DMT in the news :mad:

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Feb 4, 2010.

1. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

:eek: Egads! I'd best get my H1N1 shots post haste!!

And probably best to toss all that Colloidal Silver and collection of essential oils while I'm at it, I should be dead by all accounts. :D

2. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

wow...

3. butter404

butter404 Member

fucking bullshit.

why do they even feel they need to attack this magical drug? it's not like it's going to become MORE illegal. GOD DAMN I hate the world.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I literally know 30+ people that sell crack cocaine.. I think Ive asked about 5 or 6 of them if they ever heard of DMT? Nigga says naw, wtf is DMT? explains, you take a little lye and little naptha and pull some bark or plant matter(some them plants grows right here) and pow :D Nigga you crazy!!!

Cant be tell every dumb mofo out there you can make something for practially free with walmart products and a walk in the marsh.. I mean wtf would happen to all the crack dealers, There isnt enough welfare now..:rolleyes:

seriously wake up america.. NVM just sit in front of that tv tomorrow and watch the SuperBowl youre not brain dead enough,, :coffee:

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

same goes with culitvating shrooms and marijuana,. Once you remove the middle man, you no longert need to rely on anyone else but yourself. This is unacceptable in this society. They have to tell you where to buy your food, where to live, fish, hunt, plant, you have to beg doctors to give you medicine when youre in pain.. You have to be dependent on THEM always.. How they call this a CIVILIZATION I have no fricking clue.. Only when things get more extreme will this shit come to an end..
    Fact is we are each others enemies.. In some ways this is just another form of racism.. They dislike you cause your able to be happy. And they dont want you to be happy, cause they are not..

Before to long ,they going to put these chemicals on the list of bio-chemical weapon and treat us like terrorist.. not like they havent already..

6. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

this is a nation founded on paradoxes...what the hell do you expect...

7. MokshaMedicine

MokshaMedicine Banned

No, it's too late for that, we're gonna fucking win.

8. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Hes a Genius man..Nothing else has to be said lol

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

right to pursue happiness.. my ass..
    if bouncing a blue ball made everyone happy, some assholes would come along and make all blue balls illegal ...

10. ANC

ANC Member

I own a car, if I want to I can piss in the radiator and throw sand in the petrol tank, because I own it. I own a body...

11. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

You know, I wouldnt mind them making blue balls illegal. That shit is just cruel.

12. demetrius shardson

demetrius shardson Member

i doubt i could even manage to dial 911 in the middle of my cosmic adventures nor would i ever fucking want to. sooo i wonder how this doctor came to the conclusion that dmt is meant take you through a near death experience

13. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i get this too, its maddening to me. the only thing that makes me feel okay about it is creating for ourselves the parallel reality. know your medicine, your food, your freinds, yourself...and leave ignorant business to the ignorant.

carrots grow from the earth!!! such a novel idea!!.....as a small child i was only taught that they came from the grocery store. thank god it isnt really that bad.

14. FritzDaKatx2

DMT is created naturally by the Pituitary gland, most often during times of extreme physical duress and is believed by many to be what provides those who come close to death with the near death experience. So that's what that stems from.

Ironically Geomagnetic forces (Perhaps Ley lines in Pagan-speak?) as well as Seismic activity have been shown in some studies to be able to trigger similar experiences. Ironic as it seems in the bible and most other religious texts when their gods of choice have something to say theres usually a bunch of lightning and the earth shakes,,, And theres just soooo much Acacia wood being used in the bible,,, ;)

Could this be why so many religions and governments push for puritanical restraints on the public? Those in controll dont want the people to get the real scoop from the horses mouth and instead want the public to rely on their convoluted version of reasons for our existance, commandments for life and so forth?

15. SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion Member

isn't in created by the pineal gland??

16. demetrius shardson

demetrius shardson Member

haha you beat me to it YES its created by the pineal gland and to Fritz yes i already knew that but i speak from my experiences with the substance which have never been anything close to near death

17. FritzDaKatx2

More coffee for me, pineal, pituitary, poop... :D

And demetrius, while your experiences may not have been near death ones, they also havent been induced by the bodys own dmt, or during moments of severe physical trauma, blood loss, etc.

18. greendancinbear

greendancinbear Member

did this guy really say "who knows if the pineal gland will start back up" ?

19. SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion Member

hahaha i know right that doesn't even make sense.

20. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

seriously...the last time i "freaked out" while tripping, the LAST people i'd want to talk to would be the pigs.