DISTURBING and sad...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Flav_cool, Jan 24, 2005.

1. juggla

juggla Member

theres a bad part of canada? how do you know they were beating old people for weed, they were probly doing it for crack or heroin if they were doing it for drugs, weeds not really a violent drug. also if you consider old people being mugged means that its a bad area i suggest you come down to the states, theres plenty of places were you get shot for drug money or not paying your dealer back.

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I don't think he was saying they were doing it for pot money, or for drug money period. He didn't say why they did that, he was just expressing his distaste for what those guys did.

I think the fact that he does consider old people getting mugged as a bad area means that the USA is really fucked up, and Canada is doing a lot better. We should all be so lucky. Imagine if the worst crime in America was some old people getting robbed for a little cash...I'd love that world. Petty theft is far better than mail bombs, buildings being bombed, people getting shot every day (shit, some guy last 4th of july, here in detroit, started shooting into the crowd (apparently randomly) at a fireworks display). That's not even taking into account foreign terrorism.

3. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

have u ever been to vancovers east side or skid row.... the police have a hard time policing that area to begin wiht cuz it is over run with druggys.. i think thats where the most proplems are cuz people know its easy to get away with stuff...its like a forgotten part of the country cuz no one knows what to do with it. but think people should be punshed no matter who they hurt. life is life no matter if ur an old lady or a coke dealer...everyone has a mother. were all people.....and Krispy Kream....hehe tratior.. ur canadain... should be tim hortons...

4. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

actually, by comparison, the crime rates of canada and the united states are much closer now than they were 20 years ago. canada isn't that much better off than the united states.

5. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

um not really... calgary alberta had 11 murders last year. and thats a major city.... some amarican citys have that or more in one day

6. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

there's a krispy kreme in vancouver now, 2 actually :p

7. juggla

juggla Member

us americans sure do love to kill things.

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

still....as a canadain it should be timmys hehe

9. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

hell yes, i just squashed a bug this morning, jsut cuz the motherfucker landed on my book!!

its hard to compare two way different nations. the only thing i disagree with in here is that nobody should beat up old folks. you have to be a pussy to pick someone who can barely defend themselves.

to the guy that said outfit every oldtimer wiht a 9mm that would be funny as shit. id love to see my grandpa with a fitted hat, some timbs, and a ARTEST jersey on, holding a 9, i would die a happy man.

10. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Hahaha, well wat can I say Krispy Kremes are better, I don't care where it comes from ...If it's better I'll buy it. So nice discussion going on...

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Yeh i love krispy kreme but i think one of the stores in australia closed down. probably the one that was for some reason put out in the country, so whenever kris[py kremes were around you knew it was a special occasion caus they came all the way from out of the city. but now theres on in the middle of teh city.

I didnt enjoy watching boondock saints, i just didnt agree withwhat was going on, when taken in a real life perspective, in a movie perspective it was pretty mild immorality. I loved the way they just added a bit og flavour to the story too by making the detective gay lol haheahe and a self hating one! hahahe

12. wrench

wrench Member

&
    pfft 9mm is a pussy gun A .50ae aught to sort em out

IMI (isreali military industries) DESERT EAGLE BABY!

13. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Well, no one's suggesting you go out and do what they did in the movie...because it's just a movie. Entertaining, I thought, using a new idea of justice not really seen in the movies except somewhat in old westerns. Even then it was a guy going after a specific enemy, boondock saints was cool because it was an attack on evil all over the city, not just a personal vendetta (it started off as one, but changed after the retaliation at the beginning).

14. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

yea timmy's is better anyways

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

oops i meant to say 'did enjoy' instead of 'didnt' lol

16. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

nothing really matters.
    if we die
    if we smoke
    if we steal