DMT vs DMEO

Discussion in 'DMT' started by 73h_6r347_0n3, Jan 18, 2013.

1. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

Having tried both, I was wondering what everyone elses thoughts were on the two. I found the DMT break through to be much more of a mind fuck than the DMEO. for me the DMEO break through was way more peaceful, but involved some sort of body trip like high. it was, and this is the onlyh explaination that i could come up with it, jungley.( i think it was due to the fact it still had some of the plants fatty acids in it.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

whats DMEO?

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You must mean 5meo? 5-meo-dmt?

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

5meodmt doesn't come from plants though does it?
    (i could be wrong)

5. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

well it was extracted from phalris grass. i think it was 5-meo-dmt

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I smoked 5-meo-dmt once and it was synthetic 5-meo-DMT but I found it a harsher trip than DMT. It's more potent than DMT and it gave me a bit of heart arrythmia. I'd say mind fuck is subjective, DMT is unparalled in the visual dimensions it takes me too but 5-meo-DMT had a stranger body trip and the seemingly eternal sense of void I experinced was pretty mind fucking. I found it resembling the "life flash" before your eyes type experience some people report with NDE's and intentionally exploring that trip once was good enough for me.

DMT is one of my favorite trips though, the intricate dimensions, Velocity, and perfected alien structures and perceptions usually leave me in awe.