Do guys like licking and kissing woman belly?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Lizzyp, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Lizzyp

Lizzyp Members

2. Lizzyp

Lizzyp Members

Navel is such an erotic part of the body.I am glad it's not as underrated as it seems.

FanOfTheCurves and Goldman222 like this.
  3. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I'm an outtie, do guys like little outties?

4. erofant

erofant Members

Innies - outies ….. all great! I like to kiss and lick all over truthfully ………….. for a loooong time too! Long build-up, teasing = big, crashing orgasms.

Goldman222 likes this.
  5. Altman

Altman Bull

I damn sure do

6. Goldman222

Goldman222 Guest

A flat smooth belly and a oval innie navel drive me crazy and I love to lick them. Most of my former girlfriends liked this attention, a couple were too ticklish, one hated it, and a couple loved it Navel lover here! Love kissing down her smooth belly, down one side licking up the other, circling her navel and finally thrusting my tongue deep inside. Love watching girl girl navel action as well...see below 1226H042.JPG

7. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I like kissing and licking any part of a woman's body.

Pussytimes and Goldman222 like this.
  8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I've been known to do that, she doesn't have to ask, it's just natural, kissing and licking all of her :p

9. FanOfTheCurves

FanOfTheCurves Members

I love it when I can see the bare midriffs. I like women whose belly is bit chubby. If I can see the navel, it’s a big time turn on for me. Deep innies are the best ones (outies are a turnoff though). During the foreplay, I like kissing and licking all over the belly of the woman and rolling my tongue inside the deep navel. This makes me very hard.

I am originally from India. So I have come across many hot women wearing a saree. Most of the older women regularly wear a saree, and many younger women wear it occasionally. Often times I could see their bare midriff through their sarees. Some of them wear their saree low enough to make their belly button visible. Many of them would wear low neck blouses and that would make them show their bare back. Bare midriffs and deep navels turn me on big time. I fantasize kissing all over bare backs, bare midriffs and licking deep navels of these women as a foreplay.

When I first started masturbating in my teenage, I used to fantasize about my teachers and other older women in the neighborhood. I had a big time fantasy about a lady that ran a daycare I used to go to as a kid. She was a curvy woman, with chubby belly and deep navel, who only wore sarees.

Goldman222 likes this.
  10. managed2019

managed2019 Members

Love my wife's chubby sexy saggy stretch marked belly. I'll lick and finger her stretch marks.

Love to rub my cock on it, in the folds and fill her navel with cum. Yes, I do clean up and share it.

FanOfTheCurves and FWKbi like this.
  11. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

I love that area. I’m sure it hits those little nerves to relax their bound up one

Goldman222 and FanOfTheCurves like this.
  12. JS420

JS420 Members

I love licking and kissing just about every part of a woman's body, but I have never brought one to orgasm licking and kissing their belly.

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  13. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I love kissing and licking every inch of a girl's body during foreplay, myself and the girl I'm with enjoy it, and it's to relax her and to get her juices flowing.

14. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I love licking a kissing the navel and belly button down to the vag and then back up again keep her guessing as to where I go next:p

Goldman222 likes this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I enjoy being licked everywhere. There is something very erotic and sensual about the human tongue. I use it a LOT.

6Sailor9, Scharff and Redwingsfan like this.
  16. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I love licking a woman all over from her toes to her neck slowly :)

Angela36 likes this.
  17. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Hahaha this sounds right up your alley! ♡

Scharff and BPC like this.
  18. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

I don't have a navel fetish, but I love kissing a woman all over.

19. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

hell yes

Goldman222 likes this.
  20. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

I love fondling and kissing the belly as foreplay. I do this to my wife all the time who is really fit and it’s enjoyable for most.

I’ve tried doing it in the past with bigger women and all except one felt really uncomfortable. The one left very happy though

Goldman222 likes this.