Do I look older than 30?

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Grandeur, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

You cannot impress a girl by shaving beard either.

You need to be a tall, handsome, muscular guy to impress a girl based on lookings :D

I am neither a hansome guy nor a tall guy. And I dont have muscle either. Zero out of 3.

If I gained muscle, it would only make me 1 out of 3 based on lookings. 1 out of 3 means you still didn't pass the exam.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  2. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

Self confidence helps a lot. Complaining about the set of genes received at birth is futile IMO.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Believe it or not, a girl who you would never even dream of meeting flew in all the way from the US to meet me. :)

To give you a clue,............. This is what we did that day.
    JUST THINK ABOUT IT............... and get yourself a place at university

PS, we rerecorded that track at Elstree Film Studios, 4 days before the UK premier.
    PPS, I did not wear my bedroom slippers that day:rolleyes:

4. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

At university, girls don't talk. Their egos are beyond one's imagination. Think of their egos way so big that they can reach Mars from Earth. An ego that big.

5. wilsjane

Having taught at a university, worked on the historic architecture and had 2 daughters graduate, I have only 2 words for that reply. "COMPLETE RUBBISH"

6. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Maybe country difference.

7. wilsjane

You are probably correct, but even here in the UK, the guys were more likely to spend their time in the student union bar than the girls.
    But I am sure that now that you are taking more interest in your education you will find the girls less intimidating. .

8. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

The man with the beard on the video is around 30 years old, the other guy without beard is 6 years older than him but what? The guy with the beard has both black hair and black beard but the guy without beard has white hairs. To me, it is obvious that the guy without beard is older. Look at his hairs, he has a lot of white hairs. I can easily understand he is older. Very easy.

9. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

This man you see in the photo is also 30 years old. Same age as me

[​IMG]

10. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Ciyangir Ceyhan, Turkish Famous Person.. He is 31 years old.

[​IMG]

11. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I made my point. I am done now.

12. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The photo you posted to begin the thread has poor resolution. It's blurry. Nevertheless, in it, you appear to be between 22 and 40 years old.

It's a shame that you began this thread not for the purpose you stated - to get others' impressions and opinions, but to disagree with them in order to make a point. That's behaving in a deceptive and disagreeable way, intentionally so. You asked for others' personal opinions and then disagreed with them. Their opinions cannot be wrong. Others' estimates of your age based on a blurry photograph are just that - their estimates, opinions. You are the only one here who has seen your date of birth on your birth certificate or passport. No one is telling you how old you are, but rather how old you appear to them. Any impression of your age based on a photograph is valid. You have no reasonable basis for disagreement.

If your true interest has to do not with age, but rather with attractiveness, which seems a preoccupation of yours in other postings, you should understand that being deceptive and disagreeable are unequivocally unattractive qualities. If this is how you present yourself to others in everyday life, as you did here online, it isn't personal grooming that holds you back in life, but rather how you treat people. That's entirely your choice.

Mozart was dead of natural causes by age 34. Don't waste the rest of your life hosting a pity party. Again, your choice.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Calmerchameleon and Grandeur like this.
  13. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

You made your point :D

14. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

The absurd thing is, people on internet say that I look older but in real life, face to face, people estimate my age around 30. Anyway, I will let this thread die :)

I haven't encountered one single person in real life (face to face) who told I looked 35.

But on internet, there have even been people who said I looked in 40s.

Internet is a strange world :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  15. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I had to post this one.

This woman was 25 years old in the video

16. wilsjane

You should take it as a compliment that people here see you as mature.

17. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I like beard these days but black color beard would not affect my age estimate.

In real life, people hardly think I am any older than 30 when they look at my face. The last time a person estimated my age face to face, he said 27.

But people on internet say I look older. Internet is a strange world.

This is where my suprise is coming from. Because in real life, people don't think I am older than 30 but even younger. Like 27-28.

There are some men around the age of 30 that I know and you should see how old they look like. You would be shocked maybe :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  18. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

There was a manager in burger king who was born in 1992. And people thought he was born in 1985 instead. And he was clean shaved.

He had had a wife and a kid by the age 25.

People here would be way very shocked how old he looks.

19. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Personal opinion. I don't know you, I have no reason to lie but in your profile picture you look around 40. That hairstyle and that beard age you terribly.

Also, again I don't know you so I may be wrong, from the comments that you have commented on this thread alone make you appear self conscious, disagreeable and disrespectful of other people's opinions. So maybe it's not the girls who have big egos and don't want to talk or the 'people of the internet' who disrespect your looks or your age but it's you that needs to have a look at yourself.

Take that advice or leave it. The consequence has no effect on me. I'm merely a 'person of the internet'.

20. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Hair Style?

If I don't have hair on my head, would I look younger? I have a friend who is 29 years old and he doesn't have any hair on his head. All gone. He does not have any hair on his head to style.