Do guys feel when a girl orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by sophieclair, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Slow down and pay attention to it when she orgasms. Maybe you will notice, if she does.

I had a fwb who was tight, she got even tighter to the point my cock was sore for hours and I couldn’t perform for a while
    If she wanted to give me a blowjob to make me cum in her mouth she had to do it first and have me in next time it got hard

2. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

When my wife orgasms, I feel her vagina tightening around my cock, then a like a pulsing rubbing gripping sensation inside her. It's a very distinctive feeling, so I know if she's faking it! When she is cumming, she'll usually tell me to slow down or stop thrusting because it'll be so intense.

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Yes, your description is 100% correct. I feel the same when my wife orgasms. I always stop or slow down to experience her vagina gripping and pulsing on my cock.

Calmerchameleon likes this.
  4. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Now that I’m getting myself in good shape (after years of neglect) my girl sometimes cums just running her hands over my legs (I run lots). It’s usually the day after one of her friends telling her “wow, David is looking after himself these days....” or whatever. I don’t think she could fake this if she tried - the intensity is off the chart!! Makes me feel so amazing that’s it’s better than sex or even a BJ! SRSLY
    That said, she can come from intercourse but we don’t chase it. In the right position, hitting her front wall, I can feel it when she has a (wet) orgasm. I can really feel like something bearing down on my cock in contractions... this either feels like her stroking my cock or (depending on the position) damn near pushes me out! I’ll tease her “do you want my cock inside you or not? Make your mind up! “ (as I thrust back in. Obvs.)

5. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

Haha, you should try to stay in deeper when she really starts approaching her orgasm. That's the way to not get pushed out and to 100% feel that amazing "pulsing rubbing gripping" as her vagina milks your cock. Then the game is to try and endure that sensation inside her...even when it feels like a ravenous kiss that will quickly entice you to have a huge orgasm of your own, better than any BJ could!

Andy Schumer likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

And tastier too. The first time I experienced a partners orgasm I was taken aback by her response to it. Once I learned what was happening it was and is wonderful to see. When my wife orgasmed she would lock her legs around my head and tremble or lock them around my waist so I had to stop thrusting. She would only orgasm during intercourse if she had one by my tongue first. Her body would shake and tremble and her nipples and areola would become real hard and extended. Other partners respond differently but each one of them let me know they were having one or several and I can feel the contractions around my cock.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I wonder if she is still a virgin, that was in 2008.

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

When the woman is about to orgasm you should reduce or stop your thrusting movement and try to feel the vagina tightening around your penis. It may be very subtle or very strong depending on how much the woman is responding at that moment. For me this is the best part.

10. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

Worth noting that feeling your hard cock as deep as possible inside and mostly free of thrusting (though you can and should "nudge" her while staying in position!) is exactly what she will crave, too, when she is on the brink of that orgasm. That's what she's basically trying to tell you when she locks her legs around your waist and pulls you in, as someone else has mentioned in this very thread. It's almost an instinctive urge for her in that moment! So, just go with the flow and you ought to do just fine.

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am glad this forum allows us to discuss many of these experiences in sexual matters in great details. I am sure many of us can learn from each other and enhance our sex lives.

12. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

Absolutely! For me the best part is when it's not just getting tighter around your penis but spasmodically pulsing from that "tightened" state with warm, slippery-lubricated contractions that seem to want to "milk" your cock. It's like an incredible kiss coming directly from that part of her, it can feel as subtle as a "quivering" or "fluttering" or as strong as the most amazing massaging-handjob-plus-blowjob (and it's literally impossible to physically resist when it's like that!) but there's always a huge element of awe and wonder at feeling that, as her body pleasures you and entices you to join her climax! (There is a wonderful description by GentleBen, earlier in this thread!) I wonder how common that experience really is, and why it's not talked about more?

GentleBen likes this.
  13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Most probably many males have no experience of this wonderful pleasure of her orgasmic contractions because if he is inability to delay his climax until the woman reaches orgasm. Once the man climaxes he usually tends to withdraw and goes into a resolution phase where all his excitement is gone.
    I think it is only a small minority of men who have trained themselves to delay their orgasms until their woman does. This group of men are the lucky ones who happen to enjoy their woman's orgasmic responses.

GentleBen likes this.
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The greater majority of women cannot orgasm (80%) strictly from penetration. Many women fake it just to please their man. But it has been studied that if a woman achieves orgasm before penetration she will hold a better chance to orgasm from penetration. So men really don't need to train themselves to hold off. They need to learn to bring her off orally and then enter the promised land and enjoy the ride.

DavidHB and Angela36 like this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agree 5000%. I love playing with a cock orally and getting him ready to explode. Wish more guys took the same approach.

Justinsky, DavidHB and Andy Schumer like this.
  16. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Love the way this thread is going!

I think foreplay (done well) can actually better than penetrative sex. On a long sesh, my girl can have so many orgasms, that I end up having to avoid giving her a direct full on massive clitoral orgasm (even if she’s hoping for one) or it brings everything to an end like a guy post-ejaculation.
    And in my experience it’s not the method of stimulation that dictates orgasm for women ... it’s literally just how turned on they are. A woman feeling the need to fake an orgasm is not one enjoying the pleasure of erotic love and certainly not “turned on”. If she’s really turned on, my gal can have giggle-gasms, nipple gasms, massage gasms, cuddle gasms... I joke that we’re collecting them. And the wetness is hardly faked...!

Roseycheeks likes this.
  17. W Ortiz

W Ortiz Members

Absolutely!! It's not any single thing, it's all about being genuinely aroused (turned on)! Even something outwardly trivial like flirting, light romance, sexy cuddling, that some people wouldn't even call foreplay... that's still so incredibly important! Because with a bit of luck, you both will get more and more turned on/aroused, and this will make you both desire the other's physical presence and closeness, in a way that will gradually, naturally become more and more intense and passionately sexual. Again I have to point to GentleBen's post earlier in this thread, he really lays it out in a very clear way!

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Some women can orgasm only once during a particular sex session. They won't be multi orgasmic. My wife is like that. Therefore, it helps me to delay my orgasm until she experiences and fully enjoys hers completely. That way, I always enjoy her orgasmic response to the maximum while being in side her fully penetrated. For me it is the greatest pleasure I enjoy most, especially when her vagina contracts and grip my cock tightly while she cums. This happened last night as well. We both returned from a long drive and very tired. But both were still turned on to have sex before going to sleep. Usually, after sex my wife normally visits the wash room to clean herself. Last night she felt lazy to go to the wash room and asked me not to cum inside if possible. I assured her that I won't ejaculate inside her and we were having sex in the missionary position. I was fully inside her and after a few minutes of fingering of her clit she stopped fingering and started to orgasm very strongly. I stopped all movements and kept holding her tight while my cock was fully erect inside her and felt all her contractions. It went on for at least 4 - 5 minutes. I was enjoying all the orgasmic bliss withholding my cum. We remained in that position for another 10 minutes without loosing my erection. It was one of her best orgasms I have enjoyed.

DavidHB likes this.
  19. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Wow, great post. That’s got me horny. As if I need any encouragement haha.

20. starfield03

starfield03 Members

It all depends on the girl and the orgasm. You'll probably feel some squeezing and some wetness. It's good though, nothing to be afraid of.