Do guys feel when a girl orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by sophieclair, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Have you ever tried to sqeeze rhthymically your pelvic floor muscles on his cock? This will also give extra pleasure to the man.

2. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

That's a great thing to feel and very intimate. Good for you though that you stopped and paused at that first clitoral orgasm, because the temptation when you feel that clenching the first time is to try and roll that over into more and more massive orgasms for her. And then what happens is that her pussy just gets so damn good at enticing you, you will feel her clenches as a milking action, it's almost indescribable if you haven't experienced it but just think of it like the ravenous, greedy kisses of her pussy acting like this warm, thirsty mouth that craves that one thing from you... Sooner or later it will just feel so good and pleasureable that you can't stop! With her sustained clenching combined with that vigorous almost sucking action, it will really feel like you're being drained of every drop you have... It even leaves your penis a bit sore, to feel so totally spent and weakened in the end. To me though it's always amazing and awesome, especially to feel that part of hers reach that level of craving and then get to satisfy it in such an incredible way!

Klimax2gether likes this.
  3. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

I cannot answer in general because not all women manifest pleasure and orgasm in the same way. Sometimes it is very evident and it is easy to notice by many signs, by her voice, by her involuntary gestures and movements, by the expressions and grimaces of her face, by the rhythm of her breathing, which at times seems to stop or hold back. Of course, as he has already said someone else, she can simulate to please their partner.
    If you mean if I notice when the woman has an orgasm when I am "inside" her and I feel it on the penis during penetration, I can tell you that it still depends on subjective factors of the partner, on the emotional and physical combination of the couple, on the situation, involvement, passion and even chemistry. The physical sensation is there and I perceive it, but it can be more or less strong and intense. From what my personal experience is, this mainly depends on the level of excitement and involvement of the two partners but I also believe, although only partially, on how physically matched they are.
    Even though my girlfriend and I spend time in foreplay having fun, sometimes we have to use a lubricant to facilitate penetration because she's pretty tight for me. Once I am inside her, however, the sensations are strong because my penis is tightly wrapped and I feel a lot her body and her internal contractions. Both the voluntary ones that she can do and the involuntary ones when she reaches orgasm. For this reason I have to try to control myself. But when she comes, I let myself go and we often reach orgasm together.
    For the same reason she tells me that she feels a lot my movements and contractions of my penis "inside" her. Somehow, once one of the two reaches orgasm it is easy for the other to reach orgasm at the same time or immediately after, especially if there is a lot of arousal.
    The feeling for me is that of a rhythmic squeeze, it is like being held inside and milked until she is done.
    At that point I can't help but empty myself inside her and, when I do, it is difficult for me to control myself. Even if up until that moment I have tried to be a caring and attentive lover, I can not help but push well even if I am already at the bottom. She tells me that I don't have to apologize for this because at that moment, even if the push is excessive and she feels a little discomfort, she likes that feeling and is bearable.
    In the end, I don't withdraw immediately but I hold back inside because I find it pleasant and tender. If we're in the missionary position I can't kiss her, but I can support myself on my knees and a elbow and caress her face with my free hand. If, on the other hand, she is sitting on my lap in front of me we can kiss each other.

4. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Yes, I think that's right. If my gf is not so strongly in the mood that she immediately wants full intercourse, I try to please her in another way and maybe do it more than once. When she is "ready" it becomes spontaneous. It's beautiful, fun and extremely erotic when she crave for it. At that point sometimes when she is about to lose control, penetration and some movement is enough for her to reach orgasm.

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Does this happens to you on every time you have sex with her?
    I agree it is a lovely feeling.

6. JeffT

JeffT Members

I can definitely feel her pussy squeezing my cock when she cums.

7. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

My wife cannot cum during penetration, only as a result of her clitoris being stimulated. Back when I used to orally pleasure her I would feel her clitoris pulse against my tongue when she came. She liked me to keep my tongue pressed against her for several seconds after.

8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Of course we can feel it and it's a wonderful feeling .In addition to the contractions there's the shuddering and involuntary shaking of various parts of her body that are thoroughly enjoyable for both ( or all ) of us .

9. The Shark

The Shark Members

That's my wife too. She really doesn't orgasm from intercourse, but definitely does from oral or manual stimulation.

Mrcurios likes this.
  10. Dracula69

Dracula69 Members

Yes guys feel it. Makes me cum.

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

It is a wonderful feeling- In order to enjoy the feeling I always keep still while she orgasms.

Python 8 and Dracula69 like this.
  12. coot904

coot904 Members

I am lucky my wife usually will cum after about 5 minutes, yes sometimes it is so intense you can feel her pussy tighten up around your cock and yes does make my cock sore sometimes, if I have not came yet , sometimes I can get her to cum a second time and this time she starts sweating and breathing hard and when she cums it is super wet and her pussy becomes so relaxed , I have to hold her legs together to tighten her pussy so I can bust a nut , but it is a great feeling

13. Rox@nne

Rox@nne Newbie

I came here out of curiosity, stayed for the conversation.
    May I suggest cowgirl with small vibrator tucked between you?

Has Tiffany responded any time recently? I'm curious what 12 years later her experiences might be.

14. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

If you can't feel when she cums you only have a physical connection.
    Be in the moment, enjoy the moment and make an emotional connection.
    Don't get caught up in things you read somewhere, shut out the world, it's only you and her. :p

Python 8 and JudithJ1337 like this.
  15. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I usually feel a woman orgasm. Some more than others. Her and the position she and you are in make a difference. If I'm in her ass, they almost always. THAT muscle will let you know when she climaxes!

16. floridakeysdude

floridakeysdude Members

Of course we feel it! The contractions of the pelvic floor muscles are amazing. Squirting women definitely let me know because I have to turn on the windshield wipers.

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

The amazing feeling as she orgasms, often triggers mine at the same time. Such a wonderful feeling!!

Klimax2gether and JudithJ1337 like this.
  18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Mutual orgasms, no limits to the pleasure of sex between experienced couples. Then sleep on each others' arms.

JudithJ1337 and BoyToy69 like this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are 100% correct. We do the same and enjoy the ultimate pleasure. Expereincing other person's pleasure is the most pleasurable experience.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

I don't know because i would need to be him.
    it was so long ago its very hard to remember what actually happened. I have faint memories of the experience.
    If I remember correctly there is definitely extreme tightening of the first 1/3 of the vaginal barrel. so much so that you nutt in a very powerful and extremely pleasurable way. It lifts you head off. its that pleasurable that you writhe in bed. it will make your back arch. its a little bit like being tickled till you cant stand it but of course its this extreme pleasure then the black out and those wonderful feelings. :D

Klimax2gether and BoyToy69 like this.
  21. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

When my wife cums her muscles contract so much that you have to stop and hang on.She has contractions that will squeeze my cock out if you don’t stay all the way in.It’s the best feeling when you feel pussy milk your cock.

Klimax2gether, Alonso376 and BoyToy69 like this.