Do governments and politicians actually allow illegal drug importing?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by undermined, Nov 30, 2017.

1. undermined

undermined Guest

I'll start out by saying that I do not see positive aspects of illegal drugs when it comes to accomplishing things other than self medication or tasks that involve creativity. I'm aware of instances of drug houses that were reported to the 'authorities' and nothing was ever done about it directly. The dealers had to get a speeding ticket or something and they had their car searched for the situation to end.There are accounts that white politicians enabled Crack to be readily available in a attempt to diminish the black population in much the same manner as the American Indians were given blankets that carried disease.

As governments leaders use the press to convince the public that their acts of treachery have a honorable purpose, I really can't accept that they ever attempted to actually try to stop the import of illegal drugs. I know believe that it was just a public relations scam to sugar coat our impression of them. Back in the 90's at times it was hard to get drugs but the drug users I talk to as of late say that usually it is not an issue to hook up.Overdosing on heroin is being treated like puking on alcohol at this point. Politically I have gone from being 'irresponsibly' and 'impractically' liberal to a moderate. Now I'm going more conservative. It did not happen overnight. I'm even thinking of getting a pistol permit. From my own life experiences and education I do not see the cultural situation being sustainable for much longer in the U.S.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes take for instance Afghanistan, since the war began back in 2002 the production of opium in Afghanistan has actually increased rather than diminished. The United States could destroy those fields but instead has chosen to leave them alone and looks the other way when large quantities enter the US

Much of the money is used to fund terrorists.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Was watching a documentary once about how the Mexican cartel would pay police to get across the border etc. Big time money in it.

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It is a difficult situation. Since America and Afghanistan are not formally in a state of war, while bombing terrorist activities can be justified, bombing farm areas would technically be a war crime. This could result in reduced support from other countries and hamper the war against terrorism.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The war on drugs makes money at both ends. At one you import huge amounts on the other you bust end users and dealers acting as if they should not do that, how did you even find it. Prisoners make money. The real dealers never get touched. You think a guy with a few kilos is big time? No not really. You get busted either because you don't sell enough or you don't pay your taxes to those that do.

themnax likes this.
  6. hotwater

Sounds like you’d enjoy the TV show “Finding Escobar’s Millions” on the Discovery Channel.

Two former CIA agents attempt to recover millions of dollars hidden away by Pablo Escobar – The King of Cocaine, in and around Medellin, Colombia

Irminsul likes this.
  7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and that's the simple fact.
    wars are not solutions,
    instead they benefit a privileged few at the expense of everyone else.
    (and give a few unscrupulous others big and unlikely dreams.
    there's the whole mechanism of organized crime in a nut shell)

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The CIA ships most of the illegal drugs into this country. That is a fact

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How is it a fact that they ship most (as in a majority) of the illegal drugs into the US? I guess you don't mean the confiscated stuff that is ment to be destroyed?

10. hotwater

There are dozens of videos posted on youtube if you're really interested.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That would show that it happens. But since there's a lot of drugs being imported it could still be 'only' 10%. So, how is it a fact that the CIA ships most of the illegal drugs into the US?