do family and friends approve?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by irishbohemian, Jul 4, 2009.

1. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

Simple, take off your clothes in front of everyone in your house, but I hope you have good ears, because you will hear MANY complaints and screams :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Rafa69 and Joshua Van like this.
  2. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Yeah, shrieking is the usual response people have to seeing me naked...

V0oldisk and bill697cu like this.
  3. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

Realy? I always thought it was amazement and admiration....

Joshua Van likes this.
  4. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

You haven’t seen me nude then.

V0oldisk and beachwalker like this.
  5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Prove him wrong and show us!

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  6. Rafa69

Rafa69 Members

When your brothers are naked in your house, do it too.

Only to know the context to help you, how old are you and your brothers?

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  7. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I bet you look fantastic naked.

GamerGirl99 and Joshua Van like this.
  8. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

Yes, fact, I never looked at you naked

9. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

If, as has been stated, you are actually 16, there can be real legal impediments to you exercising a perceived right to go nude (as a minor). It might be your preference, but if your parents ever did find out and they disapproved, as you have indicated, well, as parents go they'd probably give you a decent telling off ,with some hints about what not to do in their house. This may sound heavy-handed and over the top — smacking of "helicopter parenting", and it can be. Nobody here knows the exact circumstances, the why or wherewithall as to how things are playing out, now or in the future.

All parents, by my reasoning, should give their kids enough rope as they get older and take on responsibility for their actions. Prudish parents will reel back in horror if their kids fly through the door and say, "Mum, Dad! I'm going live nude and you can't stop me!". (cue: a penny drops...). Here is where the devil needs to tread with care where angels fear to step. My parents (in the 1960s) took an initially dim view of the daily charade of coming home from school and duffing my clothes with such gay abandon that bits and pieces flew over the fence into the (ultra-conservative) neighbour's backyard. I got a telling off from the deeply offended Catholics. It is now more than 50 years since those days and nobody, not even my last remaining parent, cares how I go about my "alternative lifestyle" of full time nudity. And a postscript: how joyful it is for me to recount that I have outlived the carping, grovelling, snarling neighbours, all in my pursuit and enjoyment of naturism!

Independence is another matter. If you have your own place — a flat, a bedsit, or some place you feel comfortable in and are independent, there is nothing to hinder nor stop your desire to go around clothes-free (legal), and more power to you for following the trail of independence. When you turn 18, you can consider moving out and starting on your own journey of life discovery as you please.

10. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

You haven’t?!

V0oldisk likes this.
  11. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I’m the middle child of us three.

12. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I have not advertised that we are nudists however when the subject has come up we are upfront and say we attend nude beaches rather than textile if the choice is available. We are nude in our garden all summer, but will dress if family visit. I think my (adult) daughter in-law would be fine with it but the opportunity has never presented itself yet. But she is also very comfortable being nude around her house, but dresses when I am around. (maybe just a little weird as I have only been around a few years)

I really wish we had friends that would be comfortable joining us as it really is much more comfortable when enjoying the hot summer sunshine. Anyone that I have introduced nude sunbathing to at beaches has loved the experience once they try it and have continued to go back.

Its a funny thing really - you struggle to convince someone to try it, but once they do, they appear to be hooked and love it. I just wish there were more open minded people willing to give it a go.
    I was raised in an Irish Catholic family and nudity was complete taboo - so when I discovered a nude Beach as a young boy I never looked back.

Nudegardner likes this.
  13. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Damn near everyone knows.

14. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

what did you mean with "You haven’t ?!"

Joshua Van likes this.
  15. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Never mind. Braintoot.