DMT experience?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Platnumb, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Platnumb

Platnumb Member

I've been super interested in learning about DMT. Has anyone on here ever tried it? I've heard crazy stories about it. I know that it literally opens up your consciousness, and it changes your perspective on reality. For the people that have tried it, how did it go? Did you enjoy it? Is your perspective different now? I'd love for you to share your stories! :)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have explored DMT. I find it a very profound experience, however it is more of an inward journey and difficult to integrate much of the trip into consensual reality. It can certainly provide some perspective on the nature of consciousness and may provide some insight on stuff such as mind/body connection, alternate dimensions and astral travel.

Here are a couple of my trip reports:

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=401358&f=457

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=407999&f=457

3. Platnumb

Platnumb Member

Ah, thank you so much! I'm going to check out your reports!

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I did it and I have a fuckin third eye floating in-front of my head. yet Im blind. Trip hard. Trip safe!

5. MediumNoggin

MediumNoggin Guest

I've tried it a handful of times this week. The first time was a low single hit dose. I had consumed a couple beers beforehand. It put me on my back and hit harder than any psychoactive substance I've tried (LSD, Shrooms, MDMA). Abruptly, I was shown nothing except for darkness and a slow black swirling vortex (like water going down a drain but pitch black). I got the distinct impression from it that I should not mess with it while even a little bit drunk.

A couple days later I found some alone time, was well rested, sober and had just consumed freshly juiced raw organic fruits and veggies about 15min before smoking it. As I felt the rush of the sugar and vitamins from the juice hit my bloodstream I dimmed the lights, found a comfortable spot and took 2 medium hits out of a vaporizer being sure to hold them in as long as possible.

I flopped down onto my bed and was immediately covered in a warm embracing otherworldly feeling. I say covered because it was an energy/liquid cocoon feeling and I was being loved intensely and extremely sensually by a (female?) presence but not in a way that I could describe in terms of the way we know it in the physical form. A wonderful tingling sensation began in my feet and moved into my groin and lower stomach area. At this point I felt a rhythmical dancing all around me. As the pulsating dance filled every part of my being it was like a full body orgasm but with no climax and much more satisfying than if there were a climax. In tandem with this feeling was a totally comical, wink wink, and cry from laughter emotion and then a slew of very. very. Deep and elaborate puns. Puns which were immediately apparent and obviously funny/interesting and of course I cannot remember a single one because they were fed to me so fast. I have found and read many accounts which suggest that memory is somehow impaired on DMT for subject matter that I can only assume would create chaos in your physical life were you to be consciously aware of it. Whew!...

So that brings me to last night. After a week of moving between my job as a programmer, these crazy drug experiments, and my wife being away for a week on a spiritual retreat (sans psychotropic substances for her), another opportunity was presented for me to experience more DMT. Yesterday, I was planning projects with a contractor (we are living on and refitting an old sailboat) and I ended up having a great time planning, having a couple beers/smokes with neighbors etc. It was a really nice Sunday. The pleasant day with neighbors gave me a sense that I could try more DMT and it would be ok.

Taking the DMT at that time was a big flaw on my part. My mind was consumed with the next days presentation at work and other shit. I took a couple big hits hoping for that loving and cleansing feeling I had a couple nights prior. That is not what I received... Instead, these electromechanical probing robot beings invaded my mind. I literally had to fight them off. I was angry at them for trying to mind rape me. I was able to fend them off and enjoy the rest of the trip but I have to say that I am shaken. Being mind raped by an alien race doesn't necessarily make you appear to be sane. FIN