okay with me giving them a hj. Though eventually they'd pushy my head down or take it to the bed. I guess they do like it, but it's not their preference over sex or bjs.

shanks59, 1Mark, Jayandcay and 4 others like this.
  16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What she said....

Slimdr and sidss like this.
  17. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

For years, my husband has said my hand jobs feel better than his.

Klimax2gether, Tony101 and Slimdr like this.
  18. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I don't know what's in a man's mind when receiving but I've never had a man complain.. sometimes it's even quicker that way lol

19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Wouldn’t complain about getting a handjob unless that’s all I was getting.

Angela36 likes this.
  20. JeffT

JeffT Members

I love handjobs...... always cum hard enough.

21. 3Legs

3Legs Members

I love it, especially with lube