Do I look older than 30?

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Grandeur, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I said 62. I typed it above.

I first thought 60, then edited my post making it 62.

I say 60 or 62.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Thank you, I am 71. I took the picture from my laptop while I was posting my reply, so it is brand new. It is also the first personal picture that I have posted on HF

Grandeur likes this.
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

You look younger to me :)

I averaged of how old the person might be. Couldn't be less than 58 and couldn't be more than 65. So I came to the age of 62 by averaging :D

But 71? No way would I say that. You definelty look younger. I am sure of it :D

4. wilsjane

72 soon, but I can't catch up with Glen. Every time I get older, he gets older too. :)

The strange thing is that I always looked a lot older when I was in my teens and twenties. People who I meet today say that I have hardly changed. Last year, I guy rushed over, started talking to me and addressed me by name. I was completely confused. The last time that I saw him, I was 11 and I did not have a clue who he was. :):):)

Grandeur likes this.
  5. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I'm like that, people I've never met for years reckon I've never changed and I can't recognise them, it can get bloody embarrassing at times.

wilsjane likes this.
  6. You say that you have been every version of yourself and still never get any looks from females, do you have a picture of yourself when you were a bit thinner and with less beard?Maybe something like your profile picture but bigger so I can see it properly? I will give you my honest opinion.

I am not saying that you are by any means but you do know that even really ugly guys can still get girls right? Do you know why? Their attitude! It's not so much about what you look like so much as about how you act. No one will want to be with someone so negative. If you really want girls to start noticing you, you should start working on improving your demeanor. I don't like to make people feel bad but I think you need a healthy dose of reality. You'er negativity permeates throughout your posts and even though I haven't interacted with you personally, just reading it can be exhausting and frustrating. Try to be more positive and work on self improvement, you will see your luck with the ladies will start to change. And maybe think about using some of the fashion tips that Mysteron gave you.

7. wilsjane

I see his personality and attitude towards girls as the problem. Simply friendship is the start of most worthwhile relationships. If he gives the outward impression that he sees girls as some sort or trophy and shows more interest in their looks than their personality, it is hardly surprising that they run for the hills when they see him coming.

phil1965 and MoonGoddess like this.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

[
    In my opinion, weight adds more age than beard. I am posting my other photos.

1ST PHOTO: It was 3 months before I turned 30 ( the photo is from 5 months ago)

[​IMG]

2ND PHOTO: It was a few days before I turned 28 (August 2018)

[​IMG]

3RD PHOTO: It was about 5 months after I turned 26 (Very early days of February of 2017)

[​IMG]

THE LAST and THE OLDEST PHOTO: It was about 45 days before I turned 25. So I hadn't even turned 25 yet (July 2015)

[​IMG]

MoonGoddess likes this.
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I edited just now. I had written something wrong. I've corrected it just now.

10. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

About the 3rd and 4th photos.

3rd photo is from early february of 2017, which means I was about 26 and half years old.
    4rd photo is from july 2015, I hadn't even turned 25 yet.

As I said, weight has more effect on age than beard does.

And now do you think I became every version of me?

Thinner and Fatter.

With beard and Without beard.

Longer hair, Shorter hair.

If you are interested, I actually have a photo of me with a real long hair but from a lot older years. My hair had grown upside, instead of downside. It was like I had 2 heads. I hadn't gotten my hair cut for 7 months. I actually did the same thing twice but the photo is available from my 1st time, when I did it younger.

11. Ok, so the second picture is my favorite followed by the fourth. The weight doesn't seem to bother me too much, I don't like you clean shaven but I also don't like you with that full beard that you first posted. In the second picture you still need to groom it a little neater to pull off a better look. I don't know why you'er hung up on the age thing as age has very little to do with getting a girl, women have their own preferences for age some like older some like younger. But if I were you I would definitely go for a more tidy look and a more positive attitude:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2020
  12. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I am the type who would never have a girlfriend. As I said, I have become different me, and nothing has chanced. So I can be fully bearded, I can be obese or I can be clean shaven and I can be thin. Or I can be in between. But nothing changes. It never has. It never will.

13. This is why I keep stressing that you need to fix your attitude.
    You keep focusing on the appearance but not on the personality and that is why you may never be with someone.

14. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I see living as a waste of time. The years pass but nothing is lived.

15. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

So I don't hear about shit like shave your beard, get your hair cut, lose weight, etc. These are meaningless things. I had drinking disorders and I had a lot of trouble. People wanted to beat me, etc... I dislike the socitety I am living in. The best thing is to find a less painful way to go.

16. The only one who can change that for you is you. I have been living with depression for most of my life but I try to always improve my situation. If you can't find some positivity then you will be doomed to live the rest of your life the same as you have so far. Find and interest, a goal and strive for it, build your confidence in yourself and once you do others will be attracted by it, I promise.:)

I have to go now, but I wish you the best of luck and I really hope you work on being more positive:)

17. I am very sorry to hear that:( but life is what you make of it even when you have difficult situations to deal with. I hope you can overcome your past and live a bright beautiful future.

18. As the daughter of a recovering alcoholic I will say that not drinking is much better than drinking, I have always been proud of my father for getting and staying sober for over 30 years now.

Wish I had the time to chat more but I really have to go now.:)

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes, and I agree with Vlad, lose the beard, the moustache, some weight, and cut that hair.

20. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

You know what?

You lose weight and people tell you that you are skinny and you should gain weight. You shave your beard and then they tell you to leave beard.

You gain weight and people this time tell you to lose weight. You leave beard and this time people tell you to shave your beard

Well, to hell with people.

jagerhans likes this.