Do any gay hippies actually work out?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Star Cat, May 9, 2007.

1. Bishie lover

Bishie lover Member

So would you say that you trainined for functionality or appearence? I'm just wondering what a person of the older generation tends to prioritize.
    Vanity? or just trying to keep healthy? Both?[​IMG]

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

functionality mostly and with that come some appearence changes, although at this age I don't have anything to prove or to impress. I do work the abs to keep lean AND to keep the core solid becasue a strong core keeps the rest of the body healthy.

I enjoy working out and the feeling afterwards, it is a natural high to push ones body to its limit and then the soak in the steam room. :)

3. Lostwithout88

Lostwithout88 Member

noo...im a fatty...lol! im not fat, i just dont work out, have no desire to

4. Bishie lover

Bishie lover Member

Personally I'm into high itensity, maximum effort, functional workouts that increase my anerobic threshold, my pursuit is pain and smashing through my limits.
    I'm really into martial arts of all kinds and my mentality is to train at a high a pace as I can and apply this to the fight, either they can't keep up with the pace I'm setting or they won't be able to sustain it for as long as I can.
    It all funtional training but I tend to get fairly good aesthetic results as well (in my opinon anyway XD ), but I personally think this has more to do with a change of diet I had about two years ago, people tend to underestimate the effects diet can have, but there are people who are seeming unafected by anything they eat, regardless of what it is. But then again it depends on your goals and what your trying to achieve.

5. ImRon

ImRon Member

Im gay and I gess a hippe but what does that mean about working out for muscles?

6. excentrus

excentrus Member

Gay here, hippie mind....and I love the idea of working out :) I may get around to it one of these days.

7. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

i'm too busy smokin pot to work out