distance

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by weysally, Jan 22, 2021.

1. weysally

weysally Members

Hi, just wondered, have any of you when masturbating together that is if you did in Uni. for example, tried to see who could send it the furthest,

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

It’s hard to say since ones it hit the wall or headboard it can’t go any further.

Angela36 and jmadre like this.
  3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Toys for boys but I can get over four feet, if I want further I train for it.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Training is part of the fun!

jmadre likes this.
  5. Seebass96

Seebass96 Banned

Yes, when I was a teen. But we didn’t know about edging back then. That would have helped a lot.

jmadre likes this.
  6. RBecca

RBecca Members

Good Day HIP friends. We masturbate together almost exclusively and often both of us orgasming.

Weysally, Yes, I do very much enjoy watching and supporting the length of spray. Understanding the distance is effected by a couple things, diet, mental state, time since last spray and of course edging/ foreplay time.

Seeing the distance, is somewhat a reward for me. That ribbon of success. Most importantly the intimate connection of a closeness.

We have chatted about this.....during as foreplay....but also chatting to understand ea other. ......Very similarly Jack also measures similarly. He pays attention to my level of sloppy wetness and nipple hardness. I always share with him when I feel I have released added wetness. The feeling of released my length of pulsating pleasures he recognizes.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  7. weysally

weysally Members

never thought about telling my John about nipples and how much wetness I have thank you

Gossermer, jmadre, Scharff and 2 others like this.
  8. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Never with or around another guy. I had a past GF who used to love it when I pulled out and shot. Other than that, I prefer depositing it in different spots on a woman.

Slacker Of Krypton and jmadre like this.
  9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do like to watch a woman soak herself and see a good nipple rise at climax. I've done a few group masturbations and it's a nice thing..

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    jmadre likes this.
  10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I am sure, when I was young, my shoots were not further than the Cronavirose's distance. This fucking guy goes on much further than mine

jmadre likes this.
  11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

If I haven't released in several days it can get pretty erupting. Otherwise I would say I am more of an oozer.

Gossermer likes this.
  12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Start doing Kegels, they will soon put you right, just google Kegels.

13. Rogatien

Rogatien Members

Younger, and not with all partners. For me, to get "the distance", I needed long foreplay and a partner that was really into it. One former gf of mine would absolutely beg to watch me cum. It was very exciting, all that build up from hours of foreplay would make me shoot good distances. I still shoot today, but not as far. And my partner had to be onto it, not all women are into this and it's fine. It's very erotic when your partner begs for your cum, like they need it more than water. Makes for such giant loads.

Gossermer likes this.
  14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Yes, you are right If my wife asks to watch it surely it gana be further than Cronavirouse's distance.

15. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

Yeah one friend in particular was really into it. Wed jack off our cocks like usual in no rush, why rush something you enjoy that feels so good lol? When one of i felt the time was near id slow my jerkin way down and he would increase his grip an attempt to have us pretty close to even, then we would stand over his mom bathtub shoulder to shoulder, and wed both resume jacking, pumping like speed demons. Most of the time we would both cum and shoot our loads almost at the same time. Not always.
    He'd take chalk to measures whom shot his hot wad furthur lol.
    He took it much more serious than i. Iwas just having fun. We both won about half the time, so it was a fair contest i guess lol.
    Least clean up was simple. Just turn on the shower for a bit._and the sticky white fluid poured away.

Except for that one day we forgot. I remember a female voice scream what in the hell is this sticky paste all over my fee lol. My friend adviced me i should take my leave, and i happily did. I had quite a walk to get over with. But i was alot more afraid of being aroundher wrath when she makes the discovery that she was wading thrrough her boys, and. his beast friends puddle of seman lol, who knows, she might even like it lol. Woman can get so freaky you never know anymore._.

Gossermer and Rocket73 like this.
  16. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I used to be able to shoot over my head, or into the gf's hair when she pulled off during cowboy, etc. But 25 years ago I had scar tissue buildup in my urethra and had a stent put in to keep it from growing closed. Now I can only shoot a couple 2-3ft... that spot constricts a little when I get erect.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My man and I have shot our loads on each other several times. We'd take turns sucking each others cocks to end up in a hot 69 sucking frenzy. Before we came we sat up facing each other and stroked our loads out on each other then we'd lick our cum off each other. We do enjoy sucking each others cocks with our own cum on the others cock.

SantaCruzRob and Suburbanray like this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

This sounds like a contest that might be fun to watch! :)

19. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Might want to keep your hair and eyes a safe distance away. Well who can say what a safe distance would be? So maybe stand behind a barrier lol.

Angela36 likes this.
  20. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

I sometimes can hit my eye it is so powerful