Do girls like it when guys masturbate to them?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by vauba, Sep 21, 2009.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I wouldn't care.

2. TheWhiteOne216

TheWhiteOne216 Member

they have more of a soul than you........

3. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I just laughed my way through this entire post... lol good stuff, hilarious AND informative.

4. Mei

Mei Member

It's hot to watch a guy do himself-way hot

5. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

and visa versa...love watching a woman tizzy herself!

6. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

I do like it.

7. jessicawheeler1994

jessicawheeler1994 Guest

The only guys I know of that have are guys that told me after they became my BF and did it before we were together. That is very hot and turns me on.
    I would be turned on if I knew somebody else thought of me that way if they wernt some old pervert

8. Ruby Ryder

Ruby Ryder Member

Flattering. Even better when I'm listening to him do it on the other end of the phone...

9. acuarela

acuarela Member

If I like the guy it's flattering, if I don't I'm indifferent.

10. vauba

vauba Member

Do you like me?

11. acuarela

acuarela Member

I don't think I know you or that you know me.

Judging from your username alone, no I don't like you. I don't know what it means, but it's an ugly word.

12. vauba

vauba Member

I'm just jokin,' there's no pictures of you for me to do so to anyway.

My username is a re-arrangement of letters in my actual name. Nothing scary.

13. golfer01

golfer01 Member

I'm a guy, but I think it aught to be flattering. It means that a man likes you.

14. acuarela

acuarela Member

It doesn't have to be scary to have an ugly sound. I'm very particular about the way words sound.

What is your name?

15. vauba

vauba Member

That seems like a strange thing to be very particular about.

It's Barry, and the other letters are from my last name.

16. Plasticfantasticlover

Plasticfantasticlover Member

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Not really..

18. acuarela

acuarela Member

Only to people who don't appreciate words.

19. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

I posted this in a different forum, but it may apply here too. The answer is yes. At least in the case of my wife. To a picture? She did it one better...

My wife was at a local nudist resort. Towards the end of the day, she went to the indoor pool. Another couple was there but they soon left. After a while, a guy whom she had noticed showing up wherever she went, showed up at the indoor pool and sat down on the edge of the pool. My wife knew he had been looking at her so she decided to swim around on her back so he could watch her.

At some point, she noticed that he had one leg raised, and realized that he was slowly and gently stroking his penis. She swam over toward him, stopped swimming, and stood up in the waist high water and faced him from about ten feet away. She stood there watching him masturbate. He continued, as he must have realized that she was willing to provide him a real nude female to look at while he masturbated.

After she came home, she said "I think I had an experience." She told me what happened. I asked her what the circumstances were and how she ended up standing in front of him, and she said that when she noticed what he was up to, she slyly headed over in front of him and stood up facing him, "showing him my tits so that he could look at them while he was masturbating."

Finally, she decided to leave and walked toward the steps in his direction. He got into the pool, erection poking out of the water ever so slightly, which she purposely looked at so he see her looking, and as she and him were passing he she said she could see his load shooting up in the air. She just continued to walk by and didn't look back. She was done for the day, and headed home.

So, my wife stood nude in front of a total stranger so he could masturbate while looking at her. She definitely liked it.

BiIrishGuy likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I really can't see the attraction of a male wanking. So no, it's not hot for me at all.