DMT experiences

Discussion in 'DMT' started by INSANEPOOKIE, Jan 16, 2007.

1. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I base my opinions on my experiences. This drug does not justify me reading a book. Yawn.

2. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

ummm.....how is that a logical reason to speak for everyone else who has tried it? Belch.

3. Flowers In My Hair

Flowers In My Hair Spontaneous Joy

This was a very cool post to read. Thanks for sharing that! :D
    Tell me, on a scale of 1 - 10... what would you give your experience?

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I only speak for those who are not speaking for themselves. If someone posts a positive experience you won't hear me speaking for them.

5. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

ok, so you were only talking about those who had read the thread, but had nothing positive to say. i suppose you can see what i thought you meant by your post. sorry for the misunderstanding. my point still stands, however:there are many people who have had positive experiences with DMT, who use it continuously for spiritual use. others only need to use it once, but have nothing bad to say about it. something i found in the book previously mentioned was that many people don't experience the full effect of the drug because of the means in which they take it. apparently, the most effective ways are:combining it with other substances that enhance each other, or injection into the blood stream in a specific concentration. if not taken properly, i could see how someone would see it as useless. another interesting fact: DMT, while being found in many different plants around the world, is also produced by the pinneal gland in the human brain. this gland is also responsible for melatonin production (dreams). it is located where the third eye is believed to be, and is actually not even a part of the brain. it is a seperate off-shoot of the central nervous system, seated in the midst of all that brain tissue-like some ambassador from our spinal cord. it has been noted that large amounts of DMT are released from this gland early in development, during ecstatic and spiritual experiences, and prior to death. if you have ever heard of terrence mckenna, check out what he has to say about it. i believe he actually favored it over mushrooms, the prime focus of his career.

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

if by freaking out u mean going insane, your wrong. if LSD or Mushrooms havent made you go insane, DMT surely wont. and if DMT makes u go insane, you havent tried LSD or Mushrooms. I watched my friend smoke yopo a day after i took 10 hits of LSD, and he said it hurt, like needles went into him on every part of his body and he watched his body get ripped away. then he said he felt like he was falling, felt like he got hit by a bolt of lightning, and had his life flash before his eyes. when he came to, he looked confused and very sad. i could feel his vibes the entire time and knew he wasnt having much fun.

that being said, yopo is not pure N,N-DMT, and his dose wasnt high enough.

7. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Yes it is like comparing apples and oranges because liquid crystal displays are NOTHING like dimethyltryptamine. :)

8. Jack vs. Explosion

Jack vs. Explosion Member

SWIM has detailed 3 experiences... His first, his last, and a recreational experience. It's important to note that SWIM has never had a negative nor positive experience, per se. Each experience is simply described as very, very, very intense. Also, in no way could SWIM describe the entirety of his experiences, they are all doing the actual trips a severe injustice. His statements are as follows, but be reminded that this is only a fraction of what can even be fathomed.

First experience: Smoked through a decent sized water pipe. 40mg. Eyes open. Slight bit of Salvia extract. Setting was a living room, blue color scheme, in front of a fire. One trip-sitter, 3 friends. Shadows from lamps caused much definition in curtains. Light source only came from fire and very dim lamps, overall a shaded room. Immediately after inhaling third rip (first two were very smooth thanks to the bong) a green glow began to creep into the negative space of the fire. A tingling sensation creeped into spine. A white-noise sound filled ears. The fire became unbelieveably intense. White-noise completely took over auditory senses. Exploding sensation in upper spine occurs. Lurched foreward, placed hands on carpet, hands dispersed throughout everything. SWIM had officially become electricity. Shadows from curtains became very sand-stone pillar like, could describe as very Egyptian. Egyptian pottery and statues began to form and melt, repeatedly. Dog sat in front of fireplace (a friend's). Looking deep into the dog's eyes, could feel a VERY strange sadness begin to overwhelm. The fur had an amazing lustrous shine, silver. A pop in the fire brought eyes to fireplace once again. Lost in the fire, it seemed, Egypt began to fade. Coming down, many intense visuals, patterns popped, shadows danced. Looking at my hands, they began to reform into flesh, the aspect of electricity faded. Shadow dances continue for an extended period of time. Elapsed time: 8 minutes. 10 minutes later, completely normal, waves of euphoria gone. Would not encounter the Others until third time... Will not be detailed here, though one experience with the Others will. Only thing could say after being able to speak: "Juh... Juh... Jesus fucking Christ..."

Recreational (second) experience: Same setting as before. Same amount smoked, same water pipe. Eyes open majority of the time. Music playing (recreational aspect). Panda Bear (great artist) playing, can't remember song title. After third inhalation, visuals set in, tingles ran up spine again, no explosion. VERY geometric experience guided by music. A very Indian feel (Indian as in the culture of India). Still experienced Egyptian fractures, this time with Egyptian guards guarding giant statues. Experience is largely defined by geometrics and Shadows and Egypt once again. Entirely unique experience aside from first time, both could have been on two different psychedelics.

Last (most intense) experience: In a closet, completely dark. Just barely enough room to sit down (first dark and isolated experience). 70mg. Trip sitters outside of closet. Basic pipe, no carb. Eyes closed. Hit pipe three times, tingling sensation erupted ending lastly in pelvis (more specifically the male genital) became over-zealous, attempted fourth time (wasn't aware that DMT was vaporized usually within first two hits at the time) and saw a very geometric demonic face appear. Not frightening, simply interesting. White-noise overwhelmed. Put pipe and lighter down, closed eyes. Experienced the Others many times prior to this, very unique experience, however. Woman (met her many times before) placed her hand behind neck, pulled SWIM in very close. Guided him down a dome he'd been down many times. Most times prior, SWIM was in dome and "introduced" to people. This time, SWIM was simply alone with the woman who was breaking apart in the most beautiful of kaleidescope scenescapes and rematerializing. Woman enveloped SWIM with her body, suffocating him (once again, not frightening) and releasing him in a very sensual and passionate way. Very erotic experience. Maintained steady breathing and focus throughout trip, which seemed to help the trip last.

There you have it. SWIM's trips.

9. Jack vs. Explosion

The book details the experiences of a group of individuals in the late eighties (possibly extending into the early nineties?) who were part of a research study for DMT. It's a VERY fascinating read. I don't know that it's existence is for the sake of convincing one it is the absolute drug of spirituality (though it's intent may point in this direction), but it's worth checking out for the amazing stories. The data collected is absolutely fascinating... And as a matter of fact, there's a vast bit of information contradicting almost all of the misguided (-ing) statements you've already made, salmon4me.

And to anyone else, DMT: The Spirit Molecule is an absolute must-read for those considering experimentation.

10. stvt32

stvt32 Member

Damn Jack, that is by far the most detailed, clear trip experience I've read. Very nice work.

11. Stand.

Stand. Member

Yes jack, that report was awesome, nice job. SWIM just told me he extracted some DMT. Small amount, but looks enough for maybe two or three trips. He should have a report up in a few days, assuming it works.

12. Jack vs. Explosion

Fantastic. It would be great to hear of SWIM's extraction method (as much detail as possible). Interested in hearing as to what you extracted from and how much was needed in order to extract 2-3 trips and of course the plans thereof.

Thanks for the follow-up, guys.

13. uplink

uplink Member

It's funny that you say that, I was browsing bluelight the other day for dmt info and I came across a thread that was like have you ever had a bad trip on dmt, and 99% of the time everybody said no.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=298567&highlight=dmt+bad+trip

14. Jack vs. Explosion

That thread is absolutely fantastic. I love the distinction between "difficult" and "bad" near the end.

15. bigman

bigman Member

i dont know about everyone else but does this drug sound fucken awsome or not?

16. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Disagree all together. I can handle a sheet of blotter. I can BARELY handle DMT.

17. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I have not made a single misguided statement. My statement come from my experiences with DMT. What do your statements come from?

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

.,..and yet not one person here can recount a positive experience....odd huh?

19. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Ive had many positive experiences on DMT, never had anything more than anxiety just before smoking in terms of negative effects. Oral DMT is simply the most amazing experience Ive ever had

20. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

so...no tolerance, and you could handle 50 hits of strong dose??? In one gulp...

hmm...doubtfull