Do Guys Like Girls That Have Been Around?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NikeGirl, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkm954

tkm954 sub

If they don't,They Should!

Deejay2018 likes this.
  2. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So,we went back to the resort as it is only a two hour drive from our house. Sal was thee. They hugged and kissed and he shook my hand. So I asked him what time he finished his shift. He said five so I said listen she really could use a little,special valet drive give me your number and I’ll text our room. We did so and he arrived. She went right for his cock which was a nice size. She opened her robe and said don’t say anything just fuck me. She blew me while he came in the condom. Clean3d up went for round two but could not cum. Anyway he left with a smile and we fucke fall night

3. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

That is the sexiest attitude in the world....jaw is on the floor!

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  4. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

If you’d like to chat directly, I’m completely free tonight

5. nympho man

nympho man Member

I can’t speak for every other guy. But I love a lady that’s naughty and loves to fuck as many guys as she can.

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She’s got an amazing pussynfucked by over one hundred guys. Now she is very selective and we do things together but what a pussy.

Vabeachbud likes this.
  7. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I wish, my wife ran out of good stories awhile back. I want to make some new ones with her.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  8. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So went back again and Sal was there again smiling. He was better this time. Ate her out then fucked her. After he came and pulled out, the condom was loaded. I then started fucking her while she blew him. We reversed again a few times. She rode him too. She came numerous times and he came about three times. I got her for the night though!

Vabeachbud likes this.
  9. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I’m such a dirty whore. I can find something in everyone that makes me want to fuck them. I can’t realy expect there aren’t women who feel the same way.

10. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Even if she doesn’t fuck them, the fact that she talks about all the cocks she’s had and the fact that she is such a Greta fuck is an honor.

Vabeachbud likes this.
  11. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

wow. looks like I'm one of the outliers. while a number of partners doesn't bother me, I actually tend to prefer girls that haven't been around, but that's more because I like the idea of 'corrupting' them. training the blank slate and taking the shy, quiet, inexperienced little thing and taking her through orgasm training, and turning her into a multiorgasmic cock craving cum addicted slut. But /my/ slut. Oh, we're going on a date, and sure, she's dressed like a little librarian type. but under that starched high collared shirt and pencil skirt, there's a corset, stockings, garter belt with no panties and a vibrating egg with the remote in my pocket, and by the end of the night, she's whimpering in my ear and beg me to let her cum on the ride home. taking the pure innocent little churchy girl and turning her into an enslaved succubus, all for me. Let that inner nympho out of her cage, and watch this naive girl that didn't even masturbate overwork her jackrabbit vibe in the first week.

guess I'm the weird one. lol

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But is it so, or just saying that?

(see clarification in below post)

If a girl told me that I'd ask if she's cleaned up since or is still all creamy - if the latter then I'd be all over it!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  13. JetDriver

JetDriver Members

If she's been around and willing to share her stories, then yes. :)

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Okay, I guess the question needs clarification since it's easily misconstrued.

What I'm asking...
    When you are portraying the naughty girl, and say that to the guy...

Are you saying it for the sake of the experiment, only to discover his reaction?
    Or...
    are you saying it to let him know you really are actually juicy with man-cream at the moment?

Thanks!
    That was a great experiment and it was neat to learn of the different ways guys responded to what you said and how you acted.

15. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

Personally don't care sex is sec

16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I think sexually experienced and open minded, which could have come from one previous sexual partner or could have been many.

Vabeachbud likes this.
  18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

True to an extent. That gal from Starbucks blows nd sucks my cock very well but doesn’t have the experience to know how to work her pussy like my gal. Her pussy has had over a hundred cocks and she knows how to love it and match my fucking rythym to cum multiple times and drain my cock.

Vabeachbud likes this.
  19. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I do like women that have been around and I have fucked many women, but fucking a woman with no experience is great. I once dated this girl who told me she had never had sex, and I was worried about breaking her in,but thankfully it all went well.She told me it was the first time she has seen a man's cock
    so she never questioned my size

20. velcross32

velcross32 Members

Im good with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.