DMT extraction for first timer

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Chris92, May 11, 2010.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Please do keep us updated. I had an epic fail with trying to do an Aya brew. 45 minutes in just a tummy ache and the taste of dirt in my mouth lol. My biggest concern would be accidentally freebasing a contaminated dose but the process listed seems pretty straight forward. Would like to know another first timers results with this one before I attempt it.

2. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Don't give up on aya - people often experience a number of "duds" before they find the right brew for them . . .

3. floes

floes Senior Member

successfully used spicy technique. used 2 jars split recepie in half out of 100mg of mimosa i yielded 740mg very great results failed first time. did it right second time. good technique shouldn't get any other color but white.

4. beyond-self

beyond-self Member

i would like to make DMT simply because its hard to find, but this is a bit over my head for now, or at least until i get my own place

5. Spicey Cat

This procedure does scream for privacy, one's own freezer, good ventilation, etc. It also requires a goodly amount of research and a slow technique mainly focused on safety.

But, having said that, let me say that making good DMT is EASIER than making a turkey dinner for the family. The DMT pulls require more attention to safety issues, but in my experience, i'm much more likely to get a perfect result than i am when i cook turkey for the family. Just review everything multiple times, get all questions answered to your full satisfaction before beginning, carefully prepare, start sober, go slow, steady, careful and diligent and not only will you be completely safe but you will have DMT that is cleaner than ANYTHING i have seen offered publicly (e.g. at psychedelic festivals).

6. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

Whould this decribed process be the same with acacia? Unfortunately Mimosa is illegal in Australia, so I have to find the alternatives. And if it would be the same, do you know exactly what type of acacia is needed?
    Thanks

7. Spicey Cat

Hello,

Unfortunately i do not know of any teks that would work with Acacia. At a minimum, you would probably need to do an A/B (acid/base) extraction. This is STB (straight to base) and specialized for MHRB.

8. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Spicey Cat. What can you tell us of the so called jungle spice that has been rumered in online urban legends to exist in the MHRB that supposedly can be extracted using d-limonene or xylene.

I know you wouldnt want to straight evaporate those solvants making a straight to base approach with naptha more desirable. But rumoured there is of a molecule called jungle spice.

I may be mislead and would love clarification.

One other thing Spicey Cat. Do you ever extract harmaline freebase from Peganum harmala and use it to dose pharmahuasca. My research indicates 150mg or 3parts harmaline to 50mg or 1part DMT is a average full spectrum dose for ayahuasca intoxication.

Im not sure but I think you could mix 6gs pharmahuasca mixture in a 1oz tincture bottle of good vodka and dose 30x1ml droppers of 200mg pharmahuasca. What are some of your thoughts on this subject?

9. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

I have had great success with extracting alkaloids. This method can be used to extract any alkaloids from any plant or pill. Simply change the plant powder used and reduce the NaOH from 2TBSP per pint to 1TBSP per pint. Cactus is just very gooey and foamy and needs the extra NaOH to keep it under control and out of the solvant layer.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=409812&f=113

10. CFoust91

CFoust91 Member

About what temperature is optimal for removing the naptha?

11. Spicey Cat

i heat the naptha but i do not heat the jar with the Mimosa. i am beginning to discover that it is quite easy to over-heat the naptha. Usuually just 20-30 mins in a hot water bath from the tap, replaced every 10 mins, does the trick perfectly. The naptha is under 100 degrees F.

12. taylor169

taylor169 Guest

Spicey! For some crazy reason I can't seem to figure out how to personal message or even leave a visitors for you, weird. But anyways, given that you seem to be the foremost authority on here from my past few hours reading, and your willingness to clarify/help out, would you please contact me at taylortowel@hotamil.com? Just sayin hey this is Spicey is enough, I'll elaborate there, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

13. Neurotix

Neurotix Guest

This is so much interesting information .thank you
    I also have a few questions of my own. Ive never extracted anything myself and im interested in giving it a shot.
    My questions are:
    1) is it possible to do this same process, step by step, with hawaiian acacia confusa root?
    2) what is the average yeild difference betweek the species?
    3) which is better, root bark or root powder?

Thanks in advance :)
    Im there will be more questions :p

14. Pacman83

Pacman83 Guest

I have two questions about this tek.

Is the Distilled Water necessary or bottled water works is also ok?
    It is very hard to find food frade lye here, is the lye used for soap good also?

Thank you very much for the help !