Dissatisfying Sex Life

Discussion in 'Gay Group Messages' started by Chris_RC, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Poor OP :tearsofjoy:
    All these replies and not one directed at his question

OP, maybe therapy?
    I'm not a therapy kind of person myself but for dealing with childhood abuse maybe it would help?

Visexual and bluewatersurfer like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Tbh I don't think many people want to read about child sexual abuse. I admitt, I switched off right there.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member

I didn't read that far. When it's someone I don't know, it always feels like a troll & I end up not wanting to get into it.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Because the only answers are ones he is not going to want to hear

Whether its 5, 10, 50 years later he is never going to know how he may have felt / thought if that incidents/incidents had never happened

Sex for guys involves a certain amount of work, plenty of guys out there especially after a hard days work are like, fuck it, I will just have a wank...who never also wonder how much being abused as kid has to do with it, because they were never abused

Therapist might help with other parts, but will never be able to show you how different thoughts would be if it never happened

That combined with the default position if one got abused as a kid, when you grow up there must be some issues relating to that. But what if theres not, whether it happened or not, he still would have got to this stage -> Bah, its overated, I will just have a wank

5. I'm a troll

I'm a troll Banned

i had to go back and check what this thread was actually supposed to be about. completely forgot that one.

i wasn't abused, so i really have no input for him. and that's one of those things that i try not to joke about; i do believe that anything can be made funny, but i'm not necessarily good enough to pull it off.

so, the only option is to go off topic and talk about banging young women and milfs.

6. Visexual

Visexual Member

I do know two people who were sexually, so-called, abused as minors. But both of these men say that they enjoyed what happened to them, just like the OP here says. And, interestingly, both do think it was terribly wrong for the adult to do it to them.

Now both of these men have good lives and have no hang-ups because of the childhood experiences. I think the reason is that they simply accepted it that an adult, wrongly, used them for sexual gratification but that it wasn't so bad for them, so they just moved on with their lives.

Could it be that all of the negativity about child, sexual, abuse has caused people like this OP to question themselves? Hey, just know it's wrong to do it but don't feel badly because you happened to enjoy it when you were the victim. You were the victim only because it was wrong for an adult to take advantage of you. And, if the same things had happened, but with another child your age, would you have any negative thoughts about it?

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Sounds like a plan to me [​IMG]

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member