Do guys feel when a girl orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by sophieclair, Jun 11, 2008.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

While it's not true anymore, my wife was just the opposite when we were young. Back then, when we were fucking and she had a REALLY powerful orgasm, her pussy would clamp down on me and pull! If I was all the way in her when she came, that's were I was staying until she was done, whether I wanted to or not (I never did want to pull out of her, of course.) I'm pretty sure that if I'd applied enough force to pull my cock out of her then, it would have hurt both of us.

As a point of corroboration, when our MFM threesome was going strong, our friend who was also fucking her mentioned it to me a couple of times. He was more sexually experienced and had been with quite a few more women than me. He commented he'd NEVER had a woman's pussy clamp down and hang on to his cock the way my wife did. Of course, we both agreed that it was good thing! (He told me that it was one of the main reasons that he loved fucking her so much!) :D

Klimax2gether and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Most of my exes the same. So easy to tell. My wife doesn't so much but squirts when cumming. My ex would always pretend to cum as I was but I knew she was faking. Learnt a long time ago to make them cum before fucking.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

You definitely know when a girls cumming, how wet she's getting her heavy breathing then you feel her vagina tightening round my cock and starts contracting, and some girls entire body starts shaking, wow I love it every time.

4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love that. Only experienced people enjoy this delicacy of sex.

GentleBen and BoyToy69 like this.
  6. JS420

JS420 Members

A wise man once said:"There is no such thing as a dumb question, only a dumb answer". Asking a question means that you don't know and want to learn. If someone gives you a dumb answer that just means they don't have a good answer.
    I don't know what it feels like for a woman to have an orgasm, but I'm sure it's a very enjoyable experience. As much as, if not more than for a man because women can have multiple orgasms. (god I envy them for this!!!)
    I do know that every time I am inside my woman's vagina I can feel her rhythmic contractions on my penis as she orgasms and she can also feel my penis pulsating inside her and my cum as it shoots inside her. The whole experience is utterly enjoyable for all concerned if done correctly.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  7. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

The reason I wrote that is because my gf was so wet down there that you could tell if she had squirted or not. Its not like I was sitting in front of her vagina and waiting for a squirt. I was inside her which begs the question how could i know ? we were both drenched in body goo and super aroused. no way of knowing whether she squirted or not.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've learned that our "Quickies" rarely ever bring her to a deep squirting orgasm. I can still feel her orgasm, because I love verbal and have her tell me when she's going to cum. As soon as she's starting, I stop for about 5 seconds with my eyes closed. I can feel her pulses as they push on my cock. If I continue pounding hard, I can't feel it, but I love watching her face and body language!! With our normal foreplay for hours before sex, still dressed and getting things ready (Hot wet kissing, naughty whispers in the ears, hands teasing our bodies, spanks, nails across the skin. No oral) we're so worked up with our minds and bodies, that she'll have multiple squirting orgasms that start in less than a minute from the time my tongue starts massaging her beautiful pussy. And they'll continue over and over as I'm pounding her. It takes that wonderfully naughty foreplay, teasing, edging that we love, for her to have intense squirting orgasms.

Klimax2gether and shanks59 like this.
  9. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

My wife's vagina would contract strongly with her orgasms which would often trigger my orgasm. I loved it.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Absolutely except the times when there's a third person involved .

11. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Well i am married to my second wife, going on five years now , When she has orgasms i know it believe it , The texture of her insides of her hot wet pussy changes from wet to Very creamy Really .

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love that feeling, woman's vagina clamping down on the cock. It happens occasionaly when she is super excited with lots of foreplay.

GentleBen and Maturemale like this.
  13. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

There is nothing like having that awesome feeling when a woman clamps down around a stiff cock that is either in her ass or pussy while she orgasms It is like being in heaven

14. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Been over seven months since i had anything as in sex with my wife , Ask her again a couple of days ago when we going to make love again and she turned around and said to me That she did not know , This was while going to bed and as usual we sleep in the nude , Have been since five years ago

15. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

I love kissing a woman all over, my size kind of makes some gentleness in sex essential, and there's also something wonderful about the smoothness and the warmth of the female body rubbing up against you.

Even early on (about 6th or 7th grade): I was like this, and one time, I almost missed the bus (long story) because we fell asleep together (her parents were out)

16. Chastityguy

Chastityguy Members

I have a few times

17. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

Most women aren't that visual in their sexual excitements. My wife is very orgasmic -- she can even cum from squeezing her legs together -- and she can't cum that easily

BoyToy69 and Harry7272 like this.
  18. Windman

Windman Members

My wife’s vagina would contract and squeeze my cock. It was unmistakable when she came, between that and her moaning. Her hips would be on a swivel with her bucking and gyrating.

Klimax2gether likes this.