Do Guys Like Girls That Have Been Around?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NikeGirl, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Do guys like girls that have been around and tried every thing?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Yea i love a sloot thats ridden 85 different cocks.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Isn't this a guy with a fake account? :D

Every guy likes a girl who been around the block a few times, it do t really matter if her mouth has some stretch lines.

Eric!, StellarCoon and dwight78 like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats what I thought, wasnt he posting something else under somethingJack name?

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

r0llin knows what's going on. He'll sort it out for us.
    But honestly, if we know of fake accounts, why do we let them participate and encourage pathetic threads? Let's just IP perma ban them. :)

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I like a girl who has been around my kitchen....my bathroom.......my lawn.....and when she is finished she can wash my car

seriously....after an industrial shower it doesn't matter what she did last week...love the one your with baby

Eric!, OldDude2 and Desera_xoxo like this.
  7. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Including pretending to be a woman online Jakethejock?

Honestly, what is the point of continuing to use multis to troll after you have been exposed?

C/S,
    Rev J

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

His other uername is jakethejock. lol

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that is a weird co-winky-dink....my name in real life is jake the cock

magickman likes this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

literally everything? what do you do on a date? she's not going to be impressed by applebee's and bowling if she's base jumped naked off the burj khalifa while on ecstasy, is she?

entertainment value i assume. not much funner than trolling the trolls. and some of them aren't as obvious as this guy, so they could actually stimulate conversation.

11. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

They probably have. But... it's really easy for any moron to change IP addresses. It gets easier all the time. And it's free.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D I did use a random IP addy one time. But I did have a stalker and he moved across country to be within hours of me. =\

Been careful ever since.

magickman likes this.
  13. Dutch n Autumn

Dutch n Autumn Members

My first wife was cold and frigid and didn't like sex. My second wife was a slut and is an awesome fuck-buddy.

14. cory_18

cory_18 Members

I love a slut the more dick she's had the hotter I find her

2 people like this.
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I'm glad my wife had some sexual experiences with other guys while in college. She learned some things we could use, and it cured a lot of her curiosity about how it would be to have sex with someone else.

1 person likes this.
  16. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife had about ten lovers before we met and Ive enjoyed hearing about her sexploits with all of them; they certainly taught her how to suck cock.Thanks Lads!!!!

2 people like this.
  17. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

practice makes perfect so would I prefer someone with experience, but it is way down the list of attributes that I look for in a women.

magickman likes this.
  18. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When we were in college and not yet engaged, I only got to see my future wife once or twice a month. She went out with other men when I wasn't availabe, and while she didn't try "everything," she did manage to have sex with several. I didn't know about it at the time, but now I'm glad she had those experiences. So I'm happy that my wife has been around with a few others.

19. Marcus1122

Marcus1122 Members

Past is the past my wife and I were both players when we got together we discussed monogamy and we are to each other with 2 kids very happy but you just must must agree that if your feelings change you voice it early. 5 years ago we kinda water to sleep with other people having the green light is half the battle. Still monogamist after 10 years.

Clearly people who sleep around are comfortable with sex and have a high sex drive but can be controlled for the right person.

20. Shale

Shale ~

I have never encountered a virgin girl and I am thankful that some other guy took care of that mess for me. My first couple of fucks were with Mexican prostitutes and after that Turkish prostitutes. I assume they had other cocks in them before mine. :D

Then the sexual revolution, free luv and casual sex. All of us had fucked numerous ppl and no one really gave a fuck (well, actually we all gave fucks - word usage, eh?)

Eric!, OldDude2 and Karen_J like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.