Do I have good taste?

Discussion in 'Music' started by tool420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. SmilePixie27

SmilePixie27 Member

I personally love your style of music because there is so much different stuff
    I love people that keep their minds open to music and like a little bit of everything
    that shows you are open minded and can relate to a bunch of different people

2. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

wow, someone says they're done with a forum and stays true to their word

thats got to be an internet first

3. sam71865

sam71865 Member

I will put it this way, everyone is unique, they like what they like. I enjoy a wide range of music myself from heavy metal,soft rock,classical to country.

4. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

the fact that someone would waste time taking screen shots of their music collection, in effort to get validation from a bunch of random people over the internet, makes them automatically gay. heheeeee.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Some people have a good music taste (as in a developed one) but I can still don't like it. Hell man, some people even like the same genres as me but when they make me listen to some of their favourite songs all I want is get away :D

6. Rael

Rael The Ruiner

I'm digging the Super Mario Bros Theme :cool:.

7. Vana

Vana Member

Fuck. No. Sorry, kid. Kudos on Sinatra, but would it kill you to branch out to some tunes that aren't so standard that *everyone* knows it? Same case with your choice of Beatles, Mozart, Buddy H, the Who (I stress this one!) and a few others.