Disposing of a dead body

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by broony, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Get a metal 55 gallon drum, a propane burner, gas cans, some vinegar and a 100 pounds of caustic soda.

Put the body into the drum..... Cover with caustic soda and top off with water....... Simmer for 8 hours on low heat and keep topped off with water..... the body will have completely dissolved. Nuetralize with vinegar and Pour into 5 gallon gas cans, drive to a remote area and pour it into a river off a bridge.

Problem solved

2. mellowmushpizzatripp

mellowmushpizzatripp Member

i paid 80 bucks for 30 grams :D ...looks like you got ripped off

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I'm still not sure it's safe to respond to this thread. I know nothing about any of this, nothing at all.

1 person likes this.
  4. DiagonalZone

DiagonalZone Member

Hopefully you would just never be in the position where you are responsible for a dead body :sunny:

5. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Shit happens

I had a buddy in college that was trying to make LSD and one of his first batches almost killed a guy. They had wrapped him up in a tarp and were loading him into the trunk of his car with shovels when he sudden snapped out of it.

6. ufohunter01

ufohunter01 Guest

Using chemicals is good enough but incineration is always a good choice. Then let the wind blow it all away.

Anyways, just for the record and this is serious, have any of you seen this thing around anywhere at all?

If you have, let me know. I am interested in doing an experiment that requires some logical thinking.

Thanks

7. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Nah, you need to be *creative* in your elimination of enemies.:devil:

Carnivorous pigs is fun. But how about, taking them to a "budget burger" factory. You could feed them into the processing machine while they are still screaming. They'll come out the other end, pressed into neat burgers, even the bones are ground up. Much simpler.:2thumbsup:

8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

9. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Kinda. A farmer in Canada tried that years ago.. They don't eat everything..

If I had to guess, I'd say lime I suppose? Worked for John Wayne Gacy, Dahmer, and countless others. I mean, for awhile anyways..

10. Beca012

Beca012 Member

I got the perfect idea. You first cement the feet and then proceed with cutting them off right where the cement starts. You continue doing this with every part of the body. You end up with several bricks of cement with body parts in them. After that you just dump the bricks in different places (preferably on the bottom of the ocean). :)

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wouldn't it work better to cut the body up and put the parts entirely into the cement blocks? cutting them off at the top of the block would leave bloody stumps on the face of the block, and even later after the body decomposes there will still be body part shaped holes in the blocks.

12. mrmic

mrmic Member

I thought that you can outsource body disposal.

13. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Impaling with an icicle. No fingerprints / hand marks involved…the ice melts.

14. celebrating

celebrating Member

What about the rotten odor Watson?

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never enclosed a body part in a cement block. would the odor get through the cement?

either way, at the bottom of the ocean i don't think anyone's going to smell it.

16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Wrap the body in plastic, vacuum sealed would be ideal. Encase that in concrete. Encase in plastic again, more cement. Maybe some molten lead thrown in. Large amounts of epoxy resin might help do the trick also.

17. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

This has probably already been said, but i would go the Breaking Bad route and put the body in a plastic barrel, fill it with sulfuric acid and slap a toxic sticker on it. Then ship it off disposal.

18. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Nah, once you're done cooking off, seal the drum and then dump it in the ocean or a lake.

Or you could be really disgusting and lay the barrel on it's side in the back of your truck and open the nozzle with a spanner wrench so it starts pouring out. Then drive down the road, sharing your trophy with your neighbors....

19. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Somehow get ahold of a bunch of sulfuric acid since thats the only acid strong enough to melt bone.and soak the body in it in a bath tub. Then when the bones have turned to goop dump the goop into a large body of water

20. masturbatingbatman

masturbatingbatman Guest

I just got an idea about this last night when talking to a friend, where we discussed disposing bodies. Here's my idea.

You go and buy lets say 100kg of flour, a little bit over 200lbs for you americans. You make a huuuge dough, remember; dough isolates smell and other stuff pretty good because of its thickness, and remember, you can make it as thick as you want. So, you make a 100kg dough, if somebody asks why you're making it, tell them you're making a cake. Roll the body into the dough. Drive around to your preferred destination with the huge chunk of dough, who would suspect you with a shitload of dough? Throw the dough somewhere else where its hard to find, and even if it gets found one day, people are just gonna touch the fat dough and say, meh its just 100kg of dough and leave it lol.