Do girls like it when guys masturbate to them?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by vauba, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sorry. That makes no sense. It's complimentary, any way you look at it. I assume you don't like cum facials either.

2. Iswalloweverydrop

Iswalloweverydrop Banned

she's just not down I wonder why she's on this forum it leans to the Slut side of life lol

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I just did this very thing this morning.
    I woke up before my wife did, had the usual morning woody... plus I was horny anyways for whatever reason.
    Anyway, I rolled towards her and rubbed her back a little... her legs. She smiled, said good morning, but remained in her position facing away from me. That is my cue she doesn't really want to have sex now. So I continued to run her back and legs.... pulled down my underwear and went at it. She turned her head towards mine once to kiss me. But other than that...it was all me. After I finished, she reached over into her table drawer and gave me a wash cloth to clean up.
    It's all good.

4. SouthernFire

SouthernFire Members

Truthfully, it turns me on, more so because they pay for my content lol. Any man that is willing to buy the content I produce on a daily basis, and jerks off with it is a hardcore turn on for me. But when he does it, sends me a picture of him doing it to my content, and tells me just how much he loves seeing me, gets me off quick. Ive always been a kinky type of woman, so of course I gravitated to this line of work for a living. Think of it as a small confession of my inner personality and dirty side. I don't believe its considered objectification, at least not in that sense. Lets face it, men have to cum; men will cum. I just happen to get turned on immensely when he cutms to my photos or videos, or even when I am on live cam.

5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What's the point of living if you don't enjoy pleasing other people? Maybe you've never tried. The mental rush that comes when you can use your body to bring a guy to orgasm is simply overwhelming. Watching the expressions on his face as his pleasure builds is so gratifying and makes me feel so alive. Realizing that he is completely giving himself to you as his excitement grows in your hand and mouth is itself very sexually stimulating. And feeling his cum splashing on your face or in the back of your mouth as his body melts in euphoria is difficult to describe in words. And if he can masturbate just by looking at you, just wow!

6. el demente

el demente Supporters HipForums Supporter

I love the way you think! We need more sexually open minded people in the world!

7. Ihavedirtyquestions

Ihavedirtyquestions Members

Guys are guys. People are wired biologically to want sex. Especially guys (some of whom have been unnecessarily screwed by the whole Me Too thing. Kevin Spacey) This would be hot. Carry on, friends. Oh, and I'm a girl. If that is significant. All for it.

8. BiIrishGuy

BiIrishGuy Members

Where do we sign up!!!!

9. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

I thought even a 14yr old knew about sign language and/or the written word.....lol
    Having said that, you surely won't be telling and for embarrassing this kid, will ya?
    On the other hand, if he should catch you, with your hand down your panties, he'd probably be telling the world, unless you gave him a good reason not to, if you get my drift.
    Then again, he's just a kid, with hormones that are out of control. A lot like mine, in fact.....lol

10. vols

vols Members

Do you like guys cuming in your mouth

11. vols

vols Members

Did you help him out lol

12. vols

vols Members

The profile pic you had before look like Riley reid

13. natebeth

natebeth Members

I’ll stroke my cock to anything I want!! Thank you for giving me a reason to see if you are worth busting a nut over!

Guy Stroking likes this.
  14. curiousgeorge

Why would you post them in the first place then and assuming that you're really being serious here?

15. bored home

bored home Senior Member

Wish I had met you ladies earlier in my life!!!!!!!

16. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

There's a few I've stroked to on here and I always let them know. Most find it flattering.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife considers it a compliment, but she doesn't want to see "tribute" pics.

18. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Well us guys cant help it. Its just the way we are wired. However unless shes ur wife or girlfriend.it is perhaps wise to keep it 2 urself. Lol

19. sidss

sidss Banned

Maybe it's just me, but most of the tributes I've received from men have turned me on quite a bit, even came to the videos. My friends don't seem to like it though, so to each their own.

Rocket73, Deejay88, B1G_D and 3 others like this.
  20. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

flattering always.

SexiLexi likes this.
  21. curiousgeorge

I'm with you on this one and even though I've been asked to pay this so called tribute, I could never see the connection for why it turned them on so much. Many times her S/O will ask for this as well, but for the why this is, it's pretty obvious.
    Then again, anything she might send to me, is an automatic turn on, so...............to each their own.

SaraSara likes this.