Do faithful woman exist?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by daAbominableBluntman, Jan 24, 2009.

1. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

I don't believe so.

2. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

Oh shush. of course they do, fool. You need to open your eyes before you step into something deep.

You deal with a cheater once, shame on her..twice...shame on you. You should know the attitudes and looks of a cheater if you're complaining now.

I can spot a jerk a mile away now since being with one

Girls that cheat are insecure and dont care about you. Look for that instead of "how hot they are"

You're young and naive still. Take my advice and really look next time

3. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

And what the fuk do you know about WOMEN???:rolleyes:

4. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I'm not about to get sucked into an argument with you. I've had my experiences, and I know enough. Stop following me around trying to fuel arguments.

5. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Im sorry I did forget your only 15...;) Peace

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i think faithful women are out there, but they are only as faithful as the man they are with.

however i did like Cherea answer short sweet and to the point!

7. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

its a bold, naive question

just like women looking for faithful men...

just look harder...and wiser ;)

8. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Try being a virgin and finding a man that is willing to wait until marriage. And isn't insanly religious.

9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

try being cut-off from sex, love, friendship, communication, w/ the excuse that she`s "found" god, yet she still cheated. & this was w/ someone next door to her, while you weren`t allowed to visit her in any way. or call her "too" much. this while we were engaged & close to being married. it woulda been nice of her to inform me of our breakup a couple of weeks before. & one of her friends & coworkers was laughing & joking about it, also b4 the break-up. when i confronted her about it she denied it. & she tries to remain friends w/ my friends just to mess with me. & shows up unnecessarily @ places i go to mess w/ me too. & emails me still, though not directly it`s forwarded or getting me to sign-up for something.

10. daAbominableBluntman

daAbominableBluntman Member

you wanted to fuck someone else, you're not faithful

11. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You must be a member of the Thought Police.

Have fun, play safely, and don’t play with fire!

12. Truffula Seed

Truffula Seed Member

You think being in a relationship turns off your ability to be attracted to other people? If I go to the mall there are likely to be any number of women there that I'd want to fuck, that doesn't mean I'll act on it and it doesn't mean I'm somehow cheating on the person I'm with.

You don't lose your eyesight just because you've got a significant other, and you don't lose your normal desires. If you did fidelity as an expression of love and respect would be practically meaningless. Where's the sacrifice in giving up something you didn't want in the first place?

If your definition of faithfulness in a relationship extends to the very thoughts of the person you're with, you should resign yourself to bitter disappointment now because it's unlikely that anybody you meet will be able to achieve the purity of mind that you require.

13. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Your best bet at finding a faithful woman is finding one that believes in (and practices) "no sex before marriage"

14. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

yeah... i would be one of them

15. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Good one!

16. BornFree

BornFree Member

the answer is obviously no

17. daAbominableBluntman

daAbominableBluntman Member

yeah but just like said before, most people like that are christian, mormon, or are part of some other cult

18. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Joining a cult only hurts until you stop resisting ;)

19. caliente

caliente Senior Member

Of course faithful women exist. You've asked a loaded question ... the implicit question you appear to really be asking is ... "how do you know if a woman will be faithful, before you've invested your time and your emotions on her?"

The answer is you can't. There are no such guarantees in life. But you can find a woman of good character who lives by her word, and who believes in staying true to her man.

So the issue facing you is learning how to determine character traits and core values. You need to learn how to look into another person's heart and make a judgement call on whether or not you believe they have the strength of character you're looking for. Obviously, this is not easy. But it can be done, and it means looking at women on some other basis than how hot they are.

You evidently have been hurt by a woman who was not faithful, and I feel for you. Anyone who has ever been cheated on by someone they trusted will know exactly how you feel. I certainly do.

But as I've said, the key is overall character. I don't think it's really the cheating, per se. I don't believe that anybody who has the right sort of character would cheat.

20. sg girl

sg girl Member

i do not think faithful women exist
    cause they can always have an emotional affair