Do Men Like "tight" Vaginas?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kalalok, Nov 26, 2014.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The more sensitive the touch the more emotional the experience - I feel
    whereas a degree of flexibility may allow exploration to be adventurous - the final culmination requires a firmness and/of directness
    methinks

2. Firefox5050

Firefox5050 Members

Sure I'll explain :) It definitely wasn't a problem with the sex, we both craved each other. But then again it was. See the problem was that we became so addicted to fucking each other senseless that we completely forgot/ignored the consequences. I'm actually surprised now looking back on it how long it took, but eventually after months of unprotected sex every night she fell pregnant. I was smoking a bit of pot at the time though (as was she) so that probably made me a bit infertile and so it took longer. We were young and careless. I would cum in her every night unprotected and she loved it. Loved it until she fell pregnant and then she understandably got very scared. Neither of us were in a position or prepared to raise a kid either mentally or financially, so we made the choice together not to. We stayed together for over a year after the abortion but ever since it we began to fight over the smallest of things. Eventually we agreed to part ways because we just couldnt live together anymore. We're still good friends and will always have a very strong bond but it just wasnt working out anymore. We still even have sex sometimes but now its a strictly NSA relationship on very rare occasions, maybe once or twice a year when we catch up.

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Why should a man be obssesed with the size of the vagina? A vagina is a vagina. Most of the men's dicks are about 5 inches when erected. So a vagina should be a vagina on avarage.

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Preference for a tight pussy isn't to necessarily be obsessed. An 'average' vagina is probably a statistical nonsense. I like one with a lower standard deviation.

5. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

6. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

That's actually a really interesting topic that I don't think gets much attention either.

The questions I'd like to ask you now are a bit personal so would it be better if we began a PM correspondence?

Or do you think a new topic discussing the breakdown of relationships outside of sexual performance problems is a better forum?

Abortions are a whole other category, and I've always found that it's a very raw deal for all parties even if decided mutually, there's always that "what if I'd let it live?" Scenario that plays in both parent's minds...and sometimes guilt and blame feed irritability which then breaks down communication in a relationship.

7. Lookatme

Lookatme Visitor

It's probably appreciated by some

8. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Tight is great. I'm not going to last too long if it's tight, just because it feels too damned good.

But I have a chick on the side that has a big loose pussy. Gotta say, I just love beating on that thing. I can pound and hammer, hammer and pound, and she just moans and moans.

So, I guess it doesn't really matter. It's pussy, and it isn't my hand.

1 person likes this.
  9. SG69

SG69 Member

As long as I'm getting laid (which doesn't happy a whole lot sadly) , it doesn't matter if it's tight, loose, or somewhere in the middle.

1 person likes this.
  10. bumpy52

bumpy52 Members

Tighter is better for me, but I've never been with a woman who was so tight it was hard to penetrate her. I like being able to push all the way in.
    If it's too loose it takes me forever to cum.

11. meringueregulate

meringueregulate Members

Oh, it is a GOOD THING, believe me!

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

Lol..Revived it anyway!

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would prefer tight, AS to throwing a hotdog down the hallway!

14. . . . obviously
    The evidence lies in their pursuit of that other orifice

1 person likes this.
  15. Uncut

Uncut Members

I like all pussy.....I don't discriminate

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

17. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Of course. A tight vagina provides more friction and that is a good thing. My wife never had a child but her girlfriends did. I could tell the difference because I did not feel that familiar tightness that I was used to. To be honest, I sometimes could not tell if I was in them or not and I am pretty thick. Thick enough that my wife says it hurts her jaw to give me oral. As I think back on my sexlife I could honestly say the best intercourse was with women that never had a kid.

We wife swapped with our best friends once and I did not enjoy it at all. His wife had 3 kids and she was just too loose for my enjoyment. Ended up giving her an orgasm orally. My wife hated it too. The guy was used to his wife an he was too rough for my wife who was not used to rough intercourse since she is so tight. To this day I still prefer oral and not a big fan of intercourse. Most women reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation, not intercourse. The numbers for women who orgasm from intercourse alone are very low. Having a tight vagina seems to help if my wife is any indication.

18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My ex was tight. My gal is not but that's because she has had some massive cocks fuck her and stretch her out. I know how to work it though and can get almost my whole fist in and a few fingers as I fuck her. I can work it in different ways and cum right inherent after a good fuck session.

19. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Normally, 536 times should result in some incipient loosening although it takes a loooooooooooooong time to really loosen up. However, surely guys who ejaculate prematurely inside a tight vagina can be induced to come back for seconds and even thirds, by which time they should be able to piston away for a requisite period.

I favour the first one by hand, second by mouth, third one all the way approach which generally results in reasonable staying power for the climactic event.

More specifically (and I learned this from an Antiguan taxi driver many years ago), try fucking for a minute or so and then withdraw, Dry off the penis and the vagina. Smooch for a minute or two and then start fucking again.

Repeat as necessary (PRN)

20. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

However, even women who don't reach a climax via intercourse, generally enjoy the closeness, the emotional bonding, the sheer sweet loving of it. Sure, oral pumps the dopamine but intercurse with a woman with whom one is IN love sure prompts a serotonin cascade to the frontal lobes (the drug of choice by the route of choice).