Do Any Of You Flash The Peace Sign?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Lady_Pink_Floyd, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

That's not the only thing you flashed... hahahha (no... not that, get your mind out of the gutter... a hand gesture) :D ;):p

2. AoXoMoXoA420

AoXoMoXoA420 Member

lots of times a day...

when ever i see a hippy friend across the hall we always flash it to each other

3. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

...But, Usually after I give someone the finger. :D

I hate you but I love you, at the same time. :confused:

4. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I do it all the time..when people smile at me..ill smile back and give them the ol peace sign...some people look at me weird but never had toold me stupid hippie or some bad word...i also do it in pictures and everywhere...i guess that's one way i show that we should have peace in this world and not to be afraid to use it...
    PEACE and LOVE

5. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Im from North Idaho, Sandpoint

6. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

Eh, I don't. Knowing the people here they'd probably try to break my fingers or something.

7. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

Yes.
    I don't remember the reactions, sorry.

8. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

by flash do you mean like the peace sign with your hands? i think so.. i dont usually..

but i was thinking itd be rad if i had a tattoo on my boob or something that was a big peace sign, or like LOVE with the O as a peace sign, i usually write it like that, and then you could flah people and id be like sayin LOVE&PEACE ya...

9. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Haha, if I'm driving and someone glares at me because I did something wrong or some shit I always flash the peace sign and smile and they just drive off in an angry huff and I'm left feeling better because I promoted peace in the situation. On time me and my friend gave this little girl the peace sign when we were walking by her on the street and she flashed it back. It made the whole day better.

10. Neonate

Neonate Member

:D i dont usually flash the peace sign but i do have a bracelet that is made out of green, red and yellow rope and then there is a peace sign hanging from it :) so everywhere i go people can see on my wrist a peace sign.

11. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I was in the mall a few weeks ago and this guy walked by with a peace sign shirt on, and i flashed the peace sign and said hey man thats a cool shirt, and his friend looked at me and said do you know him, i said no but i like his shirt, he said dont fuckin talk to us if you dont no us, and turned around and walked off. Bastards.

12. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Shouldn't go around with the shirt without the mindset...::shakes head in disgust::

13. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

odd i havent done the peace sign thing in years. i have a bad habit of flipping the finger tho, at anyone and everyone who cuts me off or even drives to close to me on the road. seems i am a normal person till i get in my car then i turn into a ball of rage HAHAHAHA

14. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

No, I don't, but my friends flash me the peace sign all the time as a greeting, usually accompanied by the words 'Peace, you commie scum.' to which you must respond 'Peace, you fucking red.'

Aren't we a fun bunch?

15. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Maybe I'll get a tattoo of the peace sign on the head of my penis. So when I get head (from my wife of course ;)) that person will remember our great sex and peace!

I will have to be incrediablly drugged up when recieving this tattoo because I'm sure it will be peaceful.

-Peace

16. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Its mostly smiles that I tend to throw peoples' way, but I was on the ferris wheel today, just loaded, and we were passing our friends who were still standing waiting for their cart, an I flashed them the peace sign. Some onlookers noticed and I got really good vibes off them..

When I was in New York this autumn, I made it a habit to flash the peace sign to whoever would look from my bus window. There was a real hip older man leaning against a stop sign in the Bronx, and he smiled, really pleassantly. :) even gave the sign back to me in return..

17. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I love to do the peace sign. I do it when I'm feeling especially hippie....

18. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i give the peace sign with anyone, and 95% of the time i get a peaceful result. either a head nod, a smile, or in most cases a peace sign right back to me. :D

peace y'all...

19. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i usually do, but every once in awhile i get laughed at, but its not a big deal.

20. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I'm renowned for my peace sign flashing! In turn people have begun doing it to me. It's a contagious thing!, I say we promote the good vibes reflected by the peace sign and start A new wave of greeting.