Do girls like their ass licked?

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Hardpaddler, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I absolutely love licking a woman’s ass if she’s into it I will also slid my tongue inside too

2. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If I'm down around there licking her, I always slide my tongue down further and lick the hole. If she likes it, she usually responds in a clear manner. My most recent new partner liked it. She's really anally curious and will take a finger there but prefers if I lick her in and around both holes and poke the tip of my tongue around her ass to warm her up. Then when I'm going down on her, a slick finger pushed firmly against her bum allows her to wiggle on it or slide onto it as I work her pussy. She likes the warm tongue and natural lube. She won't put her own finger in but she gets excited have her bum played with and ultimately penetrated gently.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife doesn't care much for having her butthole licked, but she likes for me to play with it while she is on top humping me. As she is nearing orgasm, she likes more pressure on it. When she cums my finger is sucked up inside her. I can feel her spasms while my finger is inside. She says that during her orgasm, her nipples, clitoris, G-spot and butthole are all connected. So, I cover all 4 of her hot spots. My fingers are pinching her nipple, my cock takes care of her G-spot and clitoris, and I am fingering her asshole. She has really intense orgasms.

Andy00 likes this.
  4. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

I pleasure the wife and she loves it. She was a little apprehensive at first but, is all good with it now...

5. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

mmmm yummy good times. My GF likes it but she feels she needs to light her asshole on fire to feel its clean enough

Tompegging likes this.
  6. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

I couldn't have said that any better myself.....

Or maybe I did say that!

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret.

6Sailor9 and Wibby like this.
  7. hannahc

hannahc Senior Member

8. goddessallegra

goddessallegra Members

yes i love it.... it is hot to get my ass licked

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. drock69

drock69 Members

Believe it or not, I stuck my tongue in my ex girlfriend’s a-hole very briefly! Haven’t done it since!

11. MandyLis

MandyLis Members

Oh yes. I can't explain why exactly, but I really like it. I feel like a hostess for a second ))

12. Colesey

Colesey Members

She initiated it and I was hugely game to lick her asshole. Her bringing it up without shyness completely ignited the foreplay to follow. Sorta squatted on my lap upon a leathery couch, she started sucking my tongue a lot. That sent me soaring. She sucked and sucked...

When she came up for air, she whispered, "Wanna put that on my ass?' My only response was to start getting up, without saying a word, and motion for her to assume the position on a segment of the couch which was a recliner (at the end closer to the front door). This is gonna be interesting, I thought. She kneeled/balanced on the activated recliner and, at first placed her hands down in front of her. But then, swiftly, she reconsidered that stance and reached back, spread her own ass cheeks with her hands, and leaned face-forward against the couch's backrest.

I...dove...in! It tasted like nothing. The texture of her tight tiny starfish played across my mind as my tongue consumed the tactile stimulation. My eyes gazed at her tightening flesh, quivering here and there, each slight movement concurrently felt by my tongue...

We switched positions after a few minutes of rimming. My cock wound up in her mouth. I came. She shared.

Joe90, Deemed as Normal and 6Sailor9 like this.
  13. 4cats

4cats Members

My fantasy is done body to luck my boy pussy until I cum!

14. bobjob

bobjob Members

You definitely are, every woman i've ever done it to, while rubbing their clit, has had huge orgasms!!

15. Henry is here

Henry is here Members

Every girl whose butt hole I ever licked has loved it. Most ot them went further onto anal intercourse.

Franky29 likes this.
  16. The Shark

The Shark Members

So until recently my wife was totally against any anal play whatsoever. These days she is fine with me touching her butthole, but not all the time. Some days yes some days no. She will touch mine as well, and I love it any time she does it. Of course my ultimate goal is anal (my dick in her ass) but am not sure she will ever agree to it. I would be open to us using small beginners butt plugs and have been thinking about licking her butthole whenever I’m licking her pussy. But my apprehension about licking her butthole is that I want to be sure that she is totally clean for that to happen.
    So for those of you experienced in analingus, what’s the best way to get the butthole clean enough for that activity? Are enemas really needed or is a simple thorough soaping good enough?

17. any suggestions for getting someone past the mental block? my wife isn't really into any butt stuff. i've asked if i can play with her but before. she's let me run a finger around her hole and slide a finger or thumb in. normally she says it doesn't do anything. one time i was fucking her and started gently fingering her ass and then stopped and she franticly reached for my hand and put it back.
    i love eating her pussy and i've asked if i can lick her taint and butthole right after the shower so she is less worried about cleanliness but she just doesn't let me

18. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That’s the Life;-)mmmm!

19. tinkerkell

tinkerkell Members

I love it. I think it's safe to say that any girl that likes butt sex also likes getting her asshole rimmed, and I know there's plenty girls that don't like anal penetration but love getting there ass eaten because it's obviously way less intense. I've know plenty of guys who like getting rimjobs too

20. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

Yes I love to eat women ass.

6Sailor9 likes this.