Do Guys Like Girls That Have Been Around?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NikeGirl, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highlander69

highlander69 Members

sure love them all..any one who smiles at me I d do

2. Andrew Collins

Andrew Collins Arduous

Personally, I think it's way more fun when the guy, and the girl both have experience.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  3. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife and I both have experience she had been with many men before we got hitched and l can understand why, she is a gorgeous buxom woman and she told me I had a lot to offer

Andrew Collins likes this.
  4. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I think guys do like women who have been around. I've played both parts, the good girl and the naughty girl. When I'm the good girl, I act innocent. The guy responds like I"m fragile. He says I'm beautiful and treats me like a princess. He takes his time to have sex with me. Its kinda lame sometimes.

When I'm the naughty girl, I say to the guy "You're the second guy today to fuck me." Or I say "I'm going to spend the night with another guy, but you can have a turn first." The guy responds to the naughty girl with extreme haste. He wants to show he's better than the other guy. He wants to mark his territory.

Now I want to be naughty :imp:

5. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I love a girl with experience

oldguynurse and jmadre like this.
  6. Bocci

Bocci Members

Depends entirely on whether or not she nice. If she’s a nice person to be around, and we enjoy pleasing each other, then who cares if she’s been around. If she’s a bitch but still wants me to fuck her, well I can count on one hand the ones like that that I didn’t fuck but, of those I did, I just used them to drain my balls. Pretty sure they all got off too but it wouldn’t have mattered to me if they didn’t. And I certainly wouldn’t have spent any further time with them if I couldn’t pump loads in them.

Python 8 and oldguynurse like this.
  7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not sure I like it but I'm often with girls who have been around and it's just part of their life. Like mine. I'm not attracted to "been around" girls but I respect their experience, honesty and sometime their skills. It's really about the person, not their history. If she says she's been around, that's fine but damn...I want to know her name and a lot about her before the "been around' is even remotely interesting.

oldguynurse likes this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I met several couples, as third male. One couple seemed normal, as swingers go. After a nice fuck or 2, the husband pulled out their photo album. Not just a few photos of her with other men, but a bunch, and some of the guys were huge. I would have never known, had they not showed me. and a few other couples were much the same way.
    One couple we met with, the woman told us she had worked a business convention, and done 26 guys in 2 days. Her said; that was too much fucking!

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For me, I enjoy women who are confident in their sexual appetite. Not that I want fuck them, but they should not ever be ostracized. In the end, sex is just a basic human need. The need to connect and be connected. I really don’t care how many partners they have fucked as long as they have taken care of there bodies.

Python 8 and oldguynurse like this.
  10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My first GF and I were both virgins. Awkward! I had a live in GF for about 3 years. I knew she was promiscuous when I met her. It really showed in the bedroom. When I was dating my now ex wife she had a couple guys on the side that I didn't know about until later. Current wife has probably been with around 8 guys and one gal. Best sex I ever had was the night of our first date. She had been without for a while, and she was HUNGRY! Gawd I'd like to go back to that night!

jmadre and Python 8 like this.
  11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had some friends, girls who liked to get with guys. They didn't try to pretend otherwise. They were great to see and party with, good people, but there was always something I would interpret as a red flag to invest in them toward a long term marriage material kinda relationship. But it wasn't because they liked having sex with multiple guys, it was other things like can they be counted on to be honest and loyal and be each other's rock and no behind the back kinda shenanigans. Sane enough and smart enough to know what they're doing and why. Not over the top druggies. Stuff like that. Promiscuity wasn't a problem, it was a turn on.

jmadre likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Guys get around so why worry how far around she has been? If it's just sex, go for it and fuck yourselves silly. Have fun I say!

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I think many of us appreciated and enjoyed the girls who liked to get around. They definitely make the world in school a better place. Most that I've known grow up and turn to more conventional roles of wives and moms. Some were damaged and turned to drugs, turning tricks, homelessness, and eternal partying, expiring early. But we're forever grateful. I'd like to meet one who made it to advanced age, healthy and sane, and still gets around.

14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Wouldn't we all !

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

If only...

16. JM01

JM01 Members

Some experience? Sure. A raging slut? No, I don’t like that. It’s a huge mental turnoff for me.

17. JM01

JM01 Members

Not all guys are man-sluts. I’m not, and that’s by choice. I’m not saying that’s “right” or “wrong,” but I know it’s overstated how supposedly most guys will fuck anything that sits still long enough. Sure, lots of guys have low standards, and lots of guys are slutty, but I do think it gets overstated.

LowHangers likes this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It may be overstated but guys do have that biological imperative to empty their balls. We're always geared to facilitate that and it makes it hard to turn down an opportunity.

19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

The mrs and my fwb have both been around. personally it makes for amazing sex as they know what they are doing and im honored that im the one they are with.

jmadre likes this.
  20. RiffDude

RiffDude Members

Usually means more confident, more likely to know what they like and to go for it, all of which = more attractive generally. I'd just be a bit envious that I've not 'been around' as much as I'd like haha! :oops::rolleyes:

jmadre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.