DMT experiences

Discussion in 'DMT' started by INSANEPOOKIE, Jan 16, 2007.

1. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I could handle 100 hits is what I said. I have puddled more times than I can count. Yet I don't recommend this drug to anyone. Fucks with your head too much.

On the other hand someone posted just above you claiming to have had positive experiences w/ the drug, so there you go. To each their own. For the last time, I say don't do it.

2. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

Swim actually experimented with dmt for the first time about a week ago.

Swim is a very experienced tripper but was still hesitant.

Swims scale doesn't weigh accuratly enough for dmt freebase so swim just eyeballed out what seemed about 10-20mg. (Note: The only reason swim eyeballed this substance is because the LD50 is far greater than you could get into your lungs before you black out.) Up until that moment swim had no use for a glass pipe so swim sprinkled the substance onto some weed and held the flame of the lighter just above the substance not to make direct contact.

Swim was suprised at how quick it hits you. Swim got a pretty light visual trip with no insight or god energy thought processes. It was over in ten min. One thing swim didn't expect too much of was a body load but there was one and it wasn't really pleasent but managable.

Swim bumped it up to what looked like 50-75mg the next trip about 20 min. later. This time, same body load, visuals 5/10, Some enhanced thinking. Over in ten min. It amazes swim how you feel completely normal after the trip or even refreshed.

Swim gets brave and eyeballs about 150-200mg of freebase. Swim has a LARGE lung capacity and inhaled most of the substance in one big toke.

Swim was lying in his bed with laptop and headphones ready to put on and press play to Shpongles, Divine Moments of Truth.

Swim never got the headphones on.

As soon as swim stopped inhaling, swims laptop screen began to violently shake up and down. It started of like a low, up and down buzz and got faster and faster and the screeen jumped higher and higher till it formed an electrical beam of resonance shooting from swims body to the ceiling which has disappeared and is opening up a kind of portal for swim to travel.

At this point swim was convinced he was dieing and when came face to face with the one he was seeking, all swim could do was apologize for entering its space so recklessly. Swim pleaded for his life so that his daughter wouldn't grow up without her father. The one swim seeked reassured him, his body was ok and it was time for him to leave, and next time let go of the fear and know why I am traveling here.

Next swim awakens knowing full well where he's waking from and swim see's that he is bonded with his bed on a sub atomic level. Swim still can't really move at this point but can see. Swim has fun sending electrical charges from his mind leaving through the back of his head and watching them travel throught the sheets of the bed, then controlling where they go, making his own "fireworks show" on the surface of his bed. Then swim begins to manipulate his surroundings at will bending the corner of the room to what ever shape he likes.

Swim finally rolls over and stares at ceiling only to make eye contact with a sinister looking being that resembled an evil jester. Swim spoke to this being with an ancient language for a short time, and the conversation seemed to lean towards, "I told you so..."then his voice started to fade, then certain facial features, finally fading to black.

Swim is not positive what he smoked was Dmt or 5-meo but based on color and high visual effects comapared to 5-meo's minimal visuals, swim believes it was the real deal. Swim did say it tasted just like MET, but I'm sure that family all taste pretty close.

Swim will be trying more in about an hour from this post, Swim MIGHT lol, write on it later.

3. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

I am not the only one, my brothers and sisters can bring you here also.

We are just different colored cars all going to the same place. If you can not find me. Seek my brother. Seek my sisters. We will all meet together.

4. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

Shit. Swim said it didn't all vaporize. Swim says it's ALL or NOTHING with this substance for him.

Either it's 15min. of a trip wishing for more or 15min. of wishing for less.

There is no "Just Right"

You either lose control or wish you did.

OK! OK! OK!

Enough monkey business.

5. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

Well.

as i thought to myself that this would be another mediocre trip, that thought froze in place and took on a two dimensional form. It then started to grow in size opening a hole in space.

The rest I can't put into words. I'm deeply sorry for this. But join me and you will understand.

All these substances bring you to the same place. This is just the express lane.

There really is no need to discuss things like "whats it feel like"

I think we do this purely out of anticipation.

I'm pretty much back now and I feel like a million bucks. Energetic. Thoughts flow easily. Feel a push to do something artistic. Write some music.

I want to try this stuff ingested orally. The short duration is a little TOO short.

BTW this post and all previous posts are a complete work of fiction for your reading entertainment.

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

"Swim was convinced he was dying." Swim was smoking real DMT, trust me.

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Thank you.

8. uplink

uplink Member

There is one thing you need to remember, although people can tell stories about what happened to them on DMT, or they can say what shapes they saw, it is nearly impossible to actually describe the effects.

I wrote this once before, but i'll retype it here for good measure.

DMT or more specifically ayahuasca, is a very unique feeling. I'd compare it to when you you realize something absolutely amazing and all the pieces of a mystery all of a sudden fit together you and you get this rush that builds (almost like an orgasm or a sneeze) and then explodes and you are like OH MY GOD. DMT feels like the peak of that OH MY GOD. It's very hard to move and think clearly, and you really shouldn't be trying to do either of those on a DMT trip.

Often while tripping I'll get that orgasm/sneeze/buildup feeling. It will start in one part of my body and slowly build up and gain momentum (like an avalanche) and moves across my body to my head and it climaxes in my brain.

Another way of describing it would be to say it feels like a million thoughts/feelings/ideas are hitting your mind all at once, and it can be very overwhelming. It feels like a mix between extreme euphoria and anxiety. It's amazing anyways.

When I first did it, I remember thinking that DMT did not feel like a new or unique feeling, but instead a mash-up of other feelings that I had beforehand.

This is just my experience. Your experience may be similar due to the "set" (preconceived notions) that I have just given you.

9. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

10. uplink

uplink Member

Terrance McKenna has come up with many very crazy ideas. Like really crazy.

One of the reasons he thinks DMT is what makes people sleep is that he personally was handed DMT pipe in a dream, toked and tripped. However, I have done many drugs while asleep, and I can say they felt pretty similiar to the real substance. The best part is if you have a bad trip, you wake up.

Anyways, his theory doesn't make much sense. How would the brain know to release DMT when he saw it? But most importantly, dreaming feels nothing like tripping on DMT.

And who knows if we experience DMT while dieing and being born. That is about as theoretical as a theory can get... there is no scientific proof, just that when people have near death experiences feels similiar to a DMT trip. Maybe both stimulate the same part of the mind. There is no evolutionary reason why DMT would be released at those two times.

Anyways, those videos are kinda neat.

11. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

McKenna may have some wild ideas but,

It's a scientific fact that your brain produces DMT naturally.

So if you wanna say your brain produces DMT but does nothing with it, then that's your opinion.

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Is it fact, or a strongly evidenced hypothesis?

13. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

We've been disecting people for a long time now. Not hard to crack open a skull and find out what your brain produces.

Do some research. It's all there.

14. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I assume you've done the research? What did your research consist of? I don't really care that much, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

15. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I just smoked deamsters this weekend for the 2nd time in my life and it was fucking amazing, way way bvetter than my first experience. Everything just seems to kind of fall apart into complete chaos in like 30 seconds. Several speculative and as yet untested suggest that endogenous DMT, produced in the human brain, is involved in certain psychological and neurological states. As DMT is naturally produced in small amounts in the brains and other tissues of humans, and other mammals[1], some believe it plays a role in promoting the visual effects of natural dreaming, near-death experiences and other mystical states. A biochemical mechanism for this was proposed by the medical researcher JC Callaway, who suggested in 1988 that DMT might be connected with visual dream phenomena, where brain DMT levels are periodically elevated to induce visual dreaming and possibly other natural states of mind. [7]

16. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

glad to hear you had an amazing trip brother!!!

17. uplink

uplink Member

I just read that DMT comes up in human urine, and 5-meo-dmt is found in the brain (it's function is related to that of melatonin).

Is there a more recent study?

18. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

apparently, dmt, along with melatonin and other chemicals are produced by the pinneal gland (spelling?)-an off shoot of the central nervous system, seperate from, but inside of the brain. the pinneal gland is apparently located around where the third eye is said to be. my research: dmt:the spirit molecule.

19. Jack vs. Explosion

Jack vs. Explosion Member

Supposedly?

Look, Strassman never claims that there is definitive proof that DMT is actually produced/synthesized/whatever else in the pineal gland. He simply that since the body produces DMT, it is most likely produced by the pineal gland for a number of semi-scientific and spiritual reasons.

Yes, we, as human beings, create DMT on an endogenous level. How, why, and where are not even remotely answerable at this point seeing as how it's sort of hard to rip someone's brain open and study the neurochemical properties of the pineal gland while they're alive...

EDIT: Corrected a few typos.

20. dacre4

dacre4 Member

hmm we need someone to sacrafice themselves for the sake of knowledge lol. I would be down for it if i was old but im just a kid.