Do all u do this too? or are we weird...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Sarah JAY 420, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

This is was me and my friends do everyday...its going to sound like we are all very addicted to pot but were really not...ok

So everyday before school we go to my friends house and smoke bubblers...then during lunch we go and smoke bongs at my other friends house.... then after school we sit at my friend birdas house and sit in a mad rotation of incoming and outcoming potheads all day.

This is seriously everyday....I mean we all have our shit together we get good grades...we all have jobs...we have a steady supply of money...we dont spend our whole paychecks on pot since 3 of my best friends are dealers...

We are all very good friends and we have met a ton of awesome people and its so much fun like we will sit in her room and random people will just walk in at random times and pack bowls and smoke with us and we always have a steady supply of pot too enough to get us through everyday if there werent people always coming in and out.

I dont know if this is how other people are too or if were just really weird. haha but its a good time.

It sounds like thats all we do...but we go to shows EVERY friday no matter who it is and we go and see every concert we want. I dont know...it this bad? I personally think its awesome...I just wanted other views...

Right now Im stuck in Florida and I havent smoked since wednesday....its sunday....ugh but I go back to my normal routine tomorrow!! :)

**Peace and Love**
    Sarah Jay

2. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i used to be the same way...id wake and bake in the morning and smoke till i crashed. after awile it got old for me, months and years turned into a hazy dream....to each his own though

4. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

haha sounds like fun. we did that over the holidays, wake up get baked, call the dealer, get baked while we waited for him to come, get the weed, go get baked and see a movie or have a snowball fight, be totally burned out byt he time me and my friend got home then wed take turns taking a nap to get re-energized and then once it got late we baked again out the window. everyday

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i love days like that...........

of course id have to take a break off pot for a few hours to get drunk and then smoke...

or if i want to trip off somehting else...

good times

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

sounds like a typical day here.

7. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

yea, typical day here too.

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

"This is was me and my friends do everyday...its going to sound like we are all very addicted to pot but were really not...ok"

stressing the 'This is was me and my friends do everyday...its going to sound like we are all very addicted to pot but were really not...ok' bit

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

10. LivingLegends

11. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

im sorry my typing was off a bit...

yeahhhh whatever....hahah

12. snelio37

snelio37 Member

sounds like it could be pretty fun. need i mention how sad it is that i've never smoked before?

13. LivingLegends

14. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

thats probbly cuz your only 3...haha

15. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

umm... hate to break it to ya kid, but you are addicted. MJ isn't nearly as psychologicaly addictive as most drugs, and has almost no physical addiction, but it is still addictive.
    The worst side effects are apathy, lazyness, sitting around getting high all the time and a low-savings acount.
    Now, i'll stress the point, that as far as being addicted to any drug, pot is the best.

16. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

My typical day too,,,,well used to be, im not smoking before school anymore. Makes me so damn stupid

17. snelio37

snelio37 Member

damn! that's probably it :D

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i wasnt criticising your grammar

19. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

We dont ONLY sit around and get high...i mean we all have out grades in order...i dont have a low savings acount...i have been saving money since i was like 10 and i still am. I guess we tend to be lazy on some days but I mean we still have our shit together. I suppose some people would look at this and say were addicted...but I think its more of something to do when were done with everything else... but say what u will... ;)

20. wonlove17

wonlove17 Member

Good for you guys i wish i could fucking leave school at lunch to go and blaze at a friends. And i could guarentee if i went to your school wed be mad good friends.