Do men like to enjoy the vaginal contractions of the female on your penis without you cumming?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, May 1, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I recently found out that I can get my wife to climax during penetrative sex while I refrain from climaxing myself. during penetration my wife needs clitoral stimulation and some gentle penile thrusts for her to orgasm. When she orgasms, I stop all penile movements and enjoy the contractions of her vaginal wall on my penis which is one of the most pleasurable experience I ever had. She also felt it was exhilarating. I keep my fully erect penis inside her and we both enjoy the aftermath for many more minutes. Do any other couples have similar experiences like this?

emmamichelle and Natepnt66 like this.
  2. Goander

Goander Members

Yes. Awesome feeling. We once did this and she got off with rabbit teasing her clit with me inside her. Very tight contractions.

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I wish I will have more and more of this sensation. My wife really likes it. We also use a vibrator at times. But when this happened we did not use one.

4. Circular

Circular Members

Yes. The contractions feel like being milked, sort of.

5. Bi-ceratops641

Bi-ceratops641 Members

Obviously it feels great personally it feels fucking amazing after you cum and just sit there inside her for a moment.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I always yearn to have this feeling more and more.

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I love it and so does she. Since she experiences multiple orgasms, I usually resist climaxing until she is in the midst of her second one...that is, if I can hold it.

8. Bi-ceratops641

Bi-ceratops641 Members

90% of the time the girl always has at least one orgasm before I do. That’s how you get them to come back for more.

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are absolutely correct. If the man fails to satisfy his woman sexually then how she will find sex enjoyable? Therefor, in the interest of his own pleasure, the man must provide extreme pleasure and satisfaction to the partner.

10. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

During sex I will usually go down on my woman until she has 2 or 3 orgasms. Then when I slide inside her to satisfy my needs she usually has 1 or 2 more orgasms while I am having mine and I will stay inside her until my cock goes completely flaccid enjoying the rhythmic contractions on my penis as her excitement and mine subside.

emmamichelle likes this.
  11. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I told a girlfriend that once I penetrated her that the only movement allowed would be her contracting her pussy on my dick until she had an orgasm, she said it wouldn’t work but after a bit, the tension built up and in about ten minutes she was having one of the best orgasms ever. She came so hard that I shot a huge load inside of her. It became something we would repeat many times after that. She became more orgasmic from doing that and could squeeze her pussy very tightly.

12. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

My girl gets so wet that she can't feel me cumming inside her. She only feels my throbbing. I usually have to play with her clit for a while (which I love doing) before she orgasms. But Yeah, I love the squeezing of her pussy. Best thing on earth

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, and it's even better since my wife's surgery. The doc told me she did something to her vagina that I would really like. She was correct!

James3413 likes this.
  14. Wentworth

Wentworth Members

Fuck yes

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, it's like it's sucking on you as a mouth does. My first wife was a pro at it, before and after orgasm. She would perform kegal (spell check) exercises on my cock while deep inside her...amazing feeling.

Todd Johnson likes this.
  16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My thick girth and tightness and her pussy being stretched is amazing feeling.By now my wife is wet she tells me she feels my cock throbbing inside her

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. nympho man

nympho man Member

I absolutely love feeling those contractions!

18. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I love the throbs after I come. She can feel them too. I have to eat her out until she comes, she lasts longer than I do. She lasts longer than I do

Klimax2gether likes this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, that is an extraordinary feeling. We always enjoy it. During her orgasms sometimes my wife's contractions are very definitely intense. I really feel the strength of the involuntary contractions. On many occasions she can contract deliberately (not in orgasm) and make me excited.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My 1st wife of 28 years had her "kagal" exercises down to a tea which felt like a mouth sucking me and when she'd orgasm those contractions felt better than a power suck.

21. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Esp. when soft enough to be :squeezable.

22. Altman

Altman Bull

Yeah and that wet and slickness after they are done.

emmamichelle likes this.