Do men like to enjoy the vaginal contractions of the female on your penis without you cumming?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, May 1, 2018.

1. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

A stretched asshole and pussy nice and tight around my thick girth, and I know she will feel how thick it is locked inside her

2. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

That's a Texas sized ten four. That's the finish line right there! :smileycat:

3. Shooter1

Shooter1 Members

I had a GF who could milk my penis to orgasm with her pussy muscles, I would insert my penis into her and she would make me hold still while she squeezed and released her pussy repeatedly, it was an amazing feeling and hard to keep from thrusting into her, when I ejaculated she said she could feel my penis throbbing inside her. Her pussy muscles were so strong that when she orgasmed she almost pushed me out of her

Klimax2gether and LowHangers like this.
  4. .outlaw.

.outlaw. Members

That and when shes on top in full control so wet the juices are everywhere, dripping over your balls and down your arse, once she starts orgasming, that's it, nothing is holding back from shooting a load.
    I once got so worked up bu this I rolled her off and buried my head deep between her thighs cleaning up both our mess

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife would do her kegal exercising while I was penetrated in her. We both get a thrill from it.

djinx likes this.
  6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Doing Kegal while being penetrated is really pleasurable. We have done this many times and count to 50 or 100 contractions. Best sensation to the penis is felt when the head of the penis is held at the vaginal entrance, just inside, and she does the contractions.

7. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Read some of these posts this morning before I started my 32 mile drive home from 8 days of family reunion. Drifted through my head when driving and had the thought, "this is the feeling a Venus 2000 best copies. No wonder I can enjoy it for hours.

8. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes for me this is one of the most pleasurable moments during sex to feel her contractions and her cumming while I just stay hard inside her. Works best I think when she's on top so she's in control and taking me as deep as she can.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  9. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Feels awsome.
    A woman using her muscles to pull ur sick in more ;)

10. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

Oh hell yes! I love feeling pussy contractions !

11. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

Right on! But just think that the lady is feeling herself just as much as she's doing this, on your firm penis. My guess is it's almost as pleasurable for her!

LowHangers likes this.
  12. Thisisrandom36

Thisisrandom36 Members

I love doing it but it is extremely difficult to keep from cumming. Her moans and the contractions get me every time

Natepnt66 and W Ortiz like this.
  13. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

No surprise there, that's literally what she's doing while at the peak of her orgasm! Enticing you to cum with her sexy moans, even as her contractions are literally tugging you into her and then sucking you off better than any mouth could!... If it didn't also feel so incredibly naughty and vigorous, you could even call it the sexiest and most talented blowjob ever! :hearteyes: It's a real challenge, that's for sure!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Klimax2gether likes this.
  14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Lucky to give that pleasure.

15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

If you try hard you will learn to control your ejaculations while she is orgasming. It took us somtimes to master the technique. You need to concentrate your thoughts not to cum and enjoy her contractions and the aftermath. Enjoy every bit of her.

Natepnt66 likes this.
  16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I prefer the contractions to be on my tongue.

17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I do! With or without me orgasming