Do guys prefer hairy back in women?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Lizzyp, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Lizzyp

Lizzyp Members

Some women have hair on there back (not ass) due to harmonal issues.I wonder if guys hate it since it's not a part of genitalia? Should women shave/wax their back too?

2. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never met or known a woman to have hair on her back.

Mister Mike likes this.
  3. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Happily married to a woman with NO hair on her back. That would have been a walk away if she had hair on her back when I met her.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I knew a woman who waxed her back hair. There wasn't much there, mostly where a tramp stamp would be inked in and up towards her neck. She had a heavy bush up front according to my spouse and thick eyebrows. We trained together for endurance sport - triathlon. She asked me to pose nude for her photography project for one of her college courses. We were pretty close but never had sex. She died of cancer a few years ago.

5. Niscro

Niscro Members

Some women have a condition where the hormonal balance is not perfect, it's called PCOS and it effects a.o. fertility. It can have a side effect of having hair growth on more generally "manly" regarded places, like face and back. So it's not weird or freaky or whatever, just a physical condition and it can be treated to some extend.

Having said that, answering the question: I prefer to have my woman (married...) not having any hair below her head. So does have PCOS, but fortunately not the "hairy" symptoms.

6. Chico

Chico Members

My wife has no hair on her back but I wouldn’t mind if she did, Women are beautiful either way.

nympho man and Mrcurios like this.
  7. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a guy who has a hairy back, it would be hypocritical to view it as a significant negative for a woman to have the same.

There's incredible variation and variability in Nature, and I value the surprises of life.

8. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Are you saying that you have hair on your back?
    Either way, I imagine that some who do, shave and/or wax and some who don't.
    Some have a partner who cares and some who don't, along with either liking or disliking it.

9. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Never meant a woman with hair on her back but have meant a couple with hair (light colored) on their stomach. A small line from just below her breast going done to or past her belly button.
    I found it extremely sexy.........

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  10. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  11. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Traveling in Europe I have been a few girls / women with hairy legs, back and belly were hairless.