DMT doses and pricing

Discussion in 'DMT' started by wallace2112, Apr 19, 2012.

1. temeculove420

temeculove420 Guest

I signed up on this thread so I can give my $0.02.

Somebody recently completed their first successful extraction, getting about a 1.5% yield from 250g MHRB. after smoking with The Machine, one can say that this patch is very good.

One has friends that are spiritually inclined to discover the greatness that DMT unlocks. One has a moral obligation to provide said experience to fellow Psychonauts. As such, there is a moral dilemma:does he offer his hard labor for free, or does he make profit off of it? The answer is neither.

While DMT is very easy to extract, it's still a process that takes a decent amount of time and proper care. if somebody were to ask one for DMT for free, that would be rather insulting. That is saying his time is less valuable than your own. at the same time, if one translates his time devoted to the extraction to only making a significant profit, that should be just as equally looked down upon.

instead I propose this: if Joe Schmoe were to ask one for DMT, I think it is perfectly acceptable for the createor to imply that a donation would be appreciated. I would say "it is not right from me to put a price on this journey; however much you feel it is worth to you I appreciate." when the buyer asks how much it is worth, do not reply with a street price, only reply with "however much you feel it is worth."

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There are famlies in the Amazon who have made their living harvesting the ayahuasca for generations like any other type of farmer. I have no problem if someone makes an honost living off the land like that. But they will charge a low fee compared to what we pay in the west. For us it usualy just dealers being greedy and forgetting the meaning of it.

3. temeculove420

temeculove420 Guest

When an individual seeks superficial capital over the humble advance of sharing, I feel like the elves lose interest in both parties.