Do any of you ever feel.....magical?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SurfhipE, May 25, 2004.

1. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

I started a post abuot this on an earlier thread, that god deleted once it got updated. I thought I'd start it again..ha..does anyone else get like this? or IS like this, all the time (like me) do you feel like...enchanted i guess....i duno, kind of have a magical quality or something, like the whole movie big fish, how it's kinda magical, then the girl...sandra, how he falls in love with her and thikns shes magical and beautiful. Ha, I dunno...does anyone else ever feel like htis? I always feel like I'm in some far off land...dancing in a meadow or soemthing, always starry eyed and in my head....

2. thepixies

thepixies Member

no but i do feel like when tehre is a really good song like im just a puppet to the music's hand if you know what i mean.

why did it get deleted?

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

i sometimes feel those special moments....it can happen at any time, i just sort of have a feeling, a shiver down my spine, a sudden alertness.....spookeh :eek:

4. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

yeah, i get a sudden spark of understanding with the world sometimes. its hard to explane. and sometimes i have magical days when the sun is shining and my favourite sing comes on the radio and everything just seems to fit. but thats not me being special, thats the eart working its magic i spose. jennyflower xxx

5. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

Yeah :) Just like when I walk outside or something, and the wind blows my hair back and I have my head tilted a certain way..it's just..yeah..ha.. I dunno, know how in Big Fish he sees her and time stops and she has that magical expression on her face? That's how I feel...almost every day...(sometimes ha) :)

It got deleted when these forums were updated

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

I feel the same way sometimes... certain times...

7. SunFree

SunFree Member

Yes.

It means you're of the race who knows Joseph. :)

8. sitareric

sitareric Banned

why do you say that sunfree?

9. TheGnome

TheGnome Member

I only feel magical when I'm on drugs.

10. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Man I loved big fish, that made me teary at the end, but yeah I feel magical, like im surreal or something sometimes, Sometimes I feel like I can move stuff with my mind and I try really hard to do that but It never works. I like walking through my weeping willows talking to them, that sounds crazy, but I think they understand what I am saying, ever since I was little ive grew plants and had a facination with the woods and trees, so I guess I'm as my friends call me, "one with nature".

11. sitareric

sitareric Banned

I do feel magical, i feel like im blessed by the stars, and that i am a spirit, of a grander picture, and that we live in a somewhat terrible realm of creation, where we hold all the power upon ourselves, and manifest our intentions. And I am somewhere on the edge of the woods, while the world revolves around this, and on the edge of woods, i am of an entity, that i am interconnected with, and its a marvelous dance, to be on earth, and to be human.

12. TheGnome

TheGnome Member

Always a good thing to deam about. However, I am a realist, and I don't sit around waiting for any unattainable dreams to come true.

13. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

the only time i feel magical when i'm not on drugs, a rare thing, is when I'm listening to my Floyd music and just thikning, wow, this is great. other than that....i'm usually feeling magical when I'm on drugs.

14. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Real is in the eye of the beholder, reality is what you make it.

15. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

There are 2 situations where feel really magical, like a fairy or a greek goddess:)p):
    -When i fall asleep in the grass. When the wind is like a lullabye that slowly closes your eyes.
    -when i dance.I feel so free and all the energie in me flows :). I love the way energie gows away slowly. It's like a charm. And it's always when all the energie in you is gone that you feel the most "powerful".You did so much you can do anything!!!

i understand myself ;)

kissouille
    moony

16. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

Thank you guys for responding, you put them in such great words that I couldn't even think of. Talking to the willows, that's not weird, I do it too...I talk to the trees and woods and things too. SunFree, why do you say that we are all children of Joesph?