DMT experiences

Discussion in 'DMT' started by INSANEPOOKIE, Jan 16, 2007.

1. smt8790

smt8790 Member

DMT is not for beginners you can never fully prepare yourself for a DMT trip and each trip is usually unexplainable because it is a short one.

2. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

i have had probably 10 or so dmt trips. a couple of them stand out... here are the trip reports...

me and two of my friends we will call T and A are in my basement apartment. i lay out the doses all the same at around 35mg. T went first, took his hit and passed me the pipe. he laid back and closed his eyes. he says he didnt get that high. i load my hit into the pipe and sit on the couch. i take a full hit that i am only to assume included some that T never got from his hit because i sure had a good dose... i take my hit and hold it in as long as i can, i lay back as i exhale. i hear this electric buzz as i feel my energy buzz as well. before i knew what happened i was outside my body up above us in the room. i was looking down on the three of us trying to figure out which body to get back into. i seriously did not know who i was. i tried T then A before i finally found my body. when i returned i was a little freaked out and my energy felt wrong. i just told myself in a calm voice to relax and let go - as soon as i did i was filled with the most wonderful feeling ever. like a warm white light waterfall washing through my body, falling down from the top of my head. it felt like it lasted forever and went by so quickly. totally amazing.

next trip... this time i am out in a dingy in the middle of a lake with my girlfriend. this time only i will trip. it was a wonderful day with calm water. i take my hit and relax. the same electric buzz sensation. then i am in another place - looking at this beautiful woman. i ask her who she is - she says that she is my guide and that i should always remember that she is always there watching over me - she always has been and always will be (for this life anyways)... i ask her why she looks so good. she said that it was because she knows what i like - just then she turned into an old wise man and i say oh- i see. then my guide disappears and i am going from city to city, looking at all the great big buildings and neon lights. it felt like i was actually right there in the middle of a street looking up at the tops of buildings then i was flying or driving down a street with lost of lights like vagas. this trip was the same as the other one in that it felt like it lasted forever yet went by so quickly.

i hope i get some more dmt soon. it has been a few years since my last trip.

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Please note the 'banned' under his name. :)

4. Reanimate

Reanimate Member

Who? Elaborate your meaning or purpose.

5. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I had to register just to say that DMT, for me, is very meaningful and joyous. Almost every time I've smoked it, I had an extremely happy trip. With a huge grin as I watched the visuals and experienced the unexplainable. There were a few times where things got slightly creepy, but nothing that would make me not want to take it in the future. The most important substance of them all for me.

6. Squidge

Squidge Member

7. danknugz81

danknugz81 Member

that joe rogan clip has been around for awhile now.. he smoked it with doug stanhope (another comedian) once while they were working on "the man show" together.

doug talked about smoking it in his act and i was intrigued. a year later, i experienced dmt for the first time last night. very intense shit, much more than acid or shrooms. a little scary at first, but it mellows out a bit. very heavy open-eye visuals (i couldnt let go enough to close my eyes.) very strange and intriguing drug. will do it again for sure, just dont know when.

if anyone wants it, just buy some MHRB and extract it yourself. its not hard at all. certainly not harder than finding someone in your area who actually sells it. i liked the experience, but i could see how it could be too much for some people. only way to know is to try..

by the way, the shit they smoked was 5-meo-dmt, not nn-dmt (according to doug)