Do Guys Like Girls That Have Been Around?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NikeGirl, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Saw this post on Tumblr, of course:

"Girls fuck the same dick 50 times it doesn’t matter.
    Girls fuck 50 different dicks and their vagina has stretched into a black hole.
    Fuckboy logic."

5 people like this.
  2. commodoredawe

commodoredawe Members

Again I can only talk for myself. I am a man, 59 years old, Married to a latina wife. She is the same age as me and we have been married for 30 years. Before I met her and because I am from Germany I had quite a number of different sexual partners and two long term relationships that all included swinging, wifesharing, bi-sexual activities, orgies, BDSM play. In short anything that I could think of I have tried. What stayed with me as the most erotic sexual notion was a woman's capacity to to be partner and offer pure sexual bliss to more than one and if she is willing to many male partners at the same time. No disrespect, no misogeny, no rape. A woman needs to be independent, self-confident and at equal level to all engaging sexually with her.

My wife had only kissed and had enjoyed petting but as she assured me I was the first.

Now I don't hold this macho attitude that I would be looking for the virgin bride and especially while I grew up and started to have my first experiences I soon concluded for mysef that I wasn't to keen on being Mr. First. But obviously I would do everything to make sure that my partner was safe and got the most fun and satisfaction possible out of it. Many of my previous partners had many previous sex partners and had experience of all generally know practices and techniques and also done all/many/most of the so called non-standard perverted kinky stuff. Some girls just did them as and when they asked and they didn't do much for them in terms of their own sexual satisfaciton. But they knew and understood how much satisfaction and joy the guys that asked for these got out of finding a girl who would accept to do that. Other girls generally loved kinky stuff and these thing had become their sexual identity.

With Maria I talked a lot and told her what I had seen and done. What I had enjoyed. She listened, laughed, was surprised, was shocked, disgusted but then said that she felt that her catholic upbringing would allow her to do sex practices like sexual intercourse, oral, anal, BDSM (which I don't enjoy nor practice) and even the toilet stuff (and I quite love watersports and I draw a line at that) but it would not allow her to engage in sex with others. But they role she wanted to assume in our relationship was that of an obedient wife to me as the husband and head of family and as a consequence if I asked her to do something I would have to assume full responsibility and she would then be able to comply to any of my requests as an obedient woman. So e.g. if I told her to get nake in front of my friends at a party she would do it, if I told her that one of my best friends would come to stay with us for a week and he would sleep with us in our marital bed and both of us guuys would engage with Maria sexually and would expect her to make her pussy available to us for our enjoyment and satisfaction. That we would do so for as long as we wanted until we deposited our loads inside her womb she would do it and she would get great enjoyment and satisfaction out of it. Maria was basically telling me that through this structure and arrangement she was fee of any guilt and had not commited any sins. This allowed her to enjoy these scenarios. Whereas I was the sinner and would have to assume full responsibility on the "day of the Lord". Hallelujah.

Well I sort of raised my eyebrows when hearing this but I understood and was pleased that she had been able to come up with this solution.

We are not swingers and I have found 3 mature gentlemen, who are all long-standing friends of mine and one I even know since primary school who turned out to have the same sexual desires that I have and who also adore "our" cute Maria. Two of these friends have wives who know about it and after it has been explained had no idea accepting this and allowing her husband to "stray" with us and especially Maria. It is all mostly sensual love session at night between the sheets with lots of foreplay and kissing and romantic, followed by masages and more play which then leads to the grand finale of pounding Maria's pussy while she wraps herself around us and enjoys waves of orgasms until we seed her. On these occasions double-deposit is usal but we sometimes like to inlcude more. But all are exclsively long-term friends and lovers and Maria now with her regular lovers and quite a few gentlemen we met while we were on holidays and on our business trips has become also women who has "been around" by any standard.

So I guess finally you could say it may not matter so much if the girl you meet has already been around (if that is what you think you are looking for) but that she is willing and finds away through her own maize of thoughts, taboos and hang-ups and works towards reaching the level - whichever that level is.

1 person likes this.
  3. lcfan

lcfan Guest

NikeGirl,

I hope my response helps. Maybe not, but still important. I was a virgin until 29. I was hoping that my wife would be my first and last. 10 years later and I no longer care. I think it depends on your thought process. Divorce happens. And when women get all Millennial on you, it's worse. Yes, they may accept some things that older women won't, but is it bad? No.

-C

4. sa8tyr

sa8tyr Members

Every partner my sweetheart had in the past only prepared her for me. Every partner she will ever have only adds to HER. If you love your partner, honor their growth even when it's not you.

1 person likes this.
  5. nympho man

nympho man Member

In my opinion, a lady knows what she wants and how she wants it. If she has been with multiple partners, it just helps the process out a bit.

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Dunno. I've never had a girl who's "been around". Every woman I've ever fucked was a virgin went we fucked for the first time.

My wife of 37 years (who I love more than life itself, BTW) has never really been as slutty as I would have liked. I don't really want a woman who wants to immediately fuck every cute guy she meets. I just would like it if she wanted to pet and fuck a lot (*LOT*) more often than she does. Ideally, I'd like her desire for sex to be the same as the last girl friend I had before her. Once that lady had been fucked the first time, she absolutely couldn't get enough of it (and, honestly, I'm not *THAT* good!) We were in college at the time, living in adjacent co-ops (think blue-collar frat and sorority.) We fucked on an almost daily basis and sometimes multiple times in a single day. She would have been perfectly happy if my dick had been inside her 24/7 (and it probably wouldn't have hurt my feelings much either.)

7. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

No guy ive been with in seven years of humpsville has really made any opinion based gestures, or comments about my number either way. Whether they're below or above me on the scale, and I've been with guys in extremity of either. Most guys haven't even asked - it comes out during a party question game, in which someone always has to ask how many people everyone's slept with. At least through high school, and early college. Later, briefly, we may discuss further amongst ourselves such as to when our first times were, how many of our partners were "committed" relationships, cheating history, ect. But other than exchange of infortmation, maybe an anecdote if one's applicable somewhere along the way, I've gotten no real impression that guys usually feel any type of way about it..

1 person likes this.
  8. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Guys who aren't looking for anything serious seek girls with a high count because they think she will most likely have experience when it comes to sex. They will avoid virgins at all costs because they are impatient.

Most guys like girls who are willing to try different things, or at least look forward to having sex, regardless of her partner number. Not saying count isn't important.

9. DastardlyB

DastardlyB Members

This is kind of a silly question in that some guys LOVE a lady that has 'been around' and some don't. It's a personal preference.

I like a very experienced lady myself.

10. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

The number of men you've done or your sexual experience is immaterial. If a dude is in love with you, what you've done is immaterial. What you do and will do is material.

My current girlfriend was very promiscuous while she was in college. She probably has had 30 sexual partners including two husbands. I love that she's sexually experience. I'm a beneficiary of it. She told me that when she was in college she was ALWAYS horny.

11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

The one virgin i was with was not as fun as i thought. She was in her mid twenties and chubby. I thought since we were friends it might be cool to do something wild while she was in college. I found out regardless of her body or beauty, it was her personality that kept her a virgin. We tried to remain ftf but her shyness took away from the mood. Majority of my other lovers were freaks before they met me which i welcomed with open arms.

12. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

After talking to my partner is found out she had been with between 40 and 50 men before me. This was a massive turn on and love her telling me about what she got up to. She sometimes points guys out if we go out and tells me what she did with them and if they were any good in bed. As we talked about this we both realisEd we had high sex drives and star6talking about swinging. We have been to a some swingers clubs and I have watched her have another 12 men and know she has had 5 others as one night stands that she tells me all about. She sometimes worries I won't love her and think she is a slut being with all these other men. I keep telling her the more men she sleeps with and the bigger the slut she is the more I love. She loves this and rewards me with some fantastic sex.

13. Dirtyquerty

Dirtyquerty Members

100%. Girls are a great addition to life however they come, but for relationships with sex involved it works out just fine if that's already part of the make up. They know what they want and don't want and know how to get it. Confident and maybe even a bit casual is how I like it.

14. undefeated

undefeated Member

well not to marry--just to have sex with.

15. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

I always found inexperienced girls to be boring.

16. trucknorris

trucknorris Banned

Hell yeah! I love'm!

17. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal,who is 45 I'm 55 has had over 100 men. I've known her for 25 years and we were fuck buddies before our relationship so I knew many but not all of her lovers. I'm about average cock size but she has had massive cocksure in her pussy and tellls me about the different shapes and sizes and bodies. This is a major turn on as I fuck he or eat her or we are just talking. Guys hit on her all the time but knowing she ha she decided that I'm the one is a major turn on as I fuck he rknowing that many cocks have shot their loads in her.

1 person likes this.
  18. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

After 42 years of marriage to a 'good girl', I'd like to give a 'slutty girl' a go, if I had to do it all again. Having been sex deprived for most of my marriage, I now think that a woman with a high sex drive would have been my preference!

Life is life, sex is sex. I've had enough of life, just not nearly enough of sex! LOL

I still love my darling wife, I just haven't enjoyed our very dull sex life.

19. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My personal experience with 30+ girls over 5 decades is that the sex was always better with the experienced girls. They are comfortable having sex with someone they just met and used to oral, anal and and most of the ways to please a guy. Girls who have not been around are nervous, they sweat, are tentative and forget anal and fetish sex.

20. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

After talking to my partner I found out she has had 50+ clocks before she met me. This is a massive turn on for me and love hearing about what she got up to.
    We have talked further and she still enjoys sex with other men. She has had full sex with 4 men since she has been with me and played with at least another 10. I have watched her on a few occasions and afterwards we have had the best sex ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.